Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! (5838 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / This Picture Shows That The Pope Is A Fake Prophet / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
"VICARIVS FILII DEI" Is On The Throne Were He Sits.. It Means "Instead Of The Son Of God", He Is Claiming To Be The Successor To The Son Of God.
The Catholic Church Believe That Peter Was The First Pope, That He Was The Successor Of Jesus Christ.. Which Is An Error!
They Claim That Every Pope Following Him Is A Successor Of Jesus Christ..
Add Up "VICARIVS FILII DEI" IN ROMAN NUMERAL And You'll Get 666.. (add It Up YourSelf Like This, V+I+C... For 5+1+10 And So On)..
The Bible Said The Anti-Christ '"he'll Be Sitting In A Church That Set On Seven Hills" And Thats Vatican TODAY. (google to confirm which on seven hill), "and his power Will Go To All The World, And He Is Called The Antichrist"..
Come Out Of Catholicism, Denomination..
Serve Your God & Not A Church.. Church Can't Help You But Christ.. That Doesn't Mean You Should Stop Going To Church..
No Wonder He Has Being Trying To Unite All World Religions..
Pls Copy & Share To Enligthen Peps..
Remain A Christain, Christ Iz Coming Very Soon..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by giftedheart1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
branhampaul:
"VICARIVS FILII DEI" Is On The Throne Were He Sits.. It Means "Instead Of The Son Of God", He Is Claiming To Be The Successor To The Son Of God.
The Catholic Church Believe That Peter Was The First Pope, That He Was The Successor Of Jesus Christ.. Which Is An Error!
Add Up "VICARIVS FILII DEI" IN ROMAN NUMERAL And You'll Get 666.. (add It Up YourSelf Like This, V+I+C... For 5+1+10 And So On)..
The Bible Said The Anti-Christ '"he'll Be Sitting In A Church That Set On Seven Hills" And Thats Vatican TODAY. (google to confirm which on seven hill), "and his power Will Go To All The World, And He Is Called The Antichrist"..
Serve Your God & Not A Church.. Church Can't Help You But Christ.. That Doesn't Mean You Should Stop Going To Church..
is this the sermon ur pastor delivered yesterday? in this 21st century u mean there is something called ignorance? pls check yourself. did u hear urself? im not surprised.. even Jesus was called Beelzebub.

3 Likes

Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
giftedheart1:
is this the sermon ur pastor delivered yesterday? in this 21st century u mean there is something called ignorance? pls check yourself. did u hear urself? im not surprised.. even Jesus was called Beelzebub.
I Didn't Say It Cos I Felt Like.. Am Taking It From The Bible.. Get Wise, Add Up Those Things On His Throne..
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by giftedheart1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
branhampaul:
I Didn't Say It Cos I Felt Like.. Am Taking It From The Bible.. Get Wise, Add Up Those Things On His Throne..
which Bible? the same one for every Christian? prove ur point with passages from the bible..
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Revelation 17, Is All About Roman Catholic.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
branhampaul:
Revelation 17, Is All About Roman Catholic.
preacher take it easy. U are gettin it all wrong, d pope is not d antichrist
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
@ brahanpaul. Gods people perish because of lack of vision ( right understanding)
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by DoctorAlien(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
preacher take it easy. U are gettin it all wrong, d pope is not d antichrist

He is.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by analice107: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
DoctorAlien:

He is.

Technically Yes, he is. But right now, he is operating under the influence of the spirit of the Antichrist. Since the person of the Antichrist hasn't manifested yet.

The Papal Office is actually going to be the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist.

The Pope will be the one to rally the worlds religions under one Religion to worship the Antichrist.

It is beginning to show, follow the recent Popes closely. The present Pope is good at his Job. Very soon the Catholic Pope will deny that Christ is the son of God.

Very soon, there will be a revolution again, so many Catholics shall come to realize that The Catholic Religion is indeed satanic.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

Technically Yes, he is. But right now, he is operating under the influence of the spirit of the Antichrist. Since the person of the Antichrist hasn't manifested yet.

The Papal Office is actually going to be the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist.

The Pope will be the one to rally the worlds religions under one Religion to worship the Antichrist.

It is beginning to show, follow the recent Popes closely. The present Pope is good at his Job. Very soon the Catholic Pope will deny that Christ is the son of God.

Very soon, there will be a revolution again, so many Catholics shall come to realize that The Catholic Religion is indeed satanic.
my father thinks only Catholics will go to heaven. he prays and things manifest. I remember he was known years ago for healing people.

after serving 35years in civil service he got another big pay job, very big pay in less that 6 months, After fasting for days and praying rosary.

and you say he'll go to hell?

all of una don mad.

1 Like

Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by analice107: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
KingAdegoke:
my father thinks only Catholics will go to heaven. he prays and things manifest. I remember he was known years ago for healing people.

after serving 35years in civil service he got another big pay job, very big pay in less that 6 months, After fasting for days and praying rosary.

all of una don mad.

Hhmmmm. The greatest of miracles does not validate salvation my dear. If you tow that line then Satanists will to heaven.

There are spirits everywhere faking miracles.

Do you think that those worshipping idols of stones and wood will keep up with their service if they weren't seeing dividends?

Signs and wonders are tools in the hands of satan to deceive the lethargic.

Obedience to the undiluted word of God is the bases for salvation.

Do you read the Bible? mention one single thing your father does as a Catholic that is line with the Bible within context.

My dad is a Knight btw.

1 Like

Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by MrPresident1: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

Hhmmmm. The greatest of miracles does not validate salvation my dear. If you tow that line then Satanists will to heaven.

Do you think that those worshipping idols of stones and wood will keep up with their service if they weren't seeing dividends?

Do you read the Bible? mention one single thing your father does as a Catholic that is line with the Bible within context.

My dad is a Knight btw.

Knight of Saint Mulumba grin
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by analice107: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
KingAdegoke:

all of una don mad.
Your father is a Catholic. All Catholics think so. I thought so when i was a catholic. We are taught to think so from Childhood. Just like Islam, brainwashed from Childhood.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Make una get small sense na angry
When you people cry and get worked up about imaginary characters it irritates the hell out of me.
Grown adults scared of Satan
Why not be scared of Ben 10 as well undecided

branhampaul:

Rubbish. Nonsense. Absolute trash. F, E and A are not Roman Numerals. So what did you add? C represents 100, not 10. Go back to primary school if you've forgotten.

That bible book is irritating gan o. Making people have stomach ache anyhow. Please, is my campus also the Anti Christ? Because I'm sure there are about 7 hills in Afe Babalola University, does that mean ABUAD is also the Antichrist? You people will just look for random things that somehow match your fairytale book by coincidence and call it evidence. Please, what about all the other descriptions? Why did you omit them? Why did you only add the one about the 7 hills? The pope is a confused old man that tells people whatever he dreamed about every Sunday and you believe that geezer is the one who will challenge the supposed MASTER of the frickin universe?? Cmon nw, think small undecided

1 Like

Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

My dad is a Knight btw.
the Bible the Bible the Bible. books selected by the early church for you to read. books full of myths for you to read and ask no questions. books full of contradictions?

my brother is a seminarian and he says the Genesis account of the begins is a myth. I showed him flaws in the creation story and he says myths are not to be argued.

if you are going to tell me something pls don't even mention Bible. same way you believe satanist miracles is what Catholics do same way they think of Pentecostal miracles so spare me the "am the right one yern"

you all are just confused lots. I can even bet the Catholic Church knows better than Pentecostals since they have records and knowledge of early church. how do you differentiate real and original miracles?
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by analice107: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yes indeed. That is what he is.
Come to think of it, Who was or is Saint Mulumba?
All these people and their pseudo-christian activities.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

Your father is a Catholic. All Catholics think so. I thought so when i was a catholic. We are taught to think so from Childhood. Just like Islam, brainwashed from Childhood.
my dad was never a Catholic from child hood. my mom was a Muslim. am secretly non religious.

now like I said, the new job he got pays about 300k. the man that was retired for the position used jazz(according to office gist) to manipulate and retain the job. appointment letter was given to my dad over 3 times and collected back.

the whole family fasted and prayed(well, I skipped mine lol) till he got the job. first day in office, he opened the door key dropped and disappeared before the eyes of executive director and my dad.

guess that's Satanism too. this is why I dislike you Christians. always thinking you are the right one. my dad thinks you are doom. with this story you still think he's doomed

confused religion
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Baba nla cult, from what I've been told
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by MrPresident1: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

Na dem be defenders of the church, you know, in antiquity, the knights were the soldiers and defenders of all things sacred. smiley
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
analice107:

Sis, I've been told it's a cult parading under Christianity. Why the church allows them thrive in their midst is baffling
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Baba nla cult, from what I've been told

shocked grin
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
A matyred (dismembered in quite a gruesome manner) Ugandan priest beatified by Pope Benedict in 1920, canonised in '64, complete with his own shrine

http://www.ugandamartyrsshrine.org.ug/martyrs.php?id=48
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by analice107: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Sis, I've been told it's a cult parading under Christianity. Why the church allows them thrive in their midst is baffling
My sis. No one can stop them, even if they wanted to.

The Word of Prophecy must be fulfilled.

Babylon the Great. The Great Harlot.

Revelation 17:1-7 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls then came and spoke to me, saying, Come with me! I will show you the doom (sentence, judgment) of the great harlot (idolatress) who is seated on many waters,

[She] with whom the rulers of the earth have joined in prostitution (idolatry) and with the wine of whose immorality (idolatry) the inhabitants of the earth have become intoxicated.

And [the angel] bore me away [rapt] in the Spirit into a desert (wilderness), and I saw a woman seated on a scarlet beast that was all covered with blasphemous titles (names), and he had seven heads and ten horns.

The woman was robed in purple and scarlet and bedecked with gold, precious stones, and pearls, [and she was] holding in her hand a golden cup full of the accursed offenses and the filth of her lewdness and vice.

And on her forehead there was inscribed a name of mystery [with a secret symbolic meaning]: Babylon the great, the mother of prostitutes (idolatresses) and of the filth and atrocities and abominations of the earth.

I also saw that the woman was drunk, [drunk] with the blood of the saints (God’s people) and the blood of the martyrs [who witnessed] for Jesus. And when I saw her, I was utterly amazed and wondered greatly.

But the angel said to me, Why do you wonder? I will explain to you the [secret symbolic meaning of the] mystery of the woman, as well as of the beast having the seven heads and ten horns that carries her.

Here is the duty of the Papacy in Prophecy. Make the world drunk with immorality or all kinds. Establish deep rooted falsehood. Unite the world's Pagans under One World Religion to worship satan.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by analice107: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Na dem be defenders of the church, you know, in antiquity, the knights were the soldiers and defenders of all things sacred. smiley

oooooooo dear. Christ is much more capable of defending her bride.

If you read this book "Arabs, Christians, and Jews : Whose Side is God On?" by James C. Hefley. You'll throw up at what the Catholic Church used that term "Crusade" to do. Against the protestant Christians, Muslims and Jews, especially the Jews they pretended to fight to preserve.

When i read that book, i understood why the Muslims can never forgive the Catholic church which they mistake for Christianity.
The Catholic Church is and has always been for satan. Catholicism does not stand for Christ, has never stood for Christ.
Their long term agenda was to turn every Christian with time to atheism.

It presented the people with empty rituals, so many questions but no answers. little wonder almost every European is an atheist now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by analice107: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
KingAdegoke:
my dad was never a Catholic from child hood. my mom was a Muslim. am secretly non religious.

now like I said, the new job he got pays about 300k. the man that was retired for the position used jazz(according to office gist) to manipulate and retain the job. appointment letter was given to my dad over 3 times and collected back.

the whole family fasted and prayed(well, I skipped mine lol) till he got the job. first day in office, he opened the door key dropped and disappeared before the eyes of executive director and my dad.

guess that's Satanism too. this is why I dislike you Christians. always thinking you are the right one. my dad thinks you are doom. with this story you still think he's doomed

confused religion
You have no idea. Anyways if you think that ia what you'll use as a yardstick to Validate salvation, goodluck.

The word of God and Obedience to it is what i stand for. Who you are or have chosen to be, is inconsequential to me.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ranchhoddas: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2016
branhampaul:
Na so. Every pope is an anti-Christ. Make we hear word.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2016
analice107:

You have no idea. Anyways if you think that ia what you'll use as a yardstick to Validate salvation, goodluck.

The word of God and Obedience to it is what i stand for. Who you are or have chosen to be, is inconsequential to me.
which word of God? the same God of the old testament? prideful, arrogant, wicked, authoritative etc ?

same God who created dumb adults who didn't know they were naked? put
the devil and supposedly forbidden fruit in the same garden with them? omnipresent enough to know they were about to be tricked but did nothing? what did he expect?

the most ridiculous story I ever heard is that of the Genesis creation account. it's so dumb I can't imagine those who wrote it insulted humanity for parading that as the truth.

as non religious I also get miracles. everybody got miracles. every body

better wake up
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2016
analice107:

oooooooo dear. Christ is much more capable of defending her bride.

If you read this book "Arabs, Christians, and Jews : Whose Side is God On?" by James C. Hefley. You'll throw up at what the Catholic Church used that term "Crusade" to do. Against the protestant Christians, Muslims and Jews, especially the Jews they pretended to fight to preserve.

When i read that book, i understood why the Muslims can never forgive the Catholic church which they mistake for Christianity.
The Catholic Church is and has always been for satan. Catholicism does not stand for Christ, has never stood for Christ.
Their long term agenda was to turn every Christian with time to atheism.

It presented the people with empty rituals, so many questions but no answers. little wonder almost every European is an atheist now.
Books. who wrote it? how do you know it's true? how are you sure it's true. I thought you were smarter.

is the church without mistakes? who heads the church? angels or humans? can humans be perfect?

heck, even heaven was not perfect if Satan could rebel from heaven. not to talk of earth.

you need to read with your brain not with your heart. history is always deceptive and full of lies. history is never accurate.

even in our politics today you can't even know the real truth not to talk of what happened hundreds of years ago.

rise above petty judgement.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2016
Ishilove:

what's wrong with the word cult? you think it's bad? any closed society with same pattern of operation is a cult. not necessarily evil.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by analice107: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2016
KingAdegoke:
Books. who wrote it? how do you know it's true? how are you sure it's true. I thought you were smarter.

is the church without mistakes? who heads the church? angels or humans? can humans be perfect?

heck, even heaven was not perfect if Satan could rebel from heaven. not to talk of earth.

you need to read with your brain not with your heart. history is always deceptive and full of lies. history is never accurate.

even in our politics today you can't even know the real truth not to talk of what happened hundreds of years ago.

rise above petty judgement.

Why not read the book first?
You mean to imply that the author is biased against the Catholic Church? If that is the case, then he wont have describe the Crusades to almost favour Islam.

You no idea what the Catholic Church has done.
The book is balanced.
The Catholic Church didn't even start the Crusades, The Church of England did, but later they made a mistake to seek the assistance of the Papal strength, that was wen, the Catholic Church moved in and seized the show. They went all out against everyone, both the ones who invited them and the Jews they were to protect in the first place.

Read the book and stop talking nonsense.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by analice107: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2016
KingAdegoke:
which word of God? the same God of the old testament? prideful, arrogant, wicked, authoritative etc ?

same God who created dumb adults who didn't know they were naked? put
the devil and supposedly forbidden fruit in the same garden with them? omnipresent enough to know they were about to be tricked but did nothing? what did he expect?

the most ridiculous story I ever heard is that of the Genesis creation account. it's so dumb I can't imagine those who wrote it insulted humanity for parading that as the truth.

as non religious I also get miracles. everybody got miracles. every body

better wake up

Ok.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2016
analice107:

Why not read the book first?
You mean to imply that the author is biased against the Catholic Church? If that is the case, then he wont have describe the Crusades to almost favour Islam.

You no idea what the Catholic Church has done.
The book is balanced.
The Catholic Church didn't even start the Crusades, The Church of England did, but later they made a mistake to seek the assistance of the Papal strength, that was wen, the Catholic Church moved in and seized the show. They went all out against everyone, both the ones who invited them and the Jews they were to protect in the first place.

Read the book and stop talking nonsense.
it is you that need to stop reading nonsense. tell me who is not bias? tell me? was he there when it happened? what were his source of data? validity of history is lost with time. don't act smart.

people will document what will favour them and portray it as "the truth"...

church of England started crusaders? LMAO even Wikipedia says Pope urban 11. now do you know what the Vatican think about that? what's their stand?

as far as sanity concerned only the Vatican can get close to having the right information due to their record keeping of early Christianity.

there are no truths or false in history. there are only different versions of bias perspective.

stop reading nonsense. it's corrupts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Names Of Churches In Nigeria / Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. / Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.