Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity (5850 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / As An Arab Christian This Is What I Have To Tell You About Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Brothers and sisters.. .. As it's always known, lies always proof to be lies when reading the conjured lies.. . Just like we have uncovered lots of lies in Bible.. . Especially on Jesus crucifixion issue. No crucifixion, no salvation for Christians.. That's why even after so many substantial proofs, they still reject it..

The lies dey are spreading now is Muslims Converting to Christianity .

They tried and really tried about attaching Islam with terrorism, they failed
They tried by telling lies against our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) , they failed.
They tried telling people about what never existed in islam, but they failed.

Now, all they do is lie about Muslims converting...

To know they are telling lies about the conversion, all you have to look up for in the convert write up is reasons why the said person convert..

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2016

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by solara: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2016

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2016

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Mrfahaz(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2016
following..
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2016
See

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Them isis don't even know where to face to perform salat...

That's because they were never a Muslim
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Check

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by onetrack(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2016
I tend to agree. In my experience people who leave Islam become non-religious, like agnostic or atheist. I saw one survey of ex-Muslims (admittedly unscientific) in which more than 90% of them did not join another religion after leaving Islam. Converting to Christianity happens, but I think it's the minority who do this.
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Proud to be a muslim

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Flexherbal(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Let us be tolerant.
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Hm

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Mmmm...

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2016

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2016

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

SEE LIE!
I AM NOT A MUSLIM, BUT I KNOW YOU FACE THE REMAINING IDOLS IN A BLACK BOX grin

1 Like

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2016
True

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Annunaki(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Converted to Christianity[edit]
Preachers, Clerics, Scholars and Missionaries[edit]
Dr. Mustafa (now Dr. Mark Gabriel) - Former Muslim Imam, Ex-Professor in Al Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt (Most prestigious Islamic school of theology), and author of several well-known books discussing Islam.
Dr. Muhammed Rahoumy (now Dr. Samuel Paul) - Former Dean in Al Azhar Islamic University in Cairo Egypt.
El-Faqi - Ex-Imam and lawyer.
Hajji Husman Mohamed - Former Ethiopian Muslim Imam.
Hamran Ambrie - Indonesian Ex-Muslim cleric.
Mohammed Amin - Former Ethiopian Islamic cleric.
El-Akkad - Former Muslim preacher from Egypt.
Ak-Beket - Former Imam from Kazakhstan.
Mullah Assad Ullah - Former mullah from Afganistan.
Indonesian Imam who left Islam - Has led 3000 Muslims to Christ.
Fahmir - A Mullah started to preach the Gospel in Afghanistan.
Mischa - Mullah converts and becomes a church planter
Sudanese Muslim Imam - Converts to Christianity.
Rahman - Convert from Kosovo leads Mullah to Christ.
Imam - Decides to follow Christ after seeing Jesus film.
Mosque Teacher - Leaves Islam and launches Christian Radio Ministry.
Dr. Imad ud-Din Lahiz (Rev. Mawlawi) - Was a prolific Islamic Writer, Preacher, Qur'anic Translator.
Khalif Majid Hassan - Former Islamic preacher, and minister in the Nation of Islam.
Jeremiah Fard Muhammad - Muslim minister, now Christian evangelist.
Saleh Hussaini - Former Nigerian Muslim cleric.
Sam Solomon - Former Muslim scholar who trained in Shari'ah law for 15 years.
Yusuf Roni - Former Islamic Dawah Missionary, Islamic Youth Organization Chairman in Indonesia. Now a Christian preacher.
Jamal Zarka - Former Muslim Imam, Now Evangelist
Sheikh Mohamed Mansour - Prominent Egyptian Muslim Sheikh and Islamic Scholar.
Hamza - Former Islamic scholar.
Timothy Abraham - Former Muslim preacher and fundamentalist, now Christian Preacher.
Daniel Shayestah - Former Qur'anic teacher and scholar.
Ahmed Abdullahi - Former Muslim cleric.
Emmanuel (formerly Mohammed) - Former Muslim scholar.
Zak Gariba - Former Muslim Imam.
Mr. Moro S. Franci - Former Imam.
Mario Joseph (Moulvi Sulaiman) - Former Muslim cleric from India.
Other Prominent Converts to Christianity[edit]
Ubayd-Allah ibn Jahsh – Brother of Zainab bint Jash, the cousin and wife of Muhammad, and also one of the Sahabah (companions of the Prophet). He is the first known convert from Islam to Christianity.[3]
Chamillionaire (Hakeem Seriki) - Famous American rapper, singer, and CEO of Chamillitary Entertainment.
Mosab Hassan Yousef - Son of Hamas founder and leader.
Rajab Ali (now Nozad) - Renowned Iranian Muslim scholar.
Emir Kusturica - A filmmaker, actor and musician with a string of internationally acclaimed features.
Mehmet Ali Ağca - The assassin, who shot and wounded Pope John Paul II, renounced Islam in prison and announced his intention to convert to the Catholic faith upon release.[4]
Rev. Hamid Pourmand - Former Iranian army colonel.
Sake Dean Mahomed - According to Paul Vallely, in his propaganda piece about 20 Islamic Inventions, he was the Muslim who introduced shampoo to England. What Paul fails to include in his factually devoid article is that Mahomed was a convert to Christianity.[5]
Zachariah Anani - Lebanese Islamic ex-militant.
St. Alodia and St. Nunilo - Christian Saints and child martyrs, put to death by the Caliph of Cordoba for apostasy.[6]
Magdi Allam – Italy's most famous Islamic affairs journalist, baptized by the Pope.
St. Adolphus – Christian Saint and martyr, put to death by the Caliph of Cordoba for apostasy.[7]
Mohammed Altaf (now Simon Altaf) - Pakistani ex-Muslim from Abrahamic Faith Ministries.
Reverend Donald Fareed - Iranian ex-Muslim.
Ibrahim Abdullah - Former PLO terrorist.
Bilquis Sheikh - Former wife of a Minister of the Interior, in Pakistan.
Salah - Ex-Muslim Palestinian, now Gospel musician.
Dr. Abraham Sarker - Former Muslim, Bangladesh - Now Christian Evangelist, founder of "Gospel for Muslims" Ministries.
Pastor Hormoz Shariat Ph.D - Iranian ex-Muslim, former Research Scientist in Artificial Intelligence, now Tele-Evangelist, bringing the Gospel to Iran.
Bishop John Subhan - Former Sufi Muslim.
Abdul Saleeb - Former Sufi Muslim from Middle East, now Christian missionary to Muslims.
Kurdish apostate - Leader, writer, and historian finds God through Bible translation.
Gulshan Esther - Pakistan ex-Muslim who became a Christian preacher.
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo - Former Muslim, now leads the largest and fastest growing church in England.
Abdullahi Jibril - Former Muslim extremist now faces persecution in Nigeria.
Dr. Nasir K. Siddiki - Successful Muslim businessman, now a Christian preacher.
Rev. Majed El Shafie
Rev KK Alavi - Son of a staunch Islamic cleric in India.
Walid Shoebat - A former PLO Islamic terrorist.
Reverend Khalid Soomro - Pakistani ex-Muslim.
Reza F.Safa - Iranian Ex-Muslim, now Christian Evangelist.
Rev. Dr. Patrick Sookhdeo - Pakistani, International Director of the UK-based Barnabas Fund.
Taysir Abu Saada "Tass" - Islamic Fatah fighter trained to kill Jews.
Guryel Ali - Gospel Musician.
WL Cati - Ex Muslim, now Evangelist.
Nonie Darwish - Freelance writer and public speaker.
Dr. Anis Shorrosh - Famous Christian debater.
Hussain Andaryas - Afghani Christian activist
Prince Alexander Bekovich-Cherkassky - Russian officer of Circassian origin who led the first Russian military expedition into Central Asia.
Akbar Gbaja-Biamila - American football player.
Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila - American football player.
Tunch Ilkin - Former American football player.
Qadry Ismail - Former American football player.
Raghib Ismail - Former American football player.
Mathieu Kérékou - President of Benin (from Christianity to Islam, then back to Christianity).
Carlos Menem - Former President of Argentina.
Sayyida Salme (Emily Ruete) - Princess of Zanzibar and Oman.
Ghorban Tourani - Former Iranian Sunni Muslim who became a Christian minister.
George Weah - Liberian soccer player (from Christianity to Islam, then back to Christianity).
Rifqa Bary - 17 year old American teenager who drew international attention by her run away fearing death.
Daveed Gartenstein-Ross - American counter-terrorism expert and attorney. Former US head of the Al Haramain Islamic Foundation, a Wahhabi charity now considered a Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity for its ties to Al-Qaeda.
Ruba Qewar - (from Christianity to Islam, then back to Christianity) Her conversion to Islam made her popular in Muslim TV talk shows and the Arabic media.
Dr. Nabeel Qureshi - Former Muslim and now co-director of Acts 17 Apologetics Ministries. He has given lectures at universities and seminaries throughout North America.
Abet Hasman - Popular Greek politician of Jordanian origin. Conversion to Orthodox Christianity revealed only after his death in his obituary.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Notable_Former_Muslims tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by stonemasonn: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

what are you trying to insinuate, were they Christians?
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by ari3l(f): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
@annunaki,
Why waste time talking to him. His subject and pictures are totally 2 sides of the coin, shows he's as confused as ever!

Other than waste precious megabytes talking to this.... thing, save it for better things. with all the lies islam tells people and all the terrorist groups America, Britain and the rest fight, will he lie that he doesn't watch tv.
He is not poor, I know he has this cable TV, is it gotv you use in Nigeria, the last time I paid I know it was cheap enough cnn,al jazeera and the rest are provided. So let him talk foolishly, he's very free.. grin

It's hard to believe that the so called Religion of peace is exposed on daily basis.. pray 7 times a day yet have disagreements with their brothers even inside the mosque, Shi'a fight Sunni, khwariji fight sunni, even the sufi muslims have thier own problem, forget the religion is dying! If it wasn't dying I wouldn't know most of the sects in islam let alone make full study of it and find faults.

The quran doesn't even recognise the pedophiles muhammad that much, His name want presented much in the quran, now Isa(Jesus) had his name more than mohammed, even thier most powerful prophet talks of Jesus miracles, even more, they claim Jesus is coming to fight the Al Masish (Antichrist), yet his folly comes here to talk.. isn't it foolishness, his hate for christendom will only kill him. A nation like India today added a new profile and is silently killing muslims... India and mynammar. Ask yourself why? Why are muslims killed in Asia today...

So Annunaki my brother, leave him to talk. Thier wickedness forced them to kill 5 christians today for accepting islam, and even at death, they were smiling and singing to God!

If Islam wasn't dying, why are people killed in Iraq everyday and forced them to become muslims? Why would Saudi implement laws to kill whoever departs Islam?

These are questions that need full answer, and not half baked answers, then judge if you would remain or leave.

Islam is dying! And people are becoming wiser, no need of talking to this.... thing..

4 Likes

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Annunaki(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
ari3l:
@annunaki,
Why waste time talking to him. His subject and pictures are totally 2 sides of the coin, shows he's as confused as ever!

Other than waste precious megabytes talking to this.... thing, save it for better things. with all the lies islam tells people and all the terrorist groups America, Britain and the rest fight, will he lie that he doesn't watch tv.
He is not poor, I know he has this cable TV, is it gotv you use in Nigeria, the last time I paid I know it was cheap enough cnn,al jazeera and the rest are provided. So let him talk foolishly, he's very free.. grin

It's hard to believe that the so called Religion of peace is exposed on daily basis.. pray 7 times a day yet have disagreements with their brothers even inside the mosque, Shi'a fight Sunni, khwariji fight sunni, even the sufi muslims have thier own problem, forget the religion is dying! If it wasn't dying I wouldn't know most of the sects in islam let alone make full study of it and find faults.

The quran doesn't even recognise the pedophiles muhammad that much, His name want presented much in the quran, now Isa(Jesus) had his name more than mohammed, even thier most powerful prophet talks of Jesus miracles, even more, they claim Jesus is coming to fight the Al Masish (Antichrist), yet his folly comes here to talk.. isn't it foolishness, his hate for christendom will only kill him. A nation like India today added a new profile and is silently killing muslims... India and mynammar. Ask yourself why? Why are muslims killed in Asia today...

So Annunaki my brother, leave him to talk. Thier wickedness forced them to kill 5 christians today for accepting islam, and even at death, they were smiling and singing to God!

If Islam wasn't dying, why are people killed in Iraq everyday and forced them to become muslims? Why would Saudi implement laws to kill whoever departs Islam?

These are questions that need full answer, and not half baked answers, then judge if you would remain or leave.

Islam is dying! And people are becoming wiser, no need of talking to this.... thing..

You are absolutely correct, I had chosen to ignore him and leave him to his delusion before but then again i remembered he is just a poor victim of islam going through psychiatric torment. I just decided to post that link to help jolt him out of his delusion and rescue him from the fools paradise he revels in.
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by ari3l(f): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Annunaki:

You are absolutely correct, I had chosen to ignore him and leave him to his delusion before but then again i remembered he is just a poor victim of islam going through psychiatric torment. I just decided to post that link to help jolt him out of his delusion and rescue him from the fools paradise he revels in.

I'm happy everyone now sees islam for what it is.
Later the christians are this and that...Lol
If them day craze make them carry islam come north Korea, them go see am differently... grin I swear. They lucky, in christian nations where there is tolerance they fight with us, and weak christians they manage to convert to islam. Try that in nations like North Korea, one general would give an order and they put him into a sack, tie him up, grin them go use am learn kungfu that day grin...

He's just lucky, I swear he's lucky.
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Charlesdock(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Don't just know what to say. But I have a question why do we have a separate muslim section and the other religions doesn't?
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by ari3l(f): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Charlesdock:
Don't just know what to say. But I have a question why do we have a separate muslim section and the other religions doesn't?

I asked that question once, I was jeered at. It's for you to see things yourself, you go to muslim nations they would make life unbearable for you,but when they come to christian nations, they want u to treat them like brothers. To extent, they do it on public forums. You haven't seen anything....you just haven't seen anything
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Charlesdock(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
ari3l:

I asked that question once, I was jeered at. It's for you to see things yourself, you go to muslim nations they would make life unbearable for you,but when they come to christian nations, they want u to treat them like brothers. To extent, they do it on public forums. You haven't seen anything....you just haven't seen anything
It actually seem so. If I goes to Saudi Arabia I won't have the previledge to shout Jesus on the street the next thing is to be arrested. Peace indeed. I like the Arch angel pix
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by ari3l(f): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Charlesdock:
It actually seem so. If I goes to Saudi Arabia I won't have the previledge to shout Jesus on the street the next thing is to be arrested. Peace indeed. I like the Arch angel pix

smiley Thanks boss, we arch angels ready to fight for God and bring glory to him, through christ Jesus.
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Charlesdock(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
ari3l:

smiley Thanks boss, we arch angels ready to fight for God and bring glory to him, through christ Jesus.
UWC
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by analice107: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Charlesdock:
My dear ask me. Atheism and Islam agrees,
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Blackfire(m): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
analice107:

My dear ask me. Atheism and Islam agrees,

let seun take down the khadijat gown covering them, And see if atheism agrees with Islam...
I for one abhor Islam. I will rather stick my life for true Christianity than for Islam.
Take away Christianity and people like us are endangered species before Islam.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by nwasunny247: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2016
I'm an Igbo man living in a developing area in Ogun state; many of the Muslims have converted to Christianity, though they still retain their Muslim names. They attend church special programmes. One mama Sodiq ran to Christ in 2014 with her children. Only the Husband and the first Son are still practising Islam.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? / Daily Devotional / Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.