Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Must Read: Taking His Virginity [housemaid Er0tica] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Taking His Virginity [housemaid Er0tica] (643 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? / Chinese Family In The Bedroom Taking Photos As Their Teen Son Lost His Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Taking His Virginity [housemaid Er0tica] by noblepassmercy: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Every morning, my boss' son would lock himself in the bathroom and spend hours in there.

I had already had my suspicions about what he could be doing but the fact that he spends so long masturbating interested me. I soon realised that I could actually see him through a keyhole in the bathroom door. This began my obsession.

Most mornings, while his parents are still asleep and he was enjoying his usual bathroom routine, I would peep in and watch him. The first day I did this, I literally gasped in shock. He was stroking one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen.

I could not believe a 15-year-old could be so blessed. At first, I would simply watch him run his hands up and down his shaft while sensually gripping his tip. His technique was smooth, like someone who had done this thousand of times.

Continue Reading here http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-taking-virginity-housemaid-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Impossible! Meet The Miracle Baby Who Refused To Die / Women With Big Bums Are Healthier, Says Science / proof we are all pro5titutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.