Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests (5095 Views)

Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
do u know who gave birth to ur dad

Yes I know......do you know who created your god?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Butterfly88 it seems u have problem readin english language. I stated dat good and evil can not co exist by themselves without a source and dat was why i told u THALES said all things are derived from a single first cause. Which means good and evil has its source which is no other than potent entities
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by butterfly88(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

God(Good)=Devil(Evil) smiley This went in!

Thread closed!
lol..that the problem..his argument is as incorrect and illogical as it is old..maybe he didn't sit down to and undertake the rigour of pondering upon it or try...here again we find the sentiment " because God is vindicated then it must be correct regardless of how illogical it is"
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Yes I know......do you know who created your god?
good how did u know?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
Butterfly88 it seems u have problem readin english language. I stated dat good and evil can not co exist by themselves without a source and dat was why i told u THALES said all things are derived from a single first cause. Which means good and evil has its source which is no other than potent entities

Are you intelligent enough to see that Good and Evil is the same as God and Devil?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
good how did u know?

WDF! I knew the two guys who had sex to bring him here.

Who created your god? You are refusing to answer so far!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Was killing the first males of the Egyptians including animals Evil? Yes or No? Is your god not the same guy who came as jesus and said turn the other cheek?
no because it was an equal and opposite reaction.
And note Jesus is not God the father
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by butterfly88(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
lol..but you really don't have to insult me cry...well you directed me to the thales stuff...my argument was never about it only about the pandoras box you created with your logic...kindly read my post this time carefully
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
butterfly88:
lol..that the problem..his argument is as incorrect and illogical as it is old..maybe he didn't sit down to and undertake the rigour of pondering upon it or try...here again we find the sentiment " because God is vindicated then it must be correct regardless of how illogical it is"

He is a christian because he reasons slow.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
no because it was an equal and opposite reaction.
And note Jesus is not God the father

I give up!
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

smallville10 sorry if I am intruding but I would like to ask ifenes....if you say you knew the two people who had sex to produce your dad how did you know them and who introduced them to you and what proof did the person who introduced them show you in order to convince you that the person before you is your grand dad?

if you say you look alike do know that resemblance does not suffice for fact and truth in paternity as only DNA evidence would show 100% irrefutable proof so did you see your fathet or your grand dads DNA screening and compare it to yours?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
4everGod:

smallville10 sorry if I am intruding but I would like to ask ifenes....if you say you knew the two people who had sex to produce your dad how did you know them and who introduced them to you and what proof did the person who introduced them show you in order to convince you that the person before you is your grand dad?

if you say you look alike do know that resemblance does not suffice for fact and truth in paternity as only DNA evidence would show 100% irrefutable proof so did you see your fathet or your grand dads DNA screening and compare it to yours?

Sorry dude....I won't entertain silly questions.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Who created your god? You are refusing to answer so far!
ur dad introduced u to ur grand parents. If he didnt u would never know them.
God has not introduced me to his parents
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:

Lol how logical...... For real,I'm out of here grin grin grin
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by butterfly88(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
so there is a possibility that God had parents?..and hence a possible that he isn't eternal and even a possibility that he isn't god?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
butterfly88:
lol..but you really don't have to insult me cry...well you directed me to the thales stuff...my argument was never about it only about the pandoras box you created with your logic...kindly read my post this time carefully
look just go to wikipedia and read an article titled problem of evil. Then u will understand my post abeg
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Sorry dude....I won't entertain silly questions.

now you call a perfectly logical question silly because you know you would nevet be able to answer it without shooting yourself in the foot.

What proof can you show us that your father or mother or grand dad or grand mom are who they ay they are?

were you there at your birth or conception? Do you have a recollection of your birth process?
Is there proof of your paternity or lineage with regards to DNA evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Lol how logical...... For real,I'm out of here grin grin grin
yeah how logical for u to ask me dat kind of question. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by butterfly88(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
look just go to wikipedia and read an article titled problem of evil. Then u will understand my post abeg
lol...you didn't say dat did you?...now is that an escapist attempt, so you can't even defend what you posted

Oh I say you expect us to read and accept without questioning grin...Nice one
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
butterfly88:
so there is a possibility that God had parents?..and hence a possible that he isn't eternal and even a possibility that he isn't god?

sorry to say this but I think you are slow on the uptake!
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
4everGod:

now you call a perfectly logical question silly because you know you would nevet be able to answer it without shooting yourself in the foot.

What proof can you show us that your father or mother or grand dad or grand mom are who they ay they are?

were you there at your birth or conception? Do you have a recollection of your birth process?
Is there proof of your paternity or lineage with regards to DNA evidence?

How do you know your Uncle is not your biological father? You need to ask your parents

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by butterfly88(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
4everGod:

sorry to say this but I think you are slow on the uptake!
apology accepted...but I'm not sorry to tell you likewise actually think ure worse than slow
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes I am still waiting for your response. you want proof of Gods spirituality and parenthood but do you have proof of your earthly parenthood?

I remember you said somewhere that you were so glad your parents died early as it liberated you. So how did you know they were your parents?

Family records? Family tree? Physical characteristics? DNA? Hearsay?

How?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

How do you know your Uncle is not your biological father? You need to ask your parents

Funny enough your question echoes my very words. Follow me quickly ok if you can keep up.

2 people who you never met before you were born allegedly produced you via intercourse which you never witnessed (you could have come via a donor or insemination)

You were born blind and when you opened your eyes you saw a face which over time you got used to and she taught you how to say mama and dada and you followed suit without asking a simple question like WHY?

Now they introduce you to someone whom you also have never met before as GRANDPA and you never asked HOW? or when you did they told you some history about the family and you swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Now you brag about knowing these people who produced your parents with absolutely zero proof with you.

Ask yourself this question...What does blind faith which you have been quoting lately mean to you in this context?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
butterfly88:
apology accepted...but I'm not sorry to tell you likewise actually think ure worse than slow

perhaps you can help Ifenes with answering te question I asked her. Be her "Phone a friend" in who wants to be a millionaire but in thid case "Who wants to know about God".
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
butterfly88:
he asked a stupid question
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
4everGod:

perhaps you can help Ifenes with answering te question I asked her. Be her "Phone a friend" in who wants to be a millionaire.
no actually it should be " who wants to know about God"
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
no actually it should be " who wants to know about God"

thanks. amended!
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Evil is inevitable in our world ( its a pity Mr. Seun has refused to speak, probably doesnt know what to say i guess); i saw on d net, someone gave birth to a child without an anus, athiests and christians trooped in, with christians prayin for d child and athiest mockin christians and blamin God.
If we are all reasonable here we can understand that that has nothing to do with God. The formation of a child is an automatic development set up by God since d beginning, God doesnt even need to breath life into d child because d life now comes from d male semen (that is why it is wrong to waste ur semen); what ever happened to that cild was as a result of incomplete development in d womb which could be caused by so manu things; what does d mother eat or drink during pregnancy? Does she drink alcohol or smoke? There are so many questions. We ought to be meticulous before opening our mouths to spill bullshit
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Evil indeed exists as well as an omnibenevolent God. It would be more complicated to start eradicating evil in our world because it is inevitable. There is good and there is evil; people have chosen good and some have chosen evil
Now if u say God shoul just kill d devil and end evil, that would not come well for us because killin d devil wouldnt end evil, for evil already dwells in our hearts; God would not come down and just purify ur hearts because for u to be purified u must be willing. If God eliminates d devil then certinly many will go with him
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

I give up!
dat settles it
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by trapQ: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Simply read the write up again, I'm sure you'll see where he clearly said all things came from the same source; not two sources like you claim.
butterfly88:
hmmm undecided....kinda lost...please help clarify the statement of thales of and how it resolves this

To clearify a little more i would show u this:
1. If there is a God then there is no evil
GOD- EVIL
2. If there is Good then there is no devil
DEVIL - GOOD
3. If there is evil then there is no God
GOD - EVIL
4. IF THEre is devil then there is no good
DEVIL- GOOD
From d above where does dat leave us? It leaves us with prove dat there is good and evil, GOD AND DEVIL; it is obvious dat God is Good, the extra 'O' signifies his grace upon us despite his presence. It is also clear that d devil is evil even though he is decitful and tries to hide his cruelty be removing d 'D' from Evil but we are no fools not to know the devil is EVIL...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) / Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! / Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.