Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) (5737 Views)

DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / When "Proof" Is Presented To An Atheist And Skeptic / Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Felixomor(christian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by raphieMontella: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
This thread is between raphiemontella and a christian;Doctoralien,who claimed the bible is void of contradictions...
Infact he claimed the bible has no contradiction in it...

DEFINITION OF CONTRADICTION
contradiction
 /ˌkɑːntrəˈdɪkʃən/
noun plural contradictions
1 : the act of saying something that is opposite or very different in meaning to something else

2 : : a difference or disagreement between two things which means that both cannot be true

this is the definition of contradiction...

Doctoralien...comment on this thread and lets begin...
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
From "atheist" to "skeptic'

Hmmmm cool
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by raphieMontella: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
felixomor:
Hmmmm cool
lol.. M an agnostical atheist bruh...
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 12:03am On Sep 27, 2016
How person go open mouth talk say contradiction(ssssssss) no dey Bible?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..
M an agnostical atheist bruh...

I hear u cool
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How person go open mouth talk say contradiction(ssssssss) no dey Bible?

Oga, E no dey cool
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

Oga, E no dey cool
Do you agree with the OP's definition of contradiction as given above?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by EyeHateGod: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

Hmmmm cool
When we Atheist say u Christian are Dumb it would look like we insulting u guys can believe the kind of stupid thing u just type now do u realize how dumb it sound and by the way do u even know what skepticism is?

2 Likes

Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Do you agree with the OP's definition of contradiction as given above?

Absolutely cool
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 12:22am On Sep 27, 2016
EyeHateGod:

When we Atheist say u Christian are Dumb it would look like we insulting u guys can believe the kind of stupid thing u just type now do u realize how dumb it sound and by the way do u even know what skepticism is?

Even the OP understood what I typed.

Please Shift your foolishness to reverse gear and gerrarahia..... cool
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by EyeHateGod: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2016
raphieMontella:
This thread is between raphiemontella and a christian;Doctoralien,who claimed the bible is void of contradictions...
Infact he claimed the bible has no contradiction in it...

DEFINITION OF CONTRADICTION
contradiction
 /ˌkɑːntrəˈdɪkʃən/
noun plural contradictions
1 : the act of saying something that is opposite or very different in meaning to something else

2 : : a difference or disagreement between two things which means that both cannot be true

this is the definition of contradiction...

Doctoralien...comment on this thread and lets begin...
80% of Christians In Nigeria Haven't even Read the Bible i mean it's kind of surprising if u claim to be a Christian and u believe the Bible is the inspired word of God? Wouldn't u be interested to know what he has to say? This is the reason we have so many Christians Who are just Plain Hypocrites! I was watching a Tv show And one tattooed God is love on his hand, isn't the Bible against Tattoo? This are the same people that are hypocritically against Homosexuality.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

Absolutely cool
Good! Who incited David to take a census in the Old Testament?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by EyeHateGod: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

Even the OP understood what I typed.

Please Shift your foolishness to reverse gear and gerrarahia..... cool
My foolishness? Are u this crazy or is it something u are on this Night? U better go and find ur mate that u would be exchanging insultive words with.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 12:33am On Sep 27, 2016
EyeHateGod:

My foolishness? Are u this crazy or is it something u are on this Night? U better go and find ur mate that u would be exchanging insultive words with.

EyeHateGod:

So much for "no time to exchange insults" shocked
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 12:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Good! Who incited David to take a census in the Old Testament?

Please before I answer ur question?

Help me Answer this question: who gave Job sickness in the OT?
And who allowed it?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by EyeHateGod: 12:42am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

So much for "no time to exchange insults" shocked
Lol so u don't know what an insult is now? So N assumption is Now an insult? Like i said b4 if we say u guys are Dumb it would be as if we insulting u meanwhile its just the plain Truth! Now quote me another dumb sh*t again m waiting
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by hopefulLandlord: 12:45am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

Absolutely cool

good!

kindly click here and tell me how these are not contradictory

and that's just one topic picked

there are many more such
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 12:46am On Sep 27, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol so u don't know what an insult is now? So N assumption is Now an insult? Like i said b4 if we say u guys are Dumb it would be as if we insulting u meanwhile its just the plain Truth! Now quote me another dumb sh*t again m waiting

[size=15pt]GERRARAHIA[/size] grin
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

good!

kindly click here and tell me how these are not contradictory

and that's just one topic picked

there are many more such

U av not replied my last response
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

Please before I answer ur question?

Help me Answer this question: who gave Job sickness in the OT?
And who allowed it?
I ask a question a you respond with two because...? No wahala. The answers to your questions are Satan and God respectively. Now provide my own answer!
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by EyeHateGod: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

[size=15pt]GERRARAHIA[/size] grin
grin Haha he did it just like i predicted
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I ask a question a you respond with two because...? No wahala. The answers to your questions are Satan and God respectively. Now provide my own answer!

Thank u.

Likewise, Your first answer "satan" is the answer to the question

And it was all in a part of a plan permitted by God.

Just like Isaiah describes God as someone who was "pleased to bruise Jesus" for our sake.

But we all know thats literally and metaphorically speaking because he permitted it as a grand part of his plan.

1 Like

Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

Thank u.

Likewise, Your first answer "satan" is the answer to the question

And it was all in a part of a plan permitted by God.

Just like Isaiah describes God as someone who was "pleased to bruise Jesus" for our sake.

But we all know thats literally and metaphorically speaking because he permitted it as a grand part of his plan.
Why then did God punish David for it?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 1:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why then did God punish David for it?

Exodus 30:12 God told Moses, “When you take a census of the Israelites to count them, each one must pay the LORD a ransom for his life at the time he is counted. Then no plague will come on them when you number them.”

As u can see, If only David had did a little more homework.

Lesson for us is that we still have our work cut out for us to pray and study God's instructions, so that we can differentiate when the devil is talking from when God is talking.

1 Like

Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by EyeHateGod: 1:20am On Sep 27, 2016
grin Otemanuduno U where Right Satan and God Na pady them be! Look at how that Ediot above me is Disgracing himself
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by raphieMontella: 2:57am On Sep 27, 2016
EyeHateGod:

80% of Christians In Nigeria Haven't even Read the Bible i mean it's kind of surprising if u claim to be a Christian and u believe the Bible is the inspired word of God? Wouldn't u be interested to know what he has to say? This is the reason we have so many Christians Who are just Plain Hypocrites! I was watching a Tv show And one tattooed God is love on his hand, isn't the Bible against Tattoo? This are the same people that are hypocritically against Homosexuality.
i ''pray'' he doesnt comment on this thread..or respond to this..
Commenting on this thread would bring his downfall...that i can assure him...
Scriptures wey be my hobby?

1 Like

Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by raphieMontella: 3:01am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

Oga, E no dey cool
i can open a thread for you.. Should i?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

i can open a thread for you..
Should i?

If u wish. I will be joyously glad cool
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

Exodus 30:12 God told Moses, “When you take a census of the Israelites to count them, each one must pay the LORD a ransom for his life at the time he is counted. Then no plague will come on them when you number them.”

As u can see, If only David had did a little more homework.

Lesson for us is that we still have our work cut out for us to pray and study God's instructions, so that we can differentiate when the devil is talking from when God is talking.
What homework? Satan im collusion with God caused it to happen. Did he stand a chance?
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by DoctorAlien(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2016
raphieMontella, we're good to go.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by felixomor: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What homework? Satan im collusion with God caused it to happen. Did he stand a chance?

That's the power of man's freewill.
Read the story of Moses and king Hezekiah.
You will know how powerful man's freewill is.
He had a chance.

Even David later realized his mistake and he was sorry.
Re: Bible Contradictions;raphiemontella(skeptic) VS Doctoralien(christian) by Ranchhoddas: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2016
felixomor:

That's the power of man's freewill.
Read the story of Moses and king Hezekiah.
You will know how powerful man's freewill is.
He had a chance.

Even David later realized his mistake and he was sorry.

No he did not. That kind of freewill cannot exist in light of God's omniscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? / The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince / "Spiritual Warefare Prayers By Servant Vic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.