Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! (1275 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by vani86: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Do keep me anonymous, please.

As you read this my people, I am a dead man walking. My nights recently have been the worst ever since I was born. The woman I thought was going to be the mother of my children misrepresented herself to me.

I visited a top restaurant in Lagos back in January, 2015 where I met my current girlfriend. Truth be told, it was a one night stand that sort of just blossomed into a serious relationship. Because for the first time in my adult life in Lagos, I met a great looking woman who wasn't desperate to lock down a well to-do guy.

I am 32 years old, my girl is 28. I have a well paid job, I live in Lekki. It was until I started
dating Yemisi that I realized I wanted to settle down and start my own family. I had been living like a young guy enjoying my oil money.

Before we got serious, I and Yemisi talked about everything - marriage goals, career, kids, extended families. We were brutally honest with each other and shared 'secrets', everything about our past relationships. I never felt happier and more fulfilled waking up in the mornings and dressing up to leave for work knowing I was going to see my babe every evening.

Yemisi never spent a night at my place no matter how much I pressured her. I took it that it meant she was well disciplined and sincerely had no reason to worry my head. Afterall I saw her whenever I wanted. The days were all ours to enjoy and get naughty in each other's arms. It seemed as though we were perfect for each other.

This woman is kinky! On her own, whenever we made love, Yemi will take photos of us in the heat of the moment because according to her, she needed something to remind her of me till we stay together again.

I was so in love and very fulfilled! Yemi met my family and the handful of friends that I keep. I never got to meet hers except for her best friend who came around to pick her from my place once or twice.

Last week, out of the blues, Yemisi showed up at my place panicking and in tears. She was shaking. I was trying to get her to calm down when she started telling me that the last 21 months have been the best days of her life. How I am a perfect man and she wishes she had met me sooner. Then she asked me to listen to what she has to tell me no matter what.

Yemisi told me she has been married for 4 years to another man in this same Lagos! No kids yet.

That she and her husband had become frustrated with each other and their marriage, They were not agreeing on so many things and were having many conflicts. The night we first met at the restaurant, she and him had had a very heated argument, he abandoned the house for her, she left the house as well to go chill out, met me and ended up in my bed.

Well, her husband has found out she was cheating on him, he had seen our naked pictures, flew into a rage, and threw her out of his house! He's threatening fire and brimstone that their marriage is over.

She's currently staying with one of her aunts in Surulere while the family tries to make peace. That at this point in her life though, she doesn't really care much if he doesn't agree to take her back. She has realized I am the one she truly loves.

Because she didn't want me to hear the story from anyone else, she came to tell me herself.

I was way too shocked to say anything else till Yemisi left my house. I told my family and friends. They are all in shock as well.

I haven't talked to Yemisi since she came to confess. She hasn't called me either. What do I do?

Curled from lailas blog
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by vani86: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
for me though, if she can sleep with you 2 hours into meeting you, lied to you for a year and 9 months about her status,

that girl will kill you with a smile on her face.

she can lie for africa abeg

lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by jaymejate: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
African Magic de try oh.

We've seen so many in Movies and it's really happening out there. Who knows if it's a planned work on you.
Also, that kind of girl is not worth marrying. Tell her to go back to her Husband. Ko ni dafun Love.

African Magic shaa smiley
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by DTOBS(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Issorait....

Nexxxxxttttttttttt undecided
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by Cadamlk: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wow!
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
If she can cheat on her husband with you, then she can cheat on you with another man.
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by Mrmoz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Well for me I see a girl who is craving for love and affections the worst thing that can happn to you is for you to be in a marriage that doesn't work...itz hell on earth...true itz for better or for worst but somethings are more dan worst I don't kwn what happned to their marriage but bro if u truly love her talk to her more find out what really happn coz for me I kwn that marriage has ended

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by Mrmoz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
If she can cheat on her husband with you, then she can cheat on you with another man.

That is not true all of the time some just crave to be loved
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mrmoz:

That is not true all of the time some just crave to be loved
And you think the man that married her didn't love her enough?.
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by izzou(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
If you know what's good for you, better cut ties with her

So you will live long and it will be well with you

grin
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by xkris11(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am sure you can't be thinking about accepting her or to continue the relationship, she endanger your life for almost 2 years with such secret, she is dangerous.
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by Goldenheart(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
shocked
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by Originalsly: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmm....she never came over to his house no matter how much he pressured her... but in closing he said the first time they met she ended up in his bed. They had a brutally honest talk... but she never revealed she was married. Was she brutally honest then?....and now telling lies? .... was she really married and living with her husband? ... or been living with the aunt in Surulere all along? ... was she? ... or the Surulere address is to scare him from trying to track her down? ... and why wouldn't she call him?... nor he call her? ..... I'm tired chewing this story and still can't swallow.
Re: Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. Here's His Story! by kenir(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmmm....she never came over to his house no matter how much he pressured her... but in closing he said the first time they met she ended up in his bed. They had a brutally honest talk... but she never revealed she was married. Was she brutally honest then?....and now telling lies? .... was she really married and living with her husband? ... or been living with the aunt in Surulere all along? ... was she? ... or the Surulere address is to scare him from trying to track her down? ... and why wouldn't she call him?... nor he call her? ..... I'm tired chewing this story and still can't swallow.

too many lies ma guy

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pic Of A Police Couple. / Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife / Skin Diseases In My Groins Each Time I Sex Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.