Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,337 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! (1334 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Hot-things Women Wear That Men Can’t Stand / 20 Hot Things That Turn Guys On Every Single Time[must SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by Stargists(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
We all go through heartbreaks at some point of time. Coming out of it can make you a totally different person, a more stronger person indeed. Both men and women dump each other when the relationship does not work out. This does not make one single person bad, as the relationship goes kaput because of both the people.

Analyzing and understanding what ends a relationship is important as well. This helps to avoid unwanted tensions and trouble in your love garden.

Learn about the things that actually make your relationship dry and cause you to breakup with your partner.

In this article, we are here to share the list of things that actually end a relationship. These are the things that can be visualized as the tip of a hidden volcanic eruption, which when erupts surely wreaks havoc in your love life.

Initially, these things seem to be petty to start a fight or an argument on; However, if we tend to ignore these things, this is when we make grave mistakes of letting it grow.
To be able to handle the relationship better, we must nip the problem in its bud stage, as prolonging it will just not do any good to anyone

So, find out more about these things that can actually end a relationship.

#1. When There Are Trust Issues: Trust is something that takes time to build and doing something foolish will only make you dumb. A little damage done to your good image can make you look like a bad person for quite long. Trust issues can only make the relationship weak.

#2. Being A Control Freak : This is such a turn off for anyone who’s ever been in a relationship. Nobody likes to be tamed and controlled. So, if either of you is demanding and commanding a little extra, then one needs to know that this will only kill the relationship......Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/hot-things-that-actually-end.html

1 Share

Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by cindyrocks(f): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cheating.

1 Like

Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by sextrovert: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
cindyrocks:
Cheating.

Cheating? noo,

I'd rather say it's lack of understanding. If your bae/boo is understanding/considerate, Cheating wouldnt be a problem..
Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 27, 2016
grin

What can I say?

When ur boo has a boo and keep flirting in front of u & telling u tat she's juz a friend.. I swear, tat nicca be lying.. angry
Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin
What can I say?
When ur boo has a boo and keep flirting in front of u & telling u tat she's juz a friend.. I swear, tat nicca be lying.. angry
thank for commenting.... You guys dnt know what am planing for nairaland user who has been I. Support of my article.. soon you all will find out.. goodnite
Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
sextrovert:

Cheating? noo,

I'd rather say it's lack of understanding. If your bae/boo is understanding/considerate, Cheating wouldnt be a problem..
lol
Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
cindyrocks:
Cheating.
hmm
Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by jidon3(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin cool cool
Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by Damilolababy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
nice thread
Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by Topza(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Damilolababy:
nice thread
hmm
Re: HOT Things That Actually End A Relationship Instantly!! by Damilolababy(f): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Topza:
hmm
what

(1) (Reply)

10 Brutally Honest Things Everyone Should Know Before Getting Married / Top 10 Bedroom Tips Every Man Must Know About / Call Me For Sex - Someone Writes On A Public Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.