Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) (26873 Views)

Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians / Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2016
these people keep disgracing demselves

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by ouigy99(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Seems the poor dude has been locked in a dungeon and the key swallowed by the president. Moral of the story, never invoke the wrath of a fulani for your "reward" is sure to come even if it takes 40 years

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by richidinho(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by DaPuncline: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Aegon:
We all know Dasuki is a witch-hunt for the coup of 1985. However under a fair law enforcement system he should have been granted bail and presumed innocent until proven guilty.

But to some people he's already guilty. The courtroom was on the pages of Lagos Ibadan newspapers. The prosecutors are the paper efitors, the judges are the politicians who distribute brown envelopes. and as Fela will say the readers are zombies. Media trial by propaganda is the new norm.
I thought buhari is witchunting SS/SE ? And beside dasuki is a fulani muslim ? I thought you hate them with passion ?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by gz87: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2016
The PDP and its Vanguard should bury their head in shame...
Here is a man that is being alleged of stealing mercilessly from the public and u are there throwing up sympathy...

Many need to be clamped into detention

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Abuleoshi: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2016
krendo:
I stand With Dasuki

His offence is bailable under law

It is injustice to keep him in detention indefinitely even though he has not been convicted of any crime

yes i agree it is bailable.But what happens to all the confirmed Looted monies and lives lost because he used funds for arms and ammunition to battle Boko Haram for PDP Campaign? If you lost a loved one because of this Useless Man and his Oga, i doubt you will speak like this!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by enfash03(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2016
GoggleB:
His offence is bailable until proven guilty..

I agree what u said..

but let look it from this angle, assuming 3 of ur family member were kill in d Boko Haram insurgence...

and if anyone says wat u just said.... what will u do or say

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2016
cool
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by MahatmaGhandi: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2016
He is not one of us please.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by kjhova(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
Hmm, it's a shame that this man is still incarcerated without being convicted. This is one of the reasons why I don't take any civil society group and Human Rights association serious. Why are they still holding him without trial? Do we have judiciary in this country? Why are people so silent about this? How can we allow a tyrant to erode our constitution? If Dasuki committed any of the crimes he is being accused of, he should be tried in a competent court and if found guilty, then the appropriate punishment should be meted out. Holding him without trial is a gross violation of his fundamental rights no matter the angle you're looking at it. After people will expect a fugitive like Tompolo submit himself for a useless kangaroo trial. It's disheartening that our judiciary which supposed to be the last hope of the oppressed, is now an instrument of oppression itself. They have allowed the executive to annex them.

I am not very sure that you are in Nigeria or maybe you have not availed yourself of news of the #DasukiGate from day one. Dasuki was arrested in September 2015 and trial in his many cases commenced within a month. Twice he has filed for bail and twice a competent court of law had denied him bail and ordered that he be remanded in custody of the EFCC with access to be granted to his legal counsel and family members.

So I ask, are you not aware of this or are you just being mischievous?

6 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by jbcul4ril(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2016
It is unfortunate that Sentiments is making us loose our senses. A single man looted the country dry and you are calling for his freedom and you are not from the North that felt the impact of Dasuki loot. Have you seen any Northerner protesting for Dasuki to be released? To who Brain is given common sense is Expected.

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by yedidiah(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2016
So who go stand with me Na
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2016
caesaraba:
bullshاt. A better leader would have served him Aso -Rock Tea since. Na r.i.p thingz una for the type. I don't like Buhari's anti-corruption fight. It's too soft.

In all honesty, if all your transactions, dealings, character etc is audited, I don't think you will be a saint. Respect human Right tomorrow it may be yours to be respected.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Why do Nigerians always stand with Crooks,thieves,armed robbers?
Are peoples' brains this black or what?
I wonder ooo. .people indulge criminals.how can someone commit that type of crime and yet you support him..Nigerians have foolishly sold the future of their children to stupidity ..this country can never better like this ..

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2016
krendo:
I stand With Dasuki

It is injustice to keep him in detention indefinitely even though he has not been convicted of any crime
Let the 2 abokis kill dem selfs.
Let the 2 retired generals fight themselves.
Let the 2 foes fight to finish na Sidon look I dey

Nemesis is REAL..... grin

Dasuki and Buhari know better than we do.

Dasuki once arrested Buhari and it's now a pay back time.... grin

He who lives in a glass-house doesn't throw stones. grin

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by ozoemenaca: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Buhari is not a democrat other wise why would he against the constitution be keeping a man who has not been convicted in prison and the Zombies would be there hailing him. That is why some APC leaders would not criticize him for his bad policies that is destroying our economy because they are afraid that the man may lock them up like Dasuki without trial. But I know that only time would tell shaa
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by esosuo2: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2016
The only stand i with stand is near the market square when they decide to hang him mayb he go vomit dollars before him give up ,i piry all dos wen dey waste time
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by saintandsinnerz: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2016
kjhova:

I am not very sure that you are in Nigeria or maybe you have not availed yourself of news of the #DasukiGate from day one. Dasuki was arrested in September 2015 and trial in his many cases commenced within a month. Twice he has filed for bail and twice a competent court of law had denied him bail and ordered that he be remanded in custody of the EFCC with access to be granted to his legal counsel and family members.

So I ask, are you not aware of this or are you just being mischievous?
Hey I'm not here to argue front and back with you people because it's waste of time. Even your president alluded in one of his interviews that some people are being held extra judiciously because of the peculairity of their cases. How many times have they failed to bring him to court? What is delaying his trials? OK forget Dasuki, what of Nnamdi Kanu that has been granted bail by two competent courts? What of shiek zakazy? Why haven't they arraign him in court for almost one year? Mr stop supporting evil just because it suits your narrative today. If you fail to speak up against injustice, onday you will be a victim of it and nobody will speak for you.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2016
oluwasegun007:
reallyyy.....

i wish Nigeria was like a place like North Korea......

The initiator, the printer, the distributor and anyone who have attachment to this poster would have been executed.

undecided undecided undecided

Even Buhari wouldn't have bn alive to put him in Jail hope you know that.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2016
StepTwo:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/IStandWithDasuki?src=hash

The fools, the thieves and the wailers can stand or sleep with dansuki's , but me I stand With the innocent souls and soldiers who has lost der lives as result of dansuki's actions.

Cos I would rather lose as a Lion than win as Rat....

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Why do Nigerians always stand with Crooks,thieves,armed robbers?
Are peoples' brains this black or what?

My dear, even the JAILER AND THE JAILED are SAme saME.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Even Buhari wouldn't have bn alive to put him in Jail hope you know that.

na so
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Pathetic wailers.

This is the prove of severe brain damage (as a result of too much atrocities) among many PDP members. Otherwise, why should you downplay such a monumental fraud of the highest proportion if you're not a confused and a distorted slowpoke? A financial fraud that strangled and raped the peace and economic growth of Nigeria. Evidence abound shows that Dasuki and his cohorts are guilty already, and are suppose to be good candidate for lynching if jungle justice is permitted. It's a pity. I weep for una.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Sirwallace(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2016
GoggleB:
His offence is bailable until proven guilty..

sentiment apart, how many of you guys screaming he committed bailable of fence know about bail condition for person accused of aiding and abetting terrorism, treason in law. poor Nigerian youth whose mindset has been brainwashed by politicians and ethnic bigot.
the dude is lucky to be a Nigerian, if he was to be a Chinese, he would have been wasted and rotten in hell long time ago.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by forget101O(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2016
krendo:
I stand With Dasuki

Go join am for prison now. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2016
krendo:
I stand With Dasuki

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by umarsule885(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2016
caesaraba:
bullshاt. A better leader would have served him Aso -Rock Tea since. Na r.i.p thingz una for the type. I don't like Buhari's anti-corruption fight. It's too soft.
true talk my guy...
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

Barrister abi kolinton of law why you no go bail him...
Lool abeg no mind am jare... .they don't understand that if it were to be in the USA or a these European countries. ..the guy is already guilty of treason. ..

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2016
oluwasegun007:
reallyyy.....

i wish Nigeria was like a place like North Korea......

The initiator, the printer, the distributor and anyone who have attachment to this poster would have been executed.

undecided undecided undecided
but you hve forgotten That under that north korea setting goodluck wouldn't have handed power over to buhari and by now all you sai buhari chanters would have been facing firing squad for disturbing national peace so you see you only want. Tyranny whEn its favouring but democratic ways when the odDs Are against you THINK
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2016
enfash03:

I agree what u said..

but let look it from this angle, assuming 3 of ur family member were kill in d Boko Haram insurgence...

and if anyone says wat u just said.... what will u do or say
but the constitution is supreme how else Do you want me To think it
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
but you hve forgotten That under that north korea setting goodluck wouldn't have handed power over to buhari and by now all you sai buhari chanters would have been facing firing squad for disturbing national peace so you see you only want. Tyranny whEn its favouring but democratic ways when the odDs Are against you THINK

my judgement was based on now....

if it should be that way, Obasanjo should be in his 6th term in office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Coronavirus: 50 Oil Cargoes Stranded / INEC Reacts To Edo APC, PDP Crisis Over Primaries: "We Will Obey Court Orders"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.