Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) (26882 Views)

Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians / Edo 2016: Sheriff Should Forgive Us- PDP Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by caesaraba(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2016
sekundosekundo:

In all honesty, if all your transactions, dealings, character etc is audited, I don't think you will be a saint. Respect human Right tomorrow it may be yours to be respected.

He can be granted bail 20 times in a day and re-arrested 21 times immediately after on new charges. All that is within the confines of the law.
Now on a personal level, it is my firm belief that those found to have engaged in bleeding the coffers of our country dry should be made to kneel down on live TV and shot in the back of the head. I have no apologies.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2016
oluwasegun007:

my judgement was based on now....

if it should be that way, Obasanjo should be in his 6th term in office.
why obj when nnamdi Azikiwe' sOn would have been your president
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Rexleo(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2016
ouigy99:
Seems the poor dude has been locked in a dungeon and the key swallowed by the president. Moral of the story, never invoke the wrath of a fulani for your "reward" is sure to come even if it takes 40 years
el rufai protégé spotted or perhaps himself. He once used that phrase.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2016
The Bloodsuckers remember one of their own.
Nigerians beware of the PDP!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Everfrank(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2016
saintandsinnerz:
Hmm, it's a shame that this man is still incarcerated without being convicted. This is one of the reasons why I don't take any civil society group and Human Rights association serious. Why are they still holding him without trial? Do we have judiciary in this country? Why are people so silent about this? How can we allow a tyrant to erode our constitution? If Dasuki committed any of the crimes he is being accused of, he should be tried in a competent court and if found guilty, then the appropriate punishment should be meted out. Holding him without trial is a gross violation of his fundamental rights no matter the angle you're looking at it. After people will expect a fugitive like Tompolo submit himself for a useless kangaroo trial. It's disheartening that our judiciary which supposed to be the last hope of the oppressed, is now an instrument of oppression itself. They have allowed the executive to annex them.
Are you from Mars or are you being partisan or outright mischievous? Thousands of Nigerians are languishing in jail for years awaiting trial over petty offenses and you are saying this. Squandering that defence money led to the death of over 25 thousand people and rendered over 3 million people homeless and internally displaced. Human right my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2016
krendo:
I stand With Dasuki

His offence is bailable under law

It is injustice to keep him in detention indefinitely even though he has not been convicted of any crime

Well how I wish you lost family members to boko haram, either military or civilian, then you would know that a man that is culpable of negligence and corruption in a case that saw the death of thousands of Nigerians just because they wanted to hold on to the seat of power does not deserve bail. Whether by hook or by crook he should be kept there cos that's the same tactics he deployed in siphoning money for the incompetent fool that was there before while the souls of beautiful Nigerians were wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by michaelwilli(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Compliance:
Let Dasuki be freed. There's no point keeping him, wasting government's money on keeping him in prison... For this buhariconomy.

He has not been declared guilty! Though he is technically corrupt. Let them free him until he is declared guilty and jailed. There are more guilty political criminals walking in our streets in convoys of corrupt pot bellied mopols. We'll rather have them all jail.

I'm not talking about tinubu or obasanjo o.

dem tel u say dem dey feed am shawarma?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by moffat(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Buhari fear this guy die. the fear of Dansuki is the beginning of wisdom shocked
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by manko10(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2016
it's baffles me when thief jail thief all are thief's anyway.......

1 Like

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Chapter5ive: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Why do Nigerians always stand with Crooks,thieves,armed robbers?
Are peoples' brains this black or what?

Most of them here are hungry kids and only trolling there life away. They prefer to suffer and come online to defend those making them suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Alexander001(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat, dnt sell drugs. Daauki hates Competition.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
I get u prefer the fist cos you lack the brain power to react. grin
philip0906:

Take am angry
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2016
#prayfordasuki. this witch hunt has to end. PS Jonathan should have taken dasuki as running mate in 2015 general elections
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2016
krendo:
I stand With Dasuki

It is injustice to keep him in detention indefinitely even though he has not been convicted of any crime
Then, you don't know the offence that was keeping him in detention. Simple. May be you think it has to do with 2.1 billion dollars, you are wrong.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by entparrot(f): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2016
amsad19:
All of you can say this wen u neva experience what our families nd us experience in north east because of his recklessness. Dasuki should be hanged. angry

He should be free, until the court says other wise, dont forget we are in Democracy.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by bigerboy200: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Compliance:
Let Dasuki be freed. There's no point keeping him, wasting government's money on keeping him in prison... For this buhariconomy.

He has not been declared guilty! Though he is technically corrupt. Let them free him until he is declared guilty and jailed. There are more guilty political criminals walking in our streets in convoys of corrupt pot bellied mopols. We'll rather have them all jail.

I'm not talking about tinubu or obasanjo o.
Technically corrupt is an UNDERSTATEMENT...he is FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT..
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by kjhova(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Hey I'm not here to argue front and back with you people because it's waste of time. Even your president alluded in one of his interviews that some people are being held extra judiciously because of the peculairity of their cases. How many times have they failed to bring him to court? What is delaying his trials? OK forget Dasuki, what of Nnamdi Kanu that has been granted bail by two competent courts? What of shiek zakazy? Why haven't they arraign him in court for almost one year? Mr stop supporting evil just because it suits your narrative today. If you fail to speak up against injustice, onday you will be a victim of it and nobody will speak for you.

I appreciate your frustrations about seeming injustice and I assure you that we are on the same side in matters of freedom and justice. I only pointed out the obvious error in your post about Dasuki and I didn't consider our discussion as general support/opposition to the current administration.

I also have some worries about the Kanu and Zak Zaky cases. However, I believe that the Kanu case is going well. Just yesterday, the Kanu team questioned the trial judge's position and the judge subsequently stepped down from the case. This is the 2nd judge to hands off the Kanu case after being attacked by Kanu himself. To my best knowledge Kanu's case is on track and it is his legal team who have caused the delays through personal attacks on trial judges. He was granted bail once on a charge but was since re-arrested on a different charge. On this one, no competent court has granted him bail. In this regard, I consider your claims against the government incorrect.

As for Zakzaki's case, I am as troubled as you are. The security agencies have not even given sufficient proof that he is still alive. He has not been brought to court nor have we caught glimpse of him on TV. It is a sensitive matter and I sincerely don't know where I should be on this matter. Personally I fear the shitte movement equally as I fear the BH group and I admit that this background feeling influences my concern on the case. I shall concede here that you win on the Zakzaki argument while I loose until the government come up with convincing argument if they can ever have any.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Aegon(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
DaPuncline:

I thought buhari is witchunting SS/SE ? And beside dasuki is a fulani muslim ? I thought you hate them with passion ?
Me? Hate the whole Fulani Muslims with passion? See all these Nairaland childish overgeneralisations of entire ethnic groups is what I don't do. There are Fulani and Yoruba people who I will entrust my life with against my Igbo and Ijaw cousins.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
krendo:
I stand With Dasuki

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by higherpower: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
krendo:
I stand With Dasuki

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by higherpower: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aegon:
We all know Dasuki is a witch-hunt for the coup of 1985. However under a fair law enforcement system he should have been granted bail and presumed innocent until proven guilty.

But to some people he's already guilty. The courtroom was on the pages of Lagos Ibadan newspapers. The prosecutors are the paper efitors, the judges are the politicians who distribute brown envelopes. and as Fela will say the readers are zombies. Media trial by propaganda is the new norm.

Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by captainD567: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
caesaraba:
bullshاt. A better leader would have served him Aso -Rock Tea since. Na r.i.p thingz una for the type. I don't like Buhari's anti-corruption fight. It's too soft.
yes o my brother the fight is so soft. How i wish ur father will be served that sweet aso tea for frauds in his office or u think ur father is a saint? #Fulanibloodflow
Nonsense!
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
caesaraba:
bullshاt. A better leader would have served him Aso -Rock Tea since. Na r.i.p thingz una for the type. I don't like Buhari's anti-corruption fight. It's too soft.

Are you God ?

Are you the ultimate Judge of good and bad ?

Dont be conceited. Every evil will be judged by the Almighty..
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by caesaraba(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Naughtysite:

Are you God ?

captainD567:
yes o my brother the fight is so soft. How i wish ur father will be served that sweet aso tea for frauds in his office or u think ur father is a saint? #Fulanibloodflow
Nonsense!
Naughtysite:

Are you God ?

You both should read my second comment on this thread, it'll even piss you off more.
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by aarressa: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
They are of curse standing by their ATM and bank teller... grin grin grin
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by saintandsinnerz: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
kjhova:

I appreciate your frustrations about seeming injustice and I assure you that we are on the same side in matters of freedom and justice. I only pointed out the obvious error in your post about Dasuki and I didn't consider our discussion as general support/opposition to the current administration.

I also have some worries about the Kanu and Zak Zaky cases. However, I believe that the Kanu case is going well. Just yesterday, the Kanu team questioned the trial judge's position and the judge subsequently stepped down from the case. This is the 2nd judge to hands off the Kanu case after being attacked by Kanu himself. To my best knowledge Kanu's case is on track and it is his legal team who have caused the delays through personal attacks on trial judges. He was granted bail once on a charge but was since re-arrested [b][/b]on a different charge. On this one, no competent court has granted him bail. In this regard, I consider your claims against the government incorrect.

As for Zakzaki's case, I am as troubled as you are. The security agencies have not even given sufficient proof that he is still alive. He has not been brought to court nor have we caught glimpse of him on TV. It is a sensitive matter and I sincerely don't know where I should be on this matter. Personally I fear the shitte movement equally as I fear the BH group and I admit that this background feeling influences my concern on the case. I shall concede here that you win on the Zakzaki argument while I loose until the government come up with convincing argument if they can ever have any.
Rearrested? Was Nnamdi Kanu ever been released since he was granted bail? You can only rearrest somebody you have released. So no matter how you defend injustice, the truth will always prevail. I repeat, Nnamdi Kanu was never released, so stop defending tyranny and oppression. You may be a victim tomorrow
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by chccho(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abeg let the guy be there for as long as forever,who bloody cares if his rights are violated Someone that stole the birth right of millions of Nigerians has no birth right...Dasuki,Nnamdi kanu and co are the least of Nigeria's problems so why should we even be crying for them We are in a recession and that's our biggest problem now not dasuki
Re: Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2016
With a good lawyer, Dasuki won't be incarcerated because he is being held without being convicted, and by the trial starts properly, he would be let free, the FG should do the right thing before it backfires in embarrassment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye / Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials / Sheriff Unveils Ademola Adeleke As PDP Osun Senatorial Candidate In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.