Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,179 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) (2455 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by Samhyme: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Almost every lady wants to get married someday but do they, at some point, question why they
haven’t said yes to the other proposals in their past? Some ladies find it hard to commit themselves
in any kind of relationship because of very few things they claim they don’t like in a guy. Let’s take a
look at some of those reasons:
1.) Unintelligent Men
I have a problem with men who are not brilliant, smart or even intelligent. What’s our discussion
going to be like? Unintelligent men are shallow and short sighted. They cannot even think for
themselves or make sense out of nothing. Most of them can neither create business ideas nor
anything that can bring us money. What’s their use?
2.) Lousy Men
These men get me angry every time. Ever being in a gathering where only one guy’s voice tops
everyone else’s or he talks when no one wants to listen? It’s different when he’s the life of the party.
This one just loves talking and making noise.
3.) Dirty Guys
A man who cares less about his hygiene should be incapable of housing a relationship. These men
grow hair under their armpits and manhood region long enough to be a forest. They look shabby all
the time. Some even care to wear ironed clothes or comb their hair when coming to meet your
parents. Jeez!
4.) Uneducated Men
A rich man without education is not the best ladies. Yes, he can afford everything you want but he
dare not open his mouth to make a speech in front of your friends or parents or your bosses. Most
ladies get so embarrassed and ashamed of these men in most occasions.
5.) Over Godly Men
No one said a man is not supposed to be God-fearing or be born again. In fact, its great thing to
marry or date a man who fears God but these ones in this category are the ones who call Jesus ten
times in a conversation of 5 minutes. They don’t fail to remind you of your wrong doings or
discourage you from wearing pretty clothes or jewelries. They even insist that makeup is for the devil
and listening to Whitney Houston or Celine Dion will lead you to hell.
6.) Violent Men
No woman in her right senses should go for these group of men. These men think beating up a
woman is cool, shows their strength and authority in their homes. They treat women like trash for the
fun of it. These men are full of pride but the secret is they are suffering from inferiority complex.
7.) Mommy’s Boys
These ones annoy most ladies I know. They run to their mothers for every and any little thing going
on in their lives. They also compare us with their mothers. They can forget to get you a gift while on
a foreign trip but their mothers always have something expensive. Some of these men always talk
about what their mothers have achieved and if not for their mothers, they won’t be the man they are.
*Rolling my eyes*

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by ednut1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
bullsh*t
Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by Phizzlephizz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
8. People like you who come on here to say crap¶y tins.

Op these girls don't even like themselves self, and they've got trust issues the don't even trust their shadows gan.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by bitchcrafts: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
She says I spit too much like an Ab.oki...Well, Im an Abo.ki cool She also sleep too much tho
Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by piperson(m): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
my dear.. the question you need to ask ur sef is "who af I epp"?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by Welrez(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2016
So why am I still without a girlfriend since I lack all the qualities above?

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Samhyme:
Almost every lady wants to get married someday but do they, at some point, question why they
haven’t said yes to the other proposals in their past? Some ladies find it hard to commit themselves
in any kind of relationship because of very few things they claim they don’t like in a guy. Let’s take a
1.) Unintelligent Men
I have a problem with men who are not brilliant, smart or even intelligent. What’s our discussion
going to be like? Unintelligent men are shallow and short sighted. They cannot even think for
themselves or make sense out of nothing. Most of them can neither create business ideas nor
2.) Lousy Men
These men get me angry every time. Ever being in a gathering where only one guy’s voice tops
everyone else’s or he talks when no one wants to listen? It’s different when he’s the life of the party.
3.) Dirty Guys
A man who cares less about his hygiene should be incapable of housing a relationship. These men
grow hair under their armpits and manhood region long enough to be a forest. They look shabby all
the time. Some even care to wear ironed clothes or comb their hair when coming to meet your
parents. Jeez!
4.) Uneducated Men
A rich man without education is not the best ladies. Yes, he can afford everything you want but he
dare not open his mouth to make a speech in front of your friends or parents or your bosses. Most
5.) Over Godly Men
No one said a man is not supposed to be God-fearing or be born again. In fact, its great thing to
marry or date a man who fears God but these ones in this category are the ones who call Jesus ten
times in a conversation of 5 minutes. They don’t fail to remind you of your wrong doings or
discourage you from wearing pretty clothes or jewelries. They even insist that makeup is for the devil
6.) Violent Men
No woman in her right senses should go for these group of men. These men think beating up a
woman is cool, shows their strength and authority in their homes. They treat women like trash for the
fun of it. These men are full of pride but the secret is they are suffering from inferiority complex.
7.) Mommy’s Boys
These ones annoy most ladies I know. They run to their mothers for every and any little thing going
on in their lives. They also compare us with their mothers. They can forget to get you a gift while on
a foreign trip but their mothers always have something expensive. Some of these men always talk
about what their mothers have achieved and if not for their mothers, they won’t be the man they are.
*Rolling my eyes*

nice one, b
but I have problem with number 5, there is nothing like over Godly man .....its better you say ..religious man, or over godly (G) man...
Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by Laveda(f): 4:38am On Sep 27, 2016
No one would like such a person with all these bad attitudes
Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Op you are suffering from mumunjaitis

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by funkyibodude(m): 4:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Op, don't worry you will give birth to a son that will never appreciate you, that never cared about your existence, that will marry a woman who will bar you entirely from him then afterwards you tell us how you feel about it. Since your type don't like number 7 undecided. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by sweerychick(f): 4:51am On Sep 27, 2016
funkyibodude:
Op, don't worry you will give birth to a son that will never appreciate you, that never cared about your existence, that will marry a woman who will bar you entirely from him then afterwards you tell us how you feel about it. Since your type don't like number 7 undecided. Rubbish
lool you funny kiss but seriously I think what the op meant was men who can't make decisions alone and always involving their mothers.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Idiot,so I shouldn't buy my mother expensive gifts,its you I should be buying expensive gifts for. Only unintelligent men like your number one wouldn't care much for his mum. I care for my mum,so you can go to hell cos of that

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by wins18(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2016
bitchcrafts:
She says I spit too much like an Ab.oki...Well, Im an Abo.ki cool She also sleep too much tho
u better change, u are even lucky she has to voice it out, let me tell you, most responsible guys too will avoid you like a plague
Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by Agimor(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Samhyme:
1.) Unintelligent Men
2.) Lousy Men
3.) Dirty Guys
parents. Jeez!
4.) Uneducated Men
5.) Over Godly Men
6.) Violent Men
7.) Mommy’s Boys
*Rolling my eyes*
This is what hogwash post looks like.
Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by bitchcrafts: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
wins18:
u better change, u are even lucky she has to voice it out, let me tell you, most responsible guys too will avoid you like a plague
Warefa jarey
Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
i am a weird fella and these kind of girls are always frustrated at me. I don't talk when i am with them and they will assume that i am not intelligent. They will avoid me. lol... I give them no clue whatsoever and that is what makes them curious over my issue (that's if i have any issue that is public).
Deep down i am an introvert. when i do something amazing, you will see them running after me.

the truth is... these girls don't know what they want.
Re: 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) by armpit: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
o.p your definition of mummy's boy in no.7 should not include buying of gifts cos IF I DON'T BUY HER FOREIGN GIFT'S, WHO WILL?

(1) (Reply)

What Turns You On The Most On You Lover? (opinion Poll) / Nairalanders I Hope To Meet Tomorrow At Elegushi / Checkout The Sexiest Macho On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.