Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year (4248 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by debetmx(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
Obviously, our best and most committed player
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by oge4real(f): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
He really deserves that award and much more.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Boboedom: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osawe, yes, he truly deserves it. As for Siasia? am not sure I will vote him especially after the disastrous outing with the bunch of ball hustlers that he selected for Egypt.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by haboosa(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2009
who else deserved it more than fine boi oyinbo,for two years in a row OSAS bravo!!! but dont let it get into your head oooo  winkwe need more of your superlative performance on our last and deciding match plssssssssssssssssss
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by tunnytox(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze my man, well deserved
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by emmanok24(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
Everybody that was given that Award deserves it
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Guylan(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
Congrats Osaze! But on what basis is Sia Sia who just lost out in  the U-20 FiFa tournament is awarded the best coach of the year? I tire for naija ooo.   grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by rozu4luv(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
he does. look at all the games they played he was on. am happy for him cheesy
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by titsqueez(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
for a guy that is half naija. . . the guy dey play him heart out for the green white green. kudos wel derserved
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Meldrick(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
The Nigerian team comprises of Osaze Odemwigie and others. The guy is simply impressive. Congrats Osaze
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by micokem: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
osaze nofin do u.as God don turn ur water to wine na who fit turn Am back.more are comin.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by azeeza(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
go guys.i wonder y he dedicated d award 2 the entire team.well dat is patriotism if i may say grin
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Cristalz(f): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2009
My boi finally gets some well-deserved recognition. cool
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by galatico(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
He deserves the award he has been the most consistent Nigerian player for some time now .
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by ESTUS: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze is the man that will restore hope to the super eagle.Abeg make una give am mo, re awards .

Congrats! grin
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by PastorJyde: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
The young man plays with great enthusiasm – very admirable. He is a pride of the nation in the area of football. He truly deserves it and may the blessings of God rest upon him and his family.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by semid4lyfe(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
A well deserved award.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by chrisical(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Thoroughly deserved
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by mondob2k(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
That Guy(Osaze) deserves the award. Congrats, Owie-Edo
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by denony(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
He is the only outstanding player in super eagles
along with enyeama, they deserves even more.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by smile4kenn(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
He should also work hard in his club and go for African Footballer of the year
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by mrperfect(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
He deserved it, I thank God for his life.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by andray: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
he has been a consistent player and i would give him credit for that, every nigerian out there could testify to his seriousness and enthusiasm, such a guy is what we need and not big boys scooling around the field and claiming to be the richest in the field whereas people, , i mean people don eat money tire, so people little advice players irrespective of klass shoud try ton to immitate him, cuddos cos he deserve the award.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by cvibe: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
He tried sha.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by pak: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
I dont think anybody deserves any award in the current Super Eagles squad.

Osaze is just the one eyed man in the land of the blind.

Sorry to bust your bubble.

Though the guy tried but the award was quite malapropos
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by sley4life(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
He deserves the award
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by amedino(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
but a.i.t realy took risk in organizing this award show. our world cup ticket is at stake and what if we were not able to beat mozambique that very day? the whole award show wud av been a flop. i doubt it if people will turn up let alone osaze. neverthe less, he deserves it.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by SeXyBoNE: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
Bravo Osas, i am realy happy for you. But its a pity those slow motion footballers they call supper eagles will not allow u to make it to SA next year, its a pity, the next world cup u be 32 then, and i hope you can stil play very well

kudos
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by 9ja4eva: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
Well deserved
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by linkin8k(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2009
He has been the only constantly commited Nigerian player both in the qualifiers and in the olympics. I can say he's our new okocha
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by owoblow4u: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
he deserves it & shd move to the English Premier League.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by mamagee6(f): 1:06am On Oct 15, 2009
Osaze Odemwingie is the best. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Week 4: Uk Pool No. -3- Surebanker / Breaking News! LIVE EPL Football Lands On Startimes / Viral Photo Of Serena Williams And Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.