Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa (16105 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Kwanza: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Thugs numbering four have attacked Mr Waziri Enwongulu, the Legal Adviser, All Progressives Congress (APC) of Wakama ward, Nasarawa State.

Enwongulu while narrating his ordeal on Saturday in Wakama when officials of APC and stakeholders visited him, said that he don’t know why the unidentified men attacked him and burnt his brother’s house.

“It was around 1.10 a.m today that I heard some voices at my door that I should come out or they will set my elder brother’s house ablaze including me.

“When I came out of the house, I saw four people with knives, cutlasses and big sticks.

“They told me that APC changed the result of Chairmanship and Councillorship election in Wakama ward.

“They asked me to lay down and I complied, and they beat me to comer.

“When I laid down, two of the men were guarding me and the other two went and set my elder brother’s (Mr Paul Angbazo) house that I am living in ablaze.

“As you can see, everything was burnt but I thank God for saving my life,”
he said.

Enwongulu said that they unindentified men have also threatened to kill him.

“They asked me to call Dr James Angbazo, the former APC gubernatorial candidate that I should tell him my last word on earth.

“And when I called his (Angbazo) number, he did not pick and they asked me again to call any of my brother’s to tell him that they will kill me,”
he added.

He said that the unidentified men also asked him to give them money “but I told them that I have no money”.

While sympathising with Enwongulu, Mr Usman Gboble, the Chairman of APC in the area, urged him to continue to be prayerful.

He said that the party would report the incident to the appropriate authority for necessary action.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the party chairman and other stakeholders of the party had officially informed the Aren Akun, Alhaji Usman Galadima Umbugadu, and the District Head of Wakama, Mr Adams Makka-Nangba, about the attack.

NAN recalls that on Oct. 7, the Nasarawa State Independent Eelectoral Commission declared that the APC has won all the 13 chairmanship and 147 councillorship positions in the local government election conducted on Oct. 6

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/lg-poll-result-thugs-attack-apc-official-burn-house-in-nasarawa/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Bola146(f): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Nukilia: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Blood thirsty party! I can't wait for the APC and PDP to be thrown in the dustbin of history

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by slivertongue: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Shame to some youths. The thugs are youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Danjikanbauchi: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Very good they should have kill the idiot for supplanting the peoples will.

APC have been stealing peoples vote just like one brown teeth thief, a drug addicted who have been supporting Fulani killing his people without saying anything, that call himself economic and democracy developer. He will be shown the way soon.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Danjikanbauchi: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
slivertongue:
Shame to some youths. The thugs are youths
the youths went to demand for their right stolen by APC.

13 Likes

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by PrinceOfLagos: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
There regular trademark
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by sirp9898(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
This news is not interested as long as it is not ipob action in the east
Every attention in Nigeria now is in the east wheather is for good or bad intentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Timoleon(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Wetin outsider like me wan talk inside family matter now?
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Saskay44: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Hotzone(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Violence

And nobody takes what belongs to me or my family

2 Likes

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Omicron007: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
shocked

This is just a prototype of what will happen in 2023.
Nigerians will never learn.

4 Likes

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Patrioticman007(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
PDP Tugs have become unknown Tugs in Nassarawa State, times change.

1 Like

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dead country.

Ogun kill all of una together!

Stupid youths, criminal government, cursed president.

Dead nation.

3 Likes

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by adesegun121(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ok
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by ma373733(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
All this ipob boys eh causing trouble everywhere
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Gentledizzle: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
See as Front Page just free as MTN outage take place. Truly data is Life.
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Omicron007: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
ma373733:
All this ipob boys eh causing trouble everywhere
[/s]

Trash.
You want to attract attention.
You got one.
What do you stand for?
You just creep out of your small hole and come online to spew trash all because Seun made Nairaland accessible to both sane and insane entities.

Get out.

4 Likes

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by ursullalinda(f): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
For ordinary LG election.......all hope is lost mehn!......I'm not proud of my country rara
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Lovenorth: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
APC is a peace loving party unlike Ipob terrorists party

1 Like

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Noshitboi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
This is quite commendable. A little display of what will be served to thieving politicians who are so much in love of manipulating election results. 2023 go hot!
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by izikgiren(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
The grassroots never like APC ...
This happen in my local government (Akwanga LGA).
Mantle Snatchers...

1 Like

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by pennywys(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Jibsy203(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good news,hope de also beat some Yoruba Muslim miscreants too residing their cos de are de problems we de Yorubas have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Antoeni(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Even Aboki too
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by kc4christ(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ok
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Benwallt(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nukilia:
Blood thirsty party! I can't wait for the APC and PDP to be thrown in the dustbin of history
And who will do that? Is it the same tax collectors we have as voters? They will change the course of that history with common 200 hundred naira.
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by Fulmigati: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
If dis happened in South East dem for call these thugs, "Unknown Gunmen".
Re: LG Election Result: Thugs Beat Waziri Enwongulu, Burn House In Nasarawa by DropsMic(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
welcome to Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge / BREAKING: 'without Consulting INEC, We’re Proceeding With Campaign', Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.