Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) (38259 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Surfwella: Universities To Get Free Wi-Fi Facilities In Nigeria / 4 New Universities To Be Established In Nigeria - Education Minister Announces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok...

1 Like

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Adimine(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
lautech should be on no 1
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by plenitude(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
thank God delta state university is not there ;Dthank God delta state university is not there
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by moonnstar(f): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
fuckboy:
they are not complete sef I want to see uniport uniabuja KSU and some other shit holes they call school
kogi state university is the worst school,na condition make me go there.
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
moonnstar:
kogi state university is the worst school,na condition make me go there.

na condition make crayfish bend naw...so I can't blame anybody except the government and management of the school
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by HonPatrick(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Why use University of Nigeria Nsuka UNN as the thread pics?

Well ive heard of these universities sha, come n complete ur post o....
Abi d effect of the weed don finish?

Which abroad?

U dat studied Rat poison in Esperanza University Cotonou....

Mtcheeeew...
U come here de type rubbish...

Guy why? Okafor why na?
Why you dey burst my bubble like this? You just make one girl wey I just catch for here call me rat doctor.

I remember those days, you used to be the head of our department grin
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
HonPatrick:

Guy why? Okafor why na?
Why you dey burst my bubble like this? You just make one girl wey I just catch for here call me rat doctor.

I remember those days, you used to be the head of our department grin

Lol... bro i greet u.... grin

1 Like

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
op don't worry. God is a merciful God. ...

he shall heal u if u believe

receive sense ijn

1 Like

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Agimor(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Op why do you tag it worse University to study I'm curious.
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by chydii(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chisos embarassed
I have a friend that graduated from Novena University. How reliable is this list?
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Teniolasmart: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
EastGold:
Why will someone in his right senses go to any of these universities?
u dont know what d urgent need for admission can do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kai. Some names on the list sounds like the name of a market place or a shopping mall!
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by kennykendo(m): 1:35am On Sep 28, 2016
amJoe:
Is your school in this list of worst Universities to study in Nigeria?

See the full list here http://celenaija..com/2016/09/worst-universities-in-nigeria-2016-list.html

dear blogger,
saying that these are the worst universities in Nigeria is very derogatory. I am a proud graduate of Rhema University, i studied in that university for four years. it will interest you to know that we already have the third batch of graduates who are awaiting service. once u graduate from the school, there is no delay whatsoever as you are immediately preped for service. the school is still in its infant age, so why the degrade? Have u taken your time to check out Covenant University and Madonna University's profile? in fact, every house hold name today started with a poor rating..It will equally interest you to know that the biology, chemistry and physics labs are equipped with standard equipment, this made the NUC to give full accreditation to all our courses. in their first visit.. so mate be careful..
don't get high on concentrated weed from daura...
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 28, 2016
What the f*ck is kwararafa university? grin grin
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by hardbody: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2016
EastGold:
Why will someone in his right senses go to any of these universities?

Is any of them a university?
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Criteria for ranking or you apologize for posting what you dont know
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by keryj(f): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Yes its good like this, Nigeria should continue, shebi dem say it must be Bsc cert abi, even if u finish from the best poly compared to someone from the worst uni they will still want to choose the person ahead of u.
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Remove Adeleke Uni from that list joor
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by tbabs10166(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Some universities are nothing but glorified secondary schools. Instead of establishing more new universities why not upgrade and expand the few ones we hv. for instance we can upgrade and expand a sch like unilag and make it admits upto about 15,000 candidates yearly or better still upgrade some of the big polytechnics like yabatech, auchi and co. since some of these schs already hv the facilities so upgrading them won't cost much instead of creating new ones which will sometimes take years before they become standard universities. it is better to hv just few standard universities that will accomodate enough students than to hv hundreds of sub-standard universities that will each accomodate just few students
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by herald9: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Even CRUTECH is there?
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Princealex1(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
herald9:
Even CRUTECH is there?
How is crutech?? Do u study there??
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by herald9: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Princealex1:
How is crutech?? Do u study there??
Not really. A cousin and some friends are studying engineering there.

IrepUNIUYO
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Princealex1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
herald9:

Not really. A cousin and some friends are studying engineering there.

IrepUNIUYO

How is the school??
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by herald9: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Princealex1:

How is the school??
UNIUYO?
Top 20.
LOL
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Princealex1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
herald9:

UNIUYO?

Top 20.

LOL
I meant crutech??
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Ahmerdibnz: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
I can't take this anymore!..how can my great university be the fifth in the the list. grin
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Digitalwitch: 5:59am On Sep 11, 2018
These universities you call worst will be better than the so called prestigious universities in Nigeria. America has more than 30 universities yet you wouldn't see their media tag many of their universities worst like the way op is doing.
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by humdingerxyz: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) / babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest / Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.