Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha (22599 Views)

What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / LAGOS To Introduce Public Utility Levy (PUL) / Okorocha Omposes N3,000 Development Levy On Imo Adults By Charles Ogugbuaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by tinziemaine(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Citing the need to replicate development in all 637
communities of Imo State, Governor Rochas
Okorocha has directed all taxable adults in the 27
local councils to pay N3,000 as development levy.

The governor, who gave the directive at the weekend while inaugurating the state's Development Council and presenting adult registers to government representatives in Owerri, urged the people to face current challenges and pay for their benefits, adding that every taxable adult must register.

House of Assembly Speaker, Acho Ihim, reminded the audience of the Imo State Traditional Rulers and
Autonomous Law which mandates that a community must have a minimum population of 2,000 for it to be recognised by government.

The Commissioner for Community Government,
Culture and Traditional Affairs, Innocent Eke, said the Community Government Council (CGC), put in place by the current administration, had decentralised power and empowered communities, as the people now participate in the management of their affairs.

The chairman, Council of Traditional Rulers, Eze Sam Ohiri, assured execution of the order.

www.vibesngistsblog.com/2016/09/all-imo-adults-to-pay-n3000-development.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by activelyA(f): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Sombori shout "first to comment"
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by agwom(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2016
change!change!

50 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by firstking01(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2016
APC govnrs are the worst.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by gidgiddy: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Rochas has lost his mind.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by tinziemaine(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2016
I SITE FRAUD,PLEASE EFCC COME OH

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by kingk(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2016
I hope this news is not true.......

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Rochas you think east is northern nigeria where the Words of the. Emir or sultan is the land GOD help those that ll be employed for this task

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by tinziemaine(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Rochas you think east is northern nigeria where the Words of the. Emir or sultan is the land GOD help those that ll be employed for this task
THIS TASK IS LIKE WHERE NEPA HAS NOT BROUGHT LIGHT IN A PLACE FOR LIKE 4 YEARS AND THEY WENT TO THAT AREA TO CUT WIRES...I smell MASS BURIAL

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by ArchitGreen(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2016
I hate this man....

37 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by ArchitGreen(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2016
I hate this man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by mrvitalis(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2016
In fact it should be every month... So that people will now the money spent stupidly by politicians are their money.. . They will question security votes.. they will question number of aids. .. This is good ooh..

Will I pay 3000 per month and u don't fix my road, no hospital around me then u come and offer me 5k to vote for u? ? Then I must be mad to vote u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by psucc(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Someone should please call that 'ghost woman' to come slap Rocha's again.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Onyegecha(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Okorocha is getting desperate. I wonder why he thinks he is the poorest of the poor and must not let this opportunity of being in charge of money pass him by. Please let his cronies take him to a psychiatrist hospital for proper treatment. He must have a schizophrenic complex..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by vengertime: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2016
This man go India go renew his power after that slap. Since then he has been commanding people to do his wishes. 1st evil cultists, now make imolites put hand in their pockets and hand over their money in this hardship Buhari created on us. Rochas Rochas Rochas your juju no go work all men go carry omu for mouth.

17 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Chiefobdk1: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2016
i dont believe this

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2016
psucc:
Someone should please call that 'ghost woman' to come slap Rocha's again.

This is the exact moment Imolites will be needing the services of the slapping ghost woman to come and complete the marvelous work she started.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Justiyke4u: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2016
I don't trust the source especially where it is all these bloggers. But on the other hand are really kidding? Seriously? What's the meaning of that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by DLondonboiy: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2016
okorocha has gone mad again...
we can't wait till 2019 for HOPE UZODINMA.. SenAtor Uzodinma please come and save imolites oo your people are dying...

3 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by youngeagle(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Mad men on the loose in this present administration

7 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by gebest: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2016
am sorry to say though i like u rochas, but this one no go work.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Senator Samuel Anyanwu come and rescue us biko

Rochas should be a nickname for Confusion

waiting for 2019 in tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by pedrilo: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2016
okorocha is takin imo state for a ride.
wat a catastrophic and monumental error of A GOVERNOR.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by chigoizie7(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2016
I no trust that source, but if it is the truth,

Then, this man is looking for ways to recover all he has spent during elections and campaigns, he already knew that APC is not electable in imo state again.

And he knows that the economy is harsh, the only way to make more money is to tax everyone in imo

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by LordScent(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2016

I'm so looking forward to such implementation here in lagos.....

No one will survive in alausa cheesy cheesy

tinziemaine:
Citing the need to replicate development in all 637
communities of Imo State, Governor Rochas
Okorocha has directed all taxable adults in the 27
local councils to pay N3,000 as development levy.

The governor, who gave the directive at the weekend while inaugurating the state's Development Council and presenting adult registers to government representatives in Owerri, urged the people to face current challenges and pay for their benefits, adding that every taxable adult must register.

House of Assembly Speaker, Acho Ihim, reminded the audience of the Imo State Traditional Rulers and
Autonomous Law which mandates that a community must have a minimum population of 2,000 for it to be recognised by government.

The Commissioner for Community Government,
Culture and Traditional Affairs, Innocent Eke, said the Community Government Council (CGC), put in place by the current administration, had decentralised power and empowered communities, as the people now participate in the management of their affairs.

The chairman, Council of Traditional Rulers, Eze Sam Ohiri, assured execution of the order.
www.vibesngistsblog.com/2016/09/all-imo-adults-to-pay-n3000-development.html?m=1

Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:Berlynn
Cc: HERSLEY
Cc: zinachidi
Cc: LordScent
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by emmykk(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
i hear say ghost slap okoroawusa and he travelled abroad,amadihiodha sipping cold orijin before attending to Gov Roachas current 3k demand.

APC promised us 5k..kukuma collect the N3000 from 5K and return 2kpali

29 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by eyeview: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Woe unto the inhabitants of IMO for Rochas Okorocha of all men is your Governor.

We warned the people of IMO in 2015 but they preferred to play politics of petty sentiments. Now they should enjoy the 'Rochas they know'.

No chief executive can fix such imposition without an enabling legislation from the state house of assembly. So this act is null and void ab initio.
The IMO state house of assembly is the most useless and most redundant in the history of legislative business. I have began a campaign that none of them in that assembly be returned in 2019. Still consulting and as an election year draws near,it will be more vigorous. They have all failed as Rochas runs around like a mad dog without any checks and balance

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by ALAYORMII: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hailings to our political leaders

Their thought process leaves more to wonder about
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Mikehell(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Is he okay at all?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Izonpikin: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin...apc imo citizens should enjoy the scam... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by adonbilivit: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Senator Ali Wakili / Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.