Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha (22607 Views)

What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / LAGOS To Introduce Public Utility Levy (PUL) / Okorocha Omposes N3,000 Development Levy On Imo Adults By Charles Ogugbuaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by facelessangel: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
So be ready to tell your traditional Ruler to pay from their pockets on behalf of their communities

Thief

1 Like

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Xtopher123(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just want to believe this is a lie tho..
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by kaystick86(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Now, Citizen must pay to receive the diffident of democracy

Nigeria, We never see anything. APC

4 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by JerryJJZ(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
I still kept wondering what the development levy we payed in Primary and secondary schools were used for...

They shuld just understand 9ja is in recession right now.
Later, they will ask banks not to sack workers,, I laugh in korea grin grin grin
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Jokerman(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abagworo and Beremx.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by loomer: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
In fact it should be every month... So that people will now the money spent stupidly by politicians are their money.. . They will question security votes.. they will question number of aids. .. This is good ooh..

Will I pay 3000 per month and u don't fix my road, no hospital around me then u come and offer me 5k to vote for u? ? Then I must be mad to vote u

I beg read the thing u write den tell us weda e make sense.

All the other tax wey dem dey collect wetin dem dey use am do?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by anonimi: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
So he can buy a NEW Christmas tree for at least N1.8 billion (at the current exchange rate which is 3 times what it was when he bought for N600 million).
Imo people, una do oh! This suffering never too much so

BenNnajiBLOG:
The Reaction Of Nigerians For The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600 Million
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UCh61UNLO00/VnwpaaXvAvI/AAAAAAAABEo/sfeMbEdgFPo/s640/christmas%2Btree.jpg[/img]

Earlier this month, Governor Rochas Okorocha reportedly approved N600 million for this Christmas tree and New Year decorations.

The cost is really shocking considering the fact that the state workers have not been paid salaries for several months.

Undoubtedly, the tree and its price have triggered emotional reactions among Nigerians who started blaming Governor Okorocha, appealing to his conscience.
source:http://bennnaji..com.ng/2015/12/the-reaction-of-nigerians-for-christmas.html
see tweet:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kCk7QQOFMgs/VnwpUEMgVDI/AAAAAAAABEY/yRqv44GFk1k/s640/imo%2Btree2.PNG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2kCA2m0VbkU/VnwpTA_j5uI/AAAAAAAABEM/vzci30q_WJA/s640/imo%2Btree3.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-g9SD0dzubxk/VnwpU0m05XI/AAAAAAAABEc/SbOmAIqXb8g/s640/imo%2Btree4.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5bmfD_JCu_w/VnwpSWpU96I/AAAAAAAABEI/HVHJZWS8MX4/s640/imo%2Btree%2B1.PNG[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by fippycbk(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
DLondonboiy:
okorocha has gone mad again...

we can't wait till 2019 for HOPE UZODINMA..
SenAtor Uzodinma please come and save imolites oo
your people are dying...

We are not having any other governors from that zone

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by anonimi: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
kaystick86:
Now, Citizen must pay to receive the diffident of democracy

Nigeria, We never see anything. APC

That is the special, unique way to fight CORRUPTION by the useless crooks, rogues and thieves assembled in the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.
No wonder they have witches' broom as their symbol.
We don enter one chance bus finish walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

3 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by nnokwa042(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
psucc:
Someone should please call that 'ghost woman' to come slap Rocha's again.
even lagos the largest economy in nigeria how many people do rochas think will pay 3000 every month not talk of people in rural village's in imo state not possible rochas i hope that ghost woman slap u again

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Lexusgs430: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Direct or Indirect Tax ? Imo kids nko, N1500.00?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by anonimi: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
pedrilo:
okorocha is takin imo state for a ride.
wat a catastrophic and monumental error of A GOVERNOR.

Take ya time oh bros. grin
How can you talk like this about THE True Igbo Leader grin cheesy

[img]http://1.bp..com/-DwSNMEB3rUM/VbTqu7m4l_I/AAAAAAAGBRQ/49U63pT-YWY/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-1GA26UpwNoM/Vbudl41mdfI/AAAAAAAGE_c/ZORJvIMKkMk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Pringlez: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
What sort of scam is this.
After the said 'Adult" must have paid even his tax?
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by esosuo2: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
As in i dont get it ,no be who dey work and do business dey pay tax again? If it is wat i am think okorocha my respect have finish for u , collect this one weda sense go come back .

1 Like

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by chiedu7: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
If there were a time machine, I'd send all my enemies back in time and make their state of origin IMO state
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by abbeyty(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
These people are jokers, you are expecting a jobless adult to start paying development fees (tax). people will start stealing in order to pay their taxes then.

1 Like

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Gerrard59(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hopefully, this will make Nigerians nay Imolites hold their governments accountable by asking them what they use YOUR money for.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by talktrue1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na now I understand the change begins with me. They promised N5k but we have to pay N3k first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Ahmed3rdjuly: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Will Aki and Paw Paw pay?
since they are not fully developed physically
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by mekuilis(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ntoor! That's what you get for voting into power someone who couldn't even manage his own private establishments talk less a state. Rochas has been out of ideas since 1500BC. No slowpoke should talk up to me sha. #BringBackOhakim

1 Like

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Bobbybube(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
eyeview:
Woe unto the inhabitants of IMO for Rochas Okorocha of all men is your Governor.

We warned the people of IMO in 2015 but they preferred to play politics of petty sentiments. Now they should enjoy the 'Rochas they know'.

No chief executive can fix such imposition without an enabling legislation from the state house of assembly. So this act is null and void ab initio.
The IMO state house of assembly is the most useless and most redundant in the history of legislative business. I have began a campaign that none of them in that assembly be returned in 2019. Still consulting and as an election year draws near,it will be more vigorous. They have all failed as Rochas runs around like a mad dog without any checks and balance
I perfectly agree with you on that. Infact, I am fully ready and able to help in any way I can towards that objective.
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by greatermax77(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
VERY CRAZY, PLUS 419 GOVERNOR. RESONABLE LEADERS ARE LOOKING FOR MOST POSSEBLE WAYS TO ALVIATE THE SUFFERING OF THE MASSES CAUSED BY ECONOMIC RECESSION. THIS LUNATIC WANT TO ADD SALT TO INJURY.
COME & COLLECT 3 K LETS SEE.
YEYE DE SMELL

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
IPOB Republic of Scammers grin
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by mekuilis(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
DLondonboiy:
okorocha has gone mad again...
we can't wait till 2019 for HOPE UZODINMA.. SenAtor Uzodinma please come and save imolites oo your people are dying...
Hell no,enough of this Orlu madness. Owerri and Okigwe zones no come count keke.

1 Like

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by yorke1: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Someone should tell Rochas that its not by force to remain a Governor if he has run out of ideas. He should resign pls and stop embarrassing the state.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is a commendable idea. All states in Nigeria should emulate this. This is how the western world do it.they call it poll tax or council tax. If the government use it well and not embezzled it should contribute to infrastructural development like train security etc. Kudos to the governor.. the days of free oil money is gone. Now the people can begin to hold government accountable on how these monies are spent.
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by mrvitalis(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
loomer:

I beg read the thing u write den tell us weda e make sense.

All the other tax wey dem dey collect wetin dem dey use am do?
What I wrote was not meant for everyone to understand.. Only smart people will get it
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by Eliteklaus(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
wen u have not joined gang(APC) u used to b d best govt in Nigeria but now I just can't recognise u anymore.

1 Like

Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by samplegirl(f): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:

This is the exact moment Imolites will be needing the services of the slapping ghost woman to come and complete the marvelous work she started.

Ghost bin slap am before?
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by chi4ik(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
psucc:
Someone should please call that 'ghost woman' to come slap Rocha's again.
my dear I support you 100%
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by chi4ik(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
samplegirl:

Ghost bin slap am before?
you don't know? One slim ugly ghost gave him warning slap before na, maybe next one will be fat ghost
Re: Imo Adults To Pay N3,000 Development Levy - Rochas Okorocha by juman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Onyegecha:
Okorocha is getting desperate. I wonder why he thinks he is the poorest of the poor and must not let this opportunity of being in charge of money pass him by. Please let his cronies take him to a psychiatrist hospital for proper treatment. He must have a schizophrenic complex..

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Blasts Punch Newspaper (Photo) / Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites / Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.