Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,682 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot (73074 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by DJBIGGY(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2016
If you think konji na b@stard, English is worse. A guy was narrating how Covenant University denied him access to visit his dying father when he needed to visit him. Unfortunately, they let him out as soon as his father passed away.

A lady noticed the word 'exeat' which she felt was a typographical error on his part and decided to yab his English.

Unfortunately for her, see how the guy was proven to be right.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/09/chai-see-how-english-fell-this-ladys.html

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Okies...
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Flexherbal(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Over sabi !

74 Likes

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by RealJaneDoe: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2016
smiley BURN!!!!

254 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by lilmax(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2016
all this people that doesn't know how to speak English will come and go and try to correct somebody

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by faruku104(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2016
noooooooo!!!! She should deactivate her twitter account... Nanshense!!!!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by adeoladeola(f): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Awww...that was gross!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by FunkyMetahuman: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ova sabi kill the goat cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
finishing cheesy over sabi no good tongue

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by DozieInc(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Over sabi .
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Mujaheeeden: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Op your English sucks

17 Likes

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by metallisc(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
lilmax:
all this people that doesn't know how to speak English will come and go and try to correct somebody

you just might be talking about yourself! grin grin grin grin

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by metallisc(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
DJBIGGY:
If you think konji na b@stard, English is worse. A guy was narrating how Covenant University denied him access to visit his dying father when he needed to visit him. Unfortunately, they let him out as soon as his father passed away.

A lady noticed the word 'exeat' which she felt was a typographical error on his part and decided to yab his English.

Unfortunately for her, see how the guy was proven to be right.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/09/chai-see-how-english-fell-this-ladys.html

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by emeijeh(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chai!!!

17 Likes

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chiomzy86, amiibaby and mzpecs are perfect example....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Op your English sucks
no let people enter u o...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by faruku104(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Op your English sucks

What us wrong with the English? shocked
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Idydarling(f): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
some gals be disgracing themselves since 16bc

that's how me and my galfrd went somewhere to a restaurant to chill out, we were blowing full pidgin laced with vernacular, some white guys came in and sat opposite us, b4 i could say jack, my girlfriend started speaking Queen's English, forgetting the fact that I'm the one studying the course (she's in pol science), before i knew it, she didn't talk to me again, she crossed her leg, pressed her phone and behaved like an ajebo, i immediately knew that the change in her attitude was bc of those white guys, i let her be, when our order arrived, she used fork and knife (not saying that's bad o, but u can't be formal with ur bestie na)

... it turned out that those guys were expecting a group of people who came and wer all over them, no one said even hi to my babe.
In the end, my gal became disappointed, me, i don chop belleful i no get time for onyibo pepper, I'm soooo okay with black guys abeg.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by abdeiz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
all these wannabe grammer Nazis that don't actually know their grammar. me sha I thank God for autocorrect

9 Likes

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by lanicky(f): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chisos! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Opistorincos(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
The rko the girl received is way better than randy orton's own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by mytime24(f): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Over sabi !
her type full NL smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Aztezee(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Owwww... That was a KO
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by southernbelle(f): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin
Oversabi

1 Like

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by MzMercie: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Too know hahahahaha
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by ferdyferd: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by steppin: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
See fuckup
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Liamm(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Perfectly explains the story of the hunter being the hunted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Cunninlinguist: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some people eh undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by sanfranka2(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Op your English sucks
and see were zombiesm have landed you... See your life?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by ajalawole(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
when u enter the wrong place at the wrong time

1 Like

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Jay542(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
They are not still as intelligent as their fees tho lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.