Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold (6725 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2016
This is an ongoing roofing project in Umuahia, l was contacted for this project and l did put in my quotation and seeing the site and like after two days l was call and we negotiated on the price and reach an agreement for the work to commence.
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2016
This is the structure without form,ours is to give it shape and take it to the roofing stage

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2016
We promise you an inspiring thread

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Starting the scaffold was to enable the mason guy and the iron bender to continue their work

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Still in scaffold as we don't want to create hold on the walls but for the scaffold to stand on it own ,that is why we are doubling the bamboo

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Still in progress

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Forming the parapet after scaffold work

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
The parapet in a cast form

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
At the timber for wood purhase

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Offloading at the site

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
“The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by kennykane1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Following...
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Transferring woods up and laying the wall plates and cross beams

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Doing the necessary

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
About to set the kingpost

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
The first kingpost using 18feet's rafter

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Binding another over length to give the house its desired height(23 feet's)

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is all we could do today, God is faithful

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Today's work level

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
“It's not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong; not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich; not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned; and not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity.”
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by persius555(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice. Following the thread. Let me know if you would need Lightning Arrestor Intallation for the building.
Whatsapp or call 08166894416. It is every african's joy to have a roof over his head.
Below are our newest installations in Abuja, just as the roofing is going on.

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
persius555:
Nice. Following the thread. Let me know if you would need Lightning Arrestor Intallation for the building.
Whatsapp or call 08166894416. It is every african's joy to have a roof over his head.
ok
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by ceelog(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2016
princejones:
“It's not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong; not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich; not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned; and not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity.”

Prince I need an estimate for nogging and longspan roofing for a 125m2 house of 14ft height
An please drop ur email
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2016
ceelog:

Prince I need an estimate for nogging and longspan roofing for a 125m2 house of 14ft height
An please drop ur email
OK,my email is princejones33@yahoo.com and do send me the structural diagram of the building
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by ceelog(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
princejones:
OK,my email is princejones33@yahoo.com and do send me the structural diagram of the building

Sent
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
ceelog:

Sent
mail received and acknowledge promptly,thanks
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
I will bring an update tomorrow as l went for small roofing sheets supply in port harcourt

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Progressingly on point

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Waiting final stage

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Sunday to you out they

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2016
“There is only one duty, only one safe course, and that is to try to be right.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Construction Diary: 100-seater Lecture Theatre / 3bedrooms(3baths) In Lekki Phase 1 With 20 M0nth Flexible Payment Plans For 35m / Modern Architectural Building Designs For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.