Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold (6990 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
The moment you stop trying to become a better person, is the moment you start to become worse than what you already are.”

― Carroll Bryant
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Call us anytime, any day and anywhere for your roofing project
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2020
“And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.”

The book of revelation.

All you do will follow you after here.

You shall give account of them all...

Come to Jesus, the advocate.

He will speak for you on that dreadful day....

Accept him today.
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2020
God is yet to disappoint me,thanks to God for another contract this money
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2021
(Isaiah 3:10)
Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
I join hands with you this morning and pray that grace and mercy of God will uplift you into greatness.
Your feet will not stumble as you go out today and beyond.
You will be shielded from all accidents.
God will take you to places of honour and watch over your home, business and endeavours.
Your efforts will not be wasted and you will reap plenty and enjoy the labour of your hands.
You will be favoured and the grace of God will rule over your life.
It is well with you and your household in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Do have a victorious Thursday. Shalom.
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2021
Call us today
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2021
Glory be to God Almighty for the grace of seeing last day in the month of May 2021.
Therefore, I commit you unto His able hand and care this week and beyond,
I pray as the day breaks this morning, your glory will shine, because your light has come.
The blessings of God will locate you and release divine grace and mercy upon you to excel in all your endeavours.
Your wounds shall be healed, your tears shall be wiped away and your stolen blessings shall be restored in multiple folds.
A day never breaks without a bird singing,
I pray that there will always be a joyful song for you to sing each day and always according to God’s marvellous riches in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Do have a blessed Monday and a rewarding week. Shalom.
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2021
What a glorious day
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Happy New week

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 5:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year in advance

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2023
Call us today on 08037156958 as we have a lot of information for you concerning your roofing work
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2023
Thank God is Friday

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19
Call us for your Tower Roofing and foreign coil materials, measurements, accessories, woodwork and installations on 08037156958

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Acquire Luxury From Lekki Premium Estate Ibeju Lekki / Royal Heaven Garden Ibeju Lekki(750k)per plot / List Of Land, Houses, Location & Cost In Secure Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.