Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold (6972 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
“Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor.”

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
“Life's up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals - Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want”

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rounding up the woodwork

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Happy weekend pals

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Woodwork is completed, waiting for the Stonetiles
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Trying to choose colour

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by Benoxvals(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
House pls which other pvc brand is of good quality besides paragon(which is 23k now x5).
The list I got goes like••

Paragon(Amoula)(x5)23k.
Innoson.(x10)18k.
G.P.(x10)12k.
Imperial.(x10)13k.
Golden ever(x15)10k.

They are all Nigerian pvc.
Have anybody used the last 3 brands?whats the lasting ability?
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Installation to start next week,happy Sunday narialand
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 4:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Installation thing

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2016
More pics

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Yes we are the one

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2016
To be completed soon

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Call us today
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Xmas special loading
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fulfilling our aim in job execution by always giving our best no matter the circumstances

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fixing the ridges

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Finally everything is completed

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to all my clients,friends,family and potential clients,may the good lord bless ,protect and keep you and carry you on His wing in 2017,indeed my case is different!

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2016
God is faithful
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2017
God of wonders and grace, will visit u and ur endeavour. Happy New Year my people.
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2017
On the mountain for empowerment, 21days of an encounter with power loading from today
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
“Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.”
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
“Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.”
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2017
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2017
"When you have a dream to fulfill,start reaching it with what you have and locate it from where you are.

Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
Don't concentrate you mind on only what you think you want,by neglecting other opportunitieso round you.The answer you are looking for might be in the 'A' you neglected search of 'B'.The answer might be under your feet as you run from one place to another without knowing"
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wishing everyone a fruitful Sunday evening
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
"If you want to get ahead be a bridge instead of a wall,if you are helpful to people,God will bless you and you will be happy and people will be kind to you"
Re: A Roofing Project In Umuahia From Scaffold by princejones(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2017
"There is one task everyone must face,it is a distracting word called criticism.Whether you like it or not,people must criticise whatever you are doing.Some will criticise you constructively to bring out the best in you.some will criticise you out of envy and jealousy, some will criticise you to destabilize and frustrate you,but don't be afraid of criticism because it can help you to improve, especially the constructive ones.happy weekend to you all"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Large Piece Of Dry Land For Sale In Lagos 4m Per Plot(act Fast Its Urgent) / Northern Foreshore Projects Electrical Fittings.... / Amen Estate Phase 2 Opposite Phase 1 Funke Akindele Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.