Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

My First Crazy Wooing Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Crazy Wooing Experience (536 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Crazy Wooing Experience by wins18(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2016
wins18 is here to take you on a crazy ride, pls do ensue you fasten ur seat belt, if you don't have ur popcorn; start looking for where to buy it now,lol.
Re: My First Crazy Wooing Experience by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2016
grin

Okies.... Carry on... I'm in the front seat... Spit it up cool
Re: My First Crazy Wooing Experience by wins18(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2016
grin pls bear with my grammar, because I No attend Government grammar school lol.

okay back to the story....
My secondary school days was fun filled, I can remember how I used to participate in almost all the school sporting activities except for the ones that is strictly meant for girls.
I was a popular guy then in school with tons of girls drooling over me, maybe because I am humorous, not bad looking either lol, never done bad in terms of academics and finally for being a good boy, but.... With all this I still have my own fair share of excesses.
Re: My First Crazy Wooing Experience by wins18(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Okies.... Carry on... I'm in the front sit... Spit it up cool
you are welcome dear
Re: My First Crazy Wooing Experience by wins18(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Due to the nature of my parents work, it has made me to attend about 5 primary schools and 5 secondary schools, the last one making it the 5th, and that was were the adventure started. My parents are the type that is so strict that your case can be tabled to the entire family members if caught having a mere handshake with an unfamiliar female face, you know one of those early morning devotion, that is when such matter is tabled to the impartial panel of jugdes in the house.
Re: My First Crazy Wooing Experience by wins18(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2016
I had to travel to the village to continue my schooling and also to enable me register my waec.finally I am back home, as a township boy who has seen life in a township dimmension, this one is a whole new ball game to me. Where do I start ? Living in the family big house all alone and the stress of trying to get aquinted with chronological family lineage tree, together with some weird culture and traditions... Phew! All this is enough to want to make someone go back already. But I had to adapt and it worked like magic because it became part of me. The day I stepped into my new school, people were staring at me every now and then which made me uncomfortable, you know that feeling of 'first time in school' really crazy isn't it?

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert NL Likes To Credits. / How Your Kisses Characterize You. / Things Men Should Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.