Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? (7326 Views)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next / After My Second Attempts I Want To Apply Again To Us Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by justwise(m): 1:59am On Jul 19, 2010
deoyel25:

If you read by the lines, you'd see the insult.
Did I tell you my friend used false documents? If you read by the lines, you would see that I said "legitimate documents". And who told you that it is only the people that use fake documents that are denied? The fact that you used a legitimate document does not guarantee you visa. Visa is an opportunity, not your right.
Are you refering to me or yourself? So where is your argument? If you have learnt how to read properly, you would have seen my argument. In case of another time, read by the lines before you reply to threads. You dont just jump to a thread and post a reply without reading the previous conversations

You completely misunderstood everything he wrote.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by deoyel25(m): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2010
justwise:

You completely misunderstood everything he wrote.
Agreed. I wasn't in a good mood when I replied. Thats why I apologised when I realized my bad.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2010
If Sweden deny you Visa then which country you fit go?? Na ehn be say Togo sef no go gree you enta.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Vicjustice: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2010
Okija_juju:

If Sweden deny you Visa then which country you fit go?? Na ehn be say Togo sef no go gree you enta.
   What do you mean? You absolutely don't have the least idea about Sweden nor Europe, and that makes me wonder why you decided to talk about something you know nothing about
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
Vicjustice:

What do you mean? You absolutely don't have the least idea about Sweden nor Europe, and that makes me wonder why you decided to talk about something you know nothing about

E concern you. People dey complain about Visa to better country like America and England and France and Italy and Spain and Scotland and Canada and Germany and Netherland (which I have lived in some and toured all by the way), you are here running your mouth off.

All I was driving at was Visa to countries like Sweden are not normally as difficult as those to G-8 Countries like those I stated above.

And advising him to stop applying is also wrong Mr. Smarty pants Visa agent. He should rather recheck his documents and re apply. You never know when you might just get lucky.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by keloserial: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hello,
If u've ben denied b4 base on false document, u can re-aply just make sure al ur docs are authentic and be sincere to state it d yr u applied on d column where they ask for any previous application.I ve a friend who was denied in 2007 4 d same reason u gave and truly in his own case use fake bank act but was just granted last wk. So my broda reaply,folow their instructn and ultimately comit it toGOD'sHAND.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Vicjustice: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
Okija_juju:

E concern you. People dey complain about Visa to better country like America and England and France and Italy and Spain and Scotland and Canada and Germany and Netherland (which I have lived in some and toured all by the way), you are here running your mouth off.
   Oh, you've lived in these countries and have toured all of them? Well, i wonder why your knowledge about the mentioned countries suggests otherwise.  I should have known that there is a special visa for Scotland

Okija_juju:

All I was driving at was Visa to countries like Sweden are not normally as difficult as those to G-8 Countries like those I stated above.
   I didn't realise that Scotland and it likes are members of the G-8; Also, little did i know that each and every one of these mentioned countries is way better than Sweden

Okija_juju:

And advising him to stop applying is also wrong Mr. Smarty pants Visa agent. He should rather recheck his documents and re apply. You never know when you might just get lucky.
   That's interesting. So, a person that was refused a visa on the ground of false documentation can indeed recheck and reapply for same visa even if he's dealing with the British or American embassy.

keloserial:

Hello,
If u've ben denied b4 base on false document, u can re-aply just make sure al your docs are authentic and be sincere to state it d yr u applied on d column where they ask for any previous application.I ve a friend who was denied in 2007 4 d same reason u gave and truly in his own case use fake bank act but was just granted last wk. So my broda reaply,folow their instructn and ultimately comit it to GOD's hands
   "Ultimately commit it to God's hands"? Now, it has become a religion matter. The Bible book of Romans 16:19 says: "Be excellent at what is good and be innocent of wrong things, " Hasn't this Poster acted contrary to the guidance of the God whose hands he is committing his visa application in, or would you say that he is innocent?
   Man, why are you guys encouraging someone with fake hopes especially about something that you know nothing about? This guy will apply again according to your naive advice and he would be refused again, he will loss his money and waste precious time if he listens to you. You don't have to always encourage people, sometimes, we have to discourage them if that means saving them troubles
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by justwise(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2010
deoyel25:

Agreed. I wasn't in a good mood when I replied. Thats why I apologised when I realized my bad.

Ok. . . . you need to buy a he-goat and 7 cola nuts then go and apologise to him grin grin
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by juzme: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
Okija_juju:

I am of the opinion that this person dont know where Sweden is and neither do he/she knows the meaning of G8. Russia & France is part of G8. Can you compare them with Sweden.
It is better you go and get some knowledge instead of coming to public forum to share your ignorance.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2010
Yea Kpa!!

So na me these idiots wan attack on N'land. I laugh at your ignorance.

Now re-read my post. I never said at you needed a special visa for scotland dumbass. I lived in Paris for 5 years, had a schengen visa which basically gave me access to the entire europe except the U.K. for which I obtained the visa easy without stress and that one gave me access to scotland and the rest of the U.K.
Like I said earlier, you really dont want me. I'm not an embassy stalker. I've never been denied a visa in my life cos I walk in with confidence present my papers which are always genuine, and badaboom, I'm there.

When I talked about G-8, I was using that to equate the likes of the U.K, France, The U.S and Germany. Visas to these countries are a little more difficult to get especially the U.S, U.K and France. (Of which I have all three Visas.)

And yes!! Gettin a Visa atimes is about luck. If you make it to the interview stage, and you happen to get a tough interviewer, you had better have all your ducks in a row or you are doomed for even the slightest error.

I remember the interview for my American Visa. I applied as a student and I didnt even have my student I.D or anything to prove I was a student on me except the stamps on my passport that said I travel often to the country of my study. The interviewer fussed about it a little but I landed a H-1 multiple entry 4 year visa (meaning I could also work in the U.S). So yes I say he should keep applying cos you never know.

juzme:

I am of the opinion that this person dont know where Sweden is and neither do he/she knows the meaning of G8. Russia & France is part of G8. Can you compare them with Sweden.
It is better you go and get some knowledge instead of coming to public forum to share your ignorance.

Ask for you, come back and talk to me when you have racked up atleast 100 posts or you have something reasonable to say. sho gbo!! Ode!
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Vicjustice: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2010
Okija_juju:

I lived in Paris for 5 years, had a schengen visa which basically gave me access to the entire europe except the U.K. . .
   So, with a Schengen visa, you were eligible to live in France for 5 whole years?

Okija_juju:

Honestly, i think this post of yours suggests that you are uninformed about Schengen states, therefore, i don't find your claims credible.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2010
You are a clown o!! SO who dosent know you need a Carte du Sejour (Titre du Sejour) to live in france. Google it if you dont kow the meaning.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by juzme: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
Okija_juju:

I lived in Paris for[b] 5 years, had a schengen visa [/b] which basically gave me access to the entire europe except the U.K. for which I obtained the visa easy without stress and that one gave me access to scotland and the rest of the U.K.

If I were you I will go hiding from this thread. Instead you are still bringing out your ignorance. You lived in Paris with your schengen visa for 5 years. If you really lived in France you will not make such a mistake by using schengen instead of residence permit.
By the way if you ever lived in France I presumed you nolonger lived there since you lived in paris for 5 years
anyway, I'm out from this thread
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by ugowhytee: 5:59pm On May 29, 2013
please dear friends, I made a mistake on my name wen I was paying for tuition fee. I used my native name while the name on my admission letter is my english name. but both names are on the form I filled and also on my account statement and also on my passport. will it affect my permits decision to be negative?
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by ugowhytee: 6:06pm On May 29, 2013
both my english and my native name and my sure name are in my application form but my admission name is the english and the sure name while my tuition fee reciept is my native name and sure name. all the names are in my passport and account statement. please can it affect my decision?
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by optimusprime2(m): 5:44am On May 31, 2013
After scanning thru posts from the initial poster, justwise, Okija-Juju, then Vicjustice...
I'm basically Laughing my butt over right now Hahahahhahahahhahahaha!
I never knew this thread was this funny...
Y'all are real clowns...
*still laughing hard*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taj Mahal: One Of The Eight Wonders Of The World / LASG Announces Diversion At Ojuelegba For Repair Of Truck Barrier / A Nigerian Writes About Are Experience In Canada To Inspire Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.