Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) (1318 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by celibate: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
This thread is a Testimony to how i was able to overcome my inability to find and keep a steady girlfriend.

Up until a few months ago, i've never been able to keep a steady girlfriend.

Until i came across this thread BY Pushplay where he explained a lot of things about Nigerian girls and how they can be easily seduced.
https://www.nairaland.com/2973488/how-easily-make-niaja-girl

May i also point out that up until when i found Pushplay's thread, i already sworn to myself to become Celibate , since girls are difficult to understand and maintaining a relationship has been a mirage for me.

I had already developed Gamophobia (Fear of a committed relationship/marriage)

So i started applying those tricks as stated in that thread and trust be, it wasn't up to two weeks that i started getting results.

I now have 4 girlfriends who totally love and adore me.

The affection i get from them is amazing and i never imagined a lady could love me like this.

It's been 6 months since i started dating the one i love most among them and right now we are already talking about moving our relationship to the another level.

Love is indeed beautiful.

May God bless Nairaland.

Pushplay's eBook can be downloaded here

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
That thread was a hit back to back. grin
Pushplay did justice to that subject. cool
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by Laveda(f): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let's pop champagne to that then.
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by demzylahot(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bro, are you going back on the celibacy vow?
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by shams040(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:
Let's pop champagne to that then.

I tnk u need sometyn I av to b between ur legs
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
is this a news undecided
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
And this will make naira equal dollar. It will also put end to this recession. Aren't you God's sent; our very own Messiah?
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by Laveda(f): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And this will make naira equal dollar. It will also put end to this recession. Aren't you God's sent; our very own Messiah?

gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by celibate: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
demzylahot:
Bro, are you going back on the celibacy vow?

I now keep a string of lovers. grin
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by demzylahot(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
celibate:

I now keep a string of lovers. grin
Romance land be taking virginity since 1552
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by celibate: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
demzylahot:
Romance land be taking virginity since 1552
I was not a Virgin.
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by firstking01(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
And to think that's an achievement is weird to me, but in any case i'd say "bienvenue" with your lovers.
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by celibate: 2:28am On Sep 28, 2016
firstking01:
And to think that's an achievement is weird to me, but in any case i'd say "bienvenue" with your lovers.
It's a lot of achievement if you have even been in my shoes.
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by firstking01(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2016
celibate:

It's a lot of achievement if you have even been in my shoes.
Ok, add it to your CV.
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by Cannonleo(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2016
op we are in the same boat, just that I haven't found anything that works. I guess I win head over to the thread and see whatsup
Re: How I Became A Ladies Man. (Thanks To Romance Section) by celibate: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Cannonleo:
op we are in the same boat, just that I haven't found anything that works. I guess I win head over to the thread and see whatsup
Do go ahead.
I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Ugandans Now Issue Invoice After Sex..(see Pictures) / 7days Dating Test_run, How Do I Make It Work? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.