Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

She Says Nothing Is Wrong With Cheating On Your Boyfriend With A Rich Man(Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says Nothing Is Wrong With Cheating On Your Boyfriend With A Rich Man(Pic) (552 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says Nothing Is Wrong With Cheating On Your Boyfriend With A Rich Man(Pic) by marvelck: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Naija girls and survival instincts are like 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: She Says Nothing Is Wrong With Cheating On Your Boyfriend With A Rich Man(Pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yeah .. Nothing really wrong as far as she brings his money down to me

1 Like

Re: She Says Nothing Is Wrong With Cheating On Your Boyfriend With A Rich Man(Pic) by Laveda(f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided

I prefer she breaks up with the broke dude and date the other one fully instead of cheating.
Re: She Says Nothing Is Wrong With Cheating On Your Boyfriend With A Rich Man(Pic) by thesicilian: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
In a way she's right. It is technically not cheating if you aren't married or engaged. Just that the broke-ass boyfriend and rich dude are both playing on the same golf course illegally.
Re: She Says Nothing Is Wrong With Cheating On Your Boyfriend With A Rich Man(Pic) by ubsilas(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
After they will say all men are the same but apparently women are not the same, they are worse as the day goes
Re: She Says Nothing Is Wrong With Cheating On Your Boyfriend With A Rich Man(Pic) by MasterBaiter: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
I only came to check her name. cool
Re: She Says Nothing Is Wrong With Cheating On Your Boyfriend With A Rich Man(Pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
ts funny how ladies behave in shitty ways... even funnier how they come up with lame excuses to justify their actions.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Anguish As Bride-to-be, Mother Were Interred On The Day She Was Supposed To Bema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.