Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC (33675 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by yemosticadam(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafRATS marching towards where
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
boko haram - technically regrouped

Nigerian media - technically deaf and dumb

Nigerian govt - technically shameless

Nigerias - technically hopeless

BIAFRANS - - - TECHNICALLY MARCHING TO FREEDOM grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin REMEMBER BAKASI grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by qleap2all(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
Where is IG, Lai Mohmd and Buratai shocked

Please don't believe that stuff

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by cindyrocks(f): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Twisting twisting twisting facts #Singing....
GenBuhari:
Anybody can hoist a flag and kill some innocent villagers. It means nothing villages are not a level of government so saying BH captured a village is as meaningless as saying Boko haram has captured a beer parlour.

How BBC get the news before Nigeria news media? Is this not further evidence of the white man's collusion with terrorism in Africa?

I bet there is no mention of the names of the villages, because no villages were captured.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by DabuIIIT: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anything that will take this zoo back to the foundamentals before that basteud lord lugard evil amalgamation is highly welcome.
Buh if on bh will stop killing ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by francotunsco: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
Anybody can hoist a flag and kill some innocent villagers. It means nothing villages are not a level of government so saying BH captured a village is as meaningless as saying Boko haram has captured a beer parlour.

How BBC get the news before Nigeria news media? Is this not further evidence of the white man's collusion with terrorism in Africa?

I bet there is no mention of the names of the villages, because no villages were captured.
Apparently, your reaction is so disgusting that i have to react to it. How on earth can you miserily compare a whole village to a beer parlour where you obviously sips Ogogoro from! Are you high on anything? You have the effontry to posit that this news is not worth the publicity it is accorded. How i wish it was your village that was captured by the dreadful boko boys, you would have come here and be saying a wholly different thing analysing the loss to your family house and community heritage if that exist though.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by lozairio(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

I dey feel you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by lozairio(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
hurricaneChris:

Means nothing?

Take a bow brother, just take a bow.
Wow!!
I wonder why zombies choose to reason with emotions rather than their head just imagine what he said

Anyone can hoist a flag and kill some innocent
villagers. It means nothing

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok. So they mentioned villages.
Does it mean they have have taken over those villages?

I guarantee you, that if our troops arrive there, the terrorists will disappear.

Our army should ignore this news and continue their strategy.

Something tells me BBC may be colluding with the terrorists to set up ambushes for our troops on their way to these villages.
Or at the very least to distract them from their operations whether in the North East or Niger Delta.
tafrica:

Guess you didn't read it, let me help you on the bolded
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
If I enter a village with a gun and kill a few people, then hoist a flag, does mean I have captured territory from Nigerian army?

Abeg, it means nothings.
lozairio:
I wonder why zombies choose to reason with emotions rather than their head just imagine what he said

Anyone can hoist a flag and kill some innocent
villagers. It means nothing
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
So its Boko haram media that would tell you the truth abi?
egbonnla:
I have a strong feeling that the Nigeria Media and Army are not giving us the true picture of what is happening in the middle east.
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:

really..it means nothing to kill some villagers! !!

not until your relatives are affected....what a childish talk

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young madam, so you think because BBC said it makes it a fact?

You have a lot to learn about how dishonest and corrupt the BBC and Western media can be.
cindyrocks:
Twisting twisting twisting facts #Singing....
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Emassive(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Buratai is relocating his family to dubai as soon as the going gets really tough cause they by now know they have stirred up hatred amongst many regions therefore, going after supposed easy wars in the SS & SE which will also backfire.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by tafrica(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
If I enter a village with a gun and kill a few people, then hoist a flag, does mean I have captured territory from Nigerian army?

Abeg, it means nothings.
GenBuhari:
Ok. So they mentioned villages.
Does it mean they have have taken over those villages?
I guarantee you, that if our troops arrive there, the terrorists will disappear.
Our army should ignore this news and continue their strategy.
Something tells me BBC may be colluding with the terrorists to set up ambushes for our troops on their way to these villages.
Or at the very least to distract them from their operations whether in the North East or Niger Delta.
Are you not tired sounding this way? The news said BHT hoisted their flags, you're asking does it mean they have captured the village. Would they have hoisted their flag in a territory they are yet to capture? Infact, hoisting of flag means just one thing and that is "BHT have captured such Territory.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by kaltonga: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
tafrica:
I'm not a security expert, but I think operation crocodile smile or what's the name declared in NDelta is affecting our soldiers' capacity. In recent times, we've been reading how BH killed some of them, we even saw many ID cards and weapons carted away from our soldiers and displayed by BH on saturday or so. Seems we can't fight BH and ND Militants concurrently.

Nigeria is losing these wars presently, let's not lie to ourselves.
una eye go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by asarebabson: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
egbonnla:
I have a strong feeling that the Nigeria Media and Army are not giving us the true picture of what is happening in the middle east.
When has North East in Nigeria becomes almighty middle East?
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
tafrica:
I'm not a security expert, but I think operation crocodile smile or what's the name declared in NDelta is affecting our soldiers' capacity. In recent times, we've been reading how BH killed some of them, we even saw many ID cards and weapons carted away from our soldiers and displayed by BH on saturday or so. Seems we can't fight BH and ND Militants concurrently.

Nigeria is losing these wars presently, let's not lie to ourselves.
on point o

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by biggy26: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:

No bro. our press are too scared and lazy to do investigative journalism. They just sit and wait for d news to come in. But these other guys go to d battle fields to get first hand news and on d spot reporting. No collusion or propaganda there.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hoisting a flag means nothing if you have not taken the territory from defending troops and are unable or unwilling to defend the so called "captured" territory.

You or I could claim we have hoisted a flag in any remote village, would would lying BBC then report that I have captured the village?

If I was commanding out armed forces , I would ignore this news, it obvious BBC and terrorists on the ground are colluding.
tafrica:

Are you not tired sounding this way? The news said BHT hoisted their flags, you're asking does it mean they have captured the village. Would they have hoisted their flag in a territory they are yet to capture? Infact, hoisting of flag means just one thing and that is "BHT have captured such Territory.
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Godbest(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
BBC are lier,
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by NairaMaster1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:

Your profile name said it all. How I wish it's Jonathan's time you would be like he's the sponsor. Gushhh!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by tafrica(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
Hoisting a flag means nothing if you have not taken the territory from defending troops and are unable or unwilling to defend the so called "captured" territory.

You or I could claim we have hoisted a flag in any remote village, would would lying BBC then report that I have captured the village?

If I was commanding out armed forces , I would ignore this news, it obvious BBC and terrorists on the ground are colluding.

I could have stopped replying you but your ignorance should be checked.
Did you read the news at all? The news stated the terrorists reinforced, claimed the villages from Nigerian Army who had earlier controlled those villages and now occupy and control them.
Did you see the pictures of weapons and ID cards taken from our soldiers and posted on saturday?

Stop playing around with words, terrorists won't hoist flag and control where they haven't captured.

We can only wish NArmy well, but not denying the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by cindyrocks(f): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
I see they are dishonest when they report the news that don't favour you huh?
GenBuhari:
Young madam, so you think because BBC said it makes it a fact?

You have a lot to learn about how dishonest and corrupt the BBC and Western media can be.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by excanny: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Vicadonis:
Ha... thought they have technically defeated this guys

Dey speak grammar for there.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by totorimi: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
How come its only BBC that is reporting this news, all the local papers did not hear of it or is it that Lai have put them in check. This type of news goes to show that they are only fooling themselves having fooled the world that they have technically defeated boko. Bubu evebn got a part on the back at the last UNGA meeting for a job they were told have been executed perfectly.

Only truth can save the nation at this time because anything founded on lies will surely collapse. When Abacha govt lied and lied about the numerous high profile killings in the land he and his inner caucus never knew that oneday shall come, at least now everybody now knows how those events were decided from the top. Thank God for one of them that repented and confessed, even these too shall come to pass and the hidden things exposed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
egbonnla:
You mean North East.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Organs(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

Add the following reality join: Nnamdi Kanu - locked up in in jail

Deziani: Hiding in london

tompolo - In hiding on the run

Boko haram - Technically defeated

Biafrans - Confused, disjointed, lost, and remains hopeful on a hopeless venture

Buhari - Old, tired and overwhelmed

Most Nigerians - divided over religious, tribal and regional lines

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:

The news is from Abdullahi Kaura a well known BBC reporter, a Notherner who stays in the North. The guy knows better.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
I do not believe anything they say regardless.
cindyrocks:
I see they are dishonest when they report the news that don't favour you huh?
Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by loomer: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:

I no know wetin I wan tell u. So villages no be part of this country or the lives wey dey there no dey as important ad ur own wey dey city.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
And all 3 villages just happen to have only his contact and no other Nigerian news media? Abeg leave that one jor!
BekeeBuAgbara:
The news is from Abdulahi Kaura a BBC reporter, a Notherner who stays in the North. The guy knows better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President / Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws / Atiku Locks Down Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.