Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Must Read: Deeper, Harder [$uper Er0tica] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Deeper, Harder [$uper Er0tica] (429 Views)

Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. / The L*sbian Chronicles: My Initiation {$uper Er0tica} / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Deeper, Harder [$uper Er0tica] by trendope: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
I pull the Jeep close to the pavement and kill the engine. The sudden silence and stillness in the car makes me feel present in the moment, makes it seem real. Now my emotions can bubble up to the surface of my consciousness, making me restless. My stomach flips over nervously.

Turning down the driver’s side sun visor and sliding open the door to reveal the vanity mirror, I check my makeup a last time. Dark brows, brown eyes framed in big lashes, and full red lips. I haven’t felt, or looked for that matter, this good in a long while. And I’m done wasting time.

Without the air conditioning on, the car is getting warm in the sun. I take this as a sign that I should stop stalling and get on with it.

So I take a deep breath, hold it in for a few seconds, and let it all go. Then I slide a hand under my black sun dress and slip off my pair of pale pink lace panties. I stuff them into my bag and get out of the car, not stopping to allow a second thought.

Once on the balcony, I give a hard, quick rapt on the front door and wait. I breathe out another heavy sigh through my lips, hoping to push my chaotic thoughts away with the air. It’s not working.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-deeper-harder-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Relationships To Abstain From / What's The Difference Between A Shameless Person And Honest Person ? / I Have Not Had S*x With My Wife For Over A Year, But She Is Now Pregnant – Man C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.