Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) (43349 Views)

Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Style(photos) / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by lielbree: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
veekid:
Flat headz again? ?
What's wrought with u?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Jacko1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nigerian gals stop this thing oh

Come and marry us your men

After you chop our money finish una dey marryboyibo shey....
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by lielbree: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jacko1:
Nigerian gals stop this thing oh

Come and marry us your men

After you chop our money finish una dey marryboyibo shey....
tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by bethyz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Will like to marry white and have white kids with curly hair
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by jefflittlecent(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
nice one

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by nickda(f): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
My hubby has made me have a heart like a stone. Months back I do cry when ever he frustrate me but now, all I know is to smile, even if he doenst drop money food stuff let alone monthly upkeep, I SMILE and get from my goons out there. They will take care of me in a way he can't. Smiles

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by krissconnect(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
Wow, nice one, i hoped its not because of money that [/s]maked[s] her to go and married him
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by passionate88: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
She go fit follow those girls we dey shout say I cannot date a man on braids not to talk about marrying a guy on braids, but now as the man na olio, story Don change like apc promises
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by naphcoco(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
I hope we all still remember the story of the Camerounian married off in same manner by a French dude, who immediately took her to France and after 6month, he converted her to a LovePeddler, the worst was, she was made to sleep with animals(bestial) dogs and horses.
Where are the relations of the white folk? Where in African culture will a man without friends and families come and take a wife? The effect of poverty and recession actually dampens reasoning.
If man came alone to marry; she should not go alone but be accompanied by relations like, her younger brother or sister with them back to oversea.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Sanchase: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol I noticed those legs too, seems like he use to be a midget grin

LovesonBlezz:
.lovely..buh d guy legs tho! grin #Meanwhile where is my Nl crush beautiful232 tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by gen2lpat(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
If na me plait my hair come see your people, them go tag me irresponsible. Anyway, more dollar to your pocket
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
our Igbo sis are salable....

for afonja mind , he is not a real white man, the guy is either Lebanese or albino.... bad belle brown roof corn head republic

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Artistree: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
Wow, nice one, i hoped its not because of money that maked her to go and married him
Okotorigba...I HOPED it's not because of money that MAKED her to go and MARRIED...whaaaat?
My friend correct this your English before I collapse here!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Richy4(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
nickda:
Happy married life. To be sincere marriage tire me oo, my hubby just dey unleash diff attitude.

Hahaha... just calm down.. that's part of the package.....it got opened progressively, step by step, bit by bit, drop by drop and little by little...It is called marriage...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
D oyinbo no get family koh? or dem don warn am ni?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Message to haterz on her behalf: No matter how much u hate, she no send. She might never come across u all her life, probably doesn't knw wat nairaland is. So why not show some love so God might one day, put some smile in ur horrible lives grin

Happy marriage life sis.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by mamagee3(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=18]Lovely!!![/size]
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
#Teamwhiteboys
kiss kiss
Although the girl no carry eye go market. I suppose when love comes calling, you have to answer.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sanchase:
Lol I noticed those legs too, seems like he use to be a midget grin
lol
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Itannooluwa(f): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
s dah d bride or bride's mother....

HML anyway
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by daniella04: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please I seriously need a white boo not because of his money just want a change grin contact me if you have any
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by naijafella(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Black men don finish for market ne? E come be Dada oyinbo na im aunty see catch cry
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
daniella04:
Please I seriously need a white boo not because of his money just want a change grin contact me if you have any
Lol, you go take father of six? tongue
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dude braided his hair, I'm impressed. Dude doesn't stand more than 5'6; short to the average Nigerian female. Dude is old, the woman is old also.
Date outside your race if you ever have the chance -- it expands your selection of females. Nigerian girls are confidence killers but I was impressed to see all other races of women find me attractive. Sofar you're male(or female) finding a member of the opposite sex of another race who cherishes your beauty is easy.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Ake1: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Export. I hope this will add to our GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCTS. No wonder dollars suffered as naira appreciate.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by mmsen: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
You people throw that 'beautiful' word around very loosely.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
naphcoco:
I hope we all still remember the story of the Camerounian married off in same manner by a French dude, who immediately took her to France and after 6month, he converted her to a LovePeddler, the worst was, she was made to sleep with animals(bestial) dogs and horses.
Where are the relations of the white folk? Where in African culture will a man without friends and families come and take a wife? The effect of poverty and recession actually dampens reasoning.
If man came alone to marry; she should not go alone but be accompanied by relations like, her younger brother or sister with them back to oversea.
Post a link to this story. It sounds unbelievable.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
Wow, nice one, i hoped its not because of money that maked her to go and married him

you just had to drop this bomb
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
veekid:
Flat headz again? ?
i be igbo but u kill me with lafff grin wetin happen u come dey suprise nna men grin grin so u no wan make igbo marry oyibo too grin
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by olukaydee(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Baba answer my call.oh. green card tinz grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by totorimi: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
The first assignment for the lady now is to ship the entire household but immediate and extended out of the country. The hustle is all over the place indeed. Be it Yoruba, Ibo, especially Edo. Only Hausas are immune to such marriages because their association in this nation is parasitic and very injurious to the rest of the tribes.

HML anyway.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by newecop(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Babe will chat me up n I be like wow dis one wey dis banny remember me, dis night go make sense.... Next tin I see, v u had about MMM?. Mtcheeew𑠮... I v had about thunder dat will fire u!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo) / Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience / Where Can I Buy Affordable Wedding Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.