Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Do People Expect Everyone To Always Look Good? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Expect Everyone To Always Look Good? (316 Views)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / Counter Thread : 6 Reasons Why Thick Girls Will Always Look Better / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Expect Everyone To Always Look Good? by Eglobalma: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
when i was younger i believed that cuz people said i looked good when i grow up i will have everything in a platter of gold. but as an adult i have learned that goodlooks only make people smile at u and stare at u no real physical help can come from it except u are female and its not even all females that get help cuz of their looks alone. now i hv shifted my focus on developing myself and u know that stress sometimes can mk a person look dull. now why are people acting worried that im not looking my best anymore? when i looked very good nobody helped me, why are they worried now? please someone mk me understand
Re: Why Do People Expect Everyone To Always Look Good? by saintfellow(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol, well op, that is life for you and in warri, we call this type of people world people!!
Lol, they will always talk whether good or bad, so just be yourself and keep doing your best.
Re: Why Do People Expect Everyone To Always Look Good? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
OK....

Why not drop the pishure while ur still good looking as u said and the haggard look... cool
Re: Why Do People Expect Everyone To Always Look Good? by Julietcutie(f): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
that's people for you
Re: Why Do People Expect Everyone To Always Look Good? by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol its very true that poverty can make a guy look ugly.

But wait until u hammer first.. when ur account is super endowed..

(1) (Reply)

Love. Sex. Romance. Writers Wanted!!! / 5 Important Things That Always Happen Or Can Be Found In ''the Other Room' / What Will You Do If You Woke Up And Find Money Behind You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.