Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) (43324 Views)

Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Justiceleague1: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
emynike2001:
This is nothing but JUNGLE JUSTICE, I don't believe your report of saying the police shot them becos it is d duty of d policemen to apprehend them and prevent the thieves from been mobbed by d angry crowd, thereby take them to the station.

this is naija.
Say no to robbery. Laziness doesnt pay.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by deflover(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
anyone wey Rob person for this change if dem catch you the anger wey dem save for buhari and tinubu dem go use am for you.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by lastmessenger: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
I thought lagisians are more civilised
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by mytime24(f): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
I BLAME BUHARI
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Our Norms and values are dead our society Speechless
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Greenpastures: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
emynike2001:
This is nothing but JUNGLE JUSTICE, I don't believe your report of saying the police shot them becos it is d duty of d policemen to apprehend them and prevent the thieves from been mobbed by d angry crowd, thereby take them to the station.
Jungle justice abi? If you've ever experienced a harmed robery attack before you won't wish them live. They can't use their hands to work but want to feed on those who work tirelessly to earn a living. Madness!

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by fikfaknuel(f): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Animalistic.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by mamagee3(f): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
EVIL!!!
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by ellovee(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=14pt]why killing a petty thief when the real thieves are been glorified by the same mobs?
Why not kill the political thieves instead of this hungry thief [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by MNDY(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why na? Haba! This is very bad! Even if he (they) killed while at it, this does not still make sense! Two wrongs can't make a right!
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Temiemmanuel(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
I can't blame dem, robbers burning thief.....
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by haryourdayG(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dada60988:
Thief. So we should send recharge card Abi. Ole, perhaps turn a new leaf before you'll join your brother up there in a cruel death
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
If in process of robbery he killed person gud as dey did dis to him but if he didnt kill this is too bad.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by MILLERMannn: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=sinaj post=49719817]This is just not right.

I cnt withstand the pain of candle wax on my skin let alone burning someone to death.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by itzgbengene: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
Good for him, this will teached other of his type lesson. Unlike the police that will took bribery and later will released him.

Hmmm.... you no lie
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Edum13656: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
What if he is innocent?
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
It may be nice any way but what abt the politicians who rob us of our future in billion dollars
what do you suggest we do to them?..you and I know we aint getting close to them like normal people now?..so what do we do?

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by sekundosekundo: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
they even foolishly burn d bike...
What pains me is dat d police left him with d mobs
Pls don't pity those armed robbers in that area, especially from under bridge trade fare to Alakija bus stop these guys are terrible. Can you imagine robbing in day light what does that tell you. I was attacked by these criminals months back almost at that spot.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by amuokuko: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
That is justice...
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by philanj(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
jungle justice ain't good...quiet unfortunate
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Tolulope95(f): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
They call it jungle justice . why ? Because it is perpetrated by people living in the jungle ; hungry , unemployed ,angry youth .

Both the robbers and the angry youth are victims of unemployment

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Barigaboy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
This would caution people others. Sparing dem always make dem restrategize and be tougher.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by wcurtis76(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
That's the worst of it all....
cruzita:
chai !!! him go still go enjoy the headquarter of fire for hell
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by samwheel(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dis country can never prosper if all these people don't change their orientation and stop behaving like we live in d jungle.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Akalia(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tolulope95:
They call it jungle justice . why ? Because it is perpetrated by people living in the jungle ; hungry , unemployed ,angry youth .

Both the robbers and the angry youth are victims of unemployment
I couldn't agree more sexy lady cool

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by frugal(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Who committed the bigger crime? The robber or the murderers?

#SayNoToJungleJustice
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Georgechris(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's high time we started burning all ds politicians dat loot our billions of naira alive, not just only hungry poor robbers! embarassedIt's high time we started burning all ds politicians dat loot our billions of naira alive, not just only hungry poor robbers!
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by armadeo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Well I think the point is made.

Dont thief!!!!

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by martineinstein(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
same sets of people will protest the arrest of corrupt politicians....same people will pray to God on sunday for long life....same people will cheat on people and call it smartness..

The spirit of the burnt thief will haunt/hunt the burners
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by agbonkamen(f): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
what is wrong with this country why do some n Nigerians derive joy in carrying out Jungle Justices
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by PataAlhaja(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
MNDY:
Why na? Haba! This is very bad! Even if he (they) killed while at it, this does not still make sense! Two wrongs can't make a right!

If only you had been a victim of an armed-robbery attack, trust me, you will smile at the news and pray for more of it.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
Good for him, this will teached other of his type lesson. Unlike the police that will took bribery and later will released him.
pls take it easy with ur English.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans / Bandits Kill Man For Resisting Abduction In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.