Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) (43340 Views)

Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Greenpastures: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
ellovee:
[size=14pt]why killing a petty thief when the real thieves are been glorified by the same mobs?
Why not kill the political thieves instead of this hungry thief [/size]
Those ones are diplomatic thrives that are very difficult to get hold of but can only be delt with by the people of their caliber. But for us that are still begging God for survival we can't stand somebody else rip us off or kill us for the little we depend on. People are seriously enraged.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by tochez24(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
SHAME...millions of perverts rooming around looking for who to slaughter,d thief could hv being handled in a more polite way rather than burning him alive.how can u destroy what u cnt create?? Those involved hv jst brought on them curses for life,,,#spites# shame on nigerian youths!!!!
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by osseh40: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
To be one in Nigeria, we have to start burning our leaders, politicians, and people in high places that we all know steal and continue to steal our resources and money in millions and millions of Dollars. We need revolution in Nigeria, and angry mob will stop the revolution in poor okada people. Let us channel our energy to restore our children children stolen wealth in aluta continua.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by shugaboy6102(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
sheedy407:
Waste of flesh in this recession period.
haaaa u de eat flesh
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
sinaj:
This is just not right.

I cnt withstand the pain of candle wax on my skin let alone burning someone to death.

Shebi dem go eat the meat

Can you withstand assault from armed robbers, including rape, bullet wounds or even being killed? Consequences of armed robbery is death if caught. They knew it before taking the risk.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by pryme(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
burnt offering...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Anasviv: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
cry cry....some people can be heartless,yes!i know is not good to steal....you're not God who judges....
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Rozaystunna(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
sinaj:
This is just not right.

I cnt withstand the pain of candle wax on my skin let alone burning someone to death.

Shebi dem go eat the meat

batch stfu
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by AuroraB(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
namuguibe:
Eyaa .... please put some pomade on those burns ... I am coming back, I'm watching champions league
grin don't bother, when you done watching the champions League, you apply the apply the pomade yasef sad lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Tamaris1: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't see anything graphic here. This is a fantastic treatment for a heartless animal that he is! Pray never to encounter these demons.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Pls don't pity those armed robbers in that area, especially from under bridge trade fare to Alakija bus stop these guys are terrible. Can you imagine robbing in day light what does that tell you. I was attacked by these criminals months back almost at that spot.
dats another thing sef... If u like burn 100 thieves in a day, they wont still stop. And am sure thief follow dey burn thief
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by saintfrank(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
we should always say know to jungle justice, why take the law into our own hand's when the police are around. Iye osaneramwen......even ladies are actually recording the Scenes and taken selfies with the dead sad sad sad
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by HerDeys: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Even if a man Shoots the U. S President and he is caught by the SWAT or Whatever Military, he would be handcuff, treated Like a gentle man and interrogated without any assault, Until Judgment is passed on him by a Judge...But for Naija, ordinary Spoon you collect from your neighbor's house without tell him/her, even those that doesn't know about it will join and beat up the person to death... .Please the Police and other military personnel should Pls handle things gently. stop Jungle justice Nigerians.. .
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by nextprince: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is how all these flat headed ugwu exporters "developing" Lagos will end up. Ole, barawo grin.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by madskills(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
these same people that metted jungle justice on the culprit you go see them for churches and mosque they say love ur Nebor as ur self..... mtcewwww
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by nextprince: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
saintfrank:
we should always say know to jungle justice, why take the law into our own hand's when the police are around. Iye osaneramwen......even ladies are actually recording the Scenes and taken selfies with the dead sad sad sad
And what should we say to cases like the emboldened? grin
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by namuguibe(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
AuroraB:
grin don't bother, when you done watching the champions League, you apply the apply the pomade yasef sad lipsrsealed cheesy
AuroraB, such a sweet name, please did you forget to upload your DP kiss
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why una like to dey burn person like this when una no dey india. #Saynotojunglejustice.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by froze6(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dem no fit burn politician na okada man dem dey born Chai dis nigeria self God help us ooo
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by infogenius(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Honestly, this is getting too much
Jungle Justice must stop!

Many of those that burnt that guy are thieves too or
probably would have stolen before.

This is barbaric and very inhumane.
A bill must be passed against jungle justice.

Any small thing na beat and burn why na.

This attitude of justice is beginning to piss me off.

This guy can be tried and punished.

Wetin hin steal sef?
E kill person?

#Saynotojunglejustice#

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by katchycouture(f): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
sometimes this people are innocent... I was once taking my baby to the local primary health center,and someone from no were started shouting thief thief thief, if not for the timely intervention of people around there that knows me only God knws wat wld have happened to me, main while the woman shouting thief thief was later found out to be mentally unstable ( not fully mad)..
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Daud2: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
I fear jungle justice. Innocent maybe killed and guilty escapes.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
WELL EVEN IF WE USE NEW TECHNOLOGIES OUR MENTAL STATE IS STALE...DONT EVEN MENTION ME IS NO USE..WE ARE VERY BACKWARD IN ALL ASPECTS LETS CONCENTRATE ON TALKING ABOUT OTHERS NOW AND FEELING WE ARE SAINTS..HUH..quote author=emynike2001 post=49719890]This is nothing but JUNGLE JUSTICE, I don't believe your report of saying the police shot them becos it is d duty of d policemen to apprehend them and prevent the thieves from been mobbed by d angry crowd, thereby take them to the station.[/quote]
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Kjnwancaro: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
They better go an burn patience Jonathan too. Idiots
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by olumaxi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
Good for him, this will teached other of his type lesson. Unlike the police that will took bribery and later will released him.
chai...oyinbo po
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by stevio(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
My brother,your English is the "Queens English" grin.keep speaking it this way & you will win a literacy award soon.lol
Lukmann1:
Good for him, this will teached other of his type lesson. Unlike the police that will took bribery and later will released him.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
sheedy407:
Waste of flesh in this recession period.
U b witch,wai dey look for flesh to eat?? undecided
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Kingso23: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thunder that will fire u is coming with summer salt lazy thief
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
This kind gesture of the mobs should be extended to our politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nigerians no dey take ear hear shout of thief.Quickly,dem don carry tyre and matches.What if the guy was innocent?
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
cruzita:
chai !!! him go still go enjoy the headquarter of fire for hell
that's if there is any.
Re: Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Arm robbery is corruption and not in my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) / Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.