Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1918 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Pls, read between the lines, this time slowly.. Now, lets analyze together. He promised her a job hence her acting too nice, the good girl card! Just to land that job. I can relate with her. I'm not saying dressing isn't a contributory factor but she has ruled it out. So, lets just take her by her word. Another scenerio is NL. One doesn't flirt nor have a dp, only comments when neccessary but still gets pms. Would you say it's a spiritual indecent pix thats enticing them
ok you win, I'll argue no further
Re: . by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Pls, read between the lines, this time slowly.. Now, lets analyze together. He promised her a job hence her acting too nice, the good girl card! Just to land that job. I can relate with her. I'm not saying dressing isn't a contributory factor but she has ruled it out. So, lets just take her by her word. Another scenerio is NL. One doesn't flirt nor have a dp, only comments when neccessary but still gets pms. Would you say it's a spiritual indecent pix thats enticing them
ok you win, I'll argue no further
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
sisisioge:

Oga u be serial PMer o, well done. You are quite right cos nothing beats laying all the cards on the table.

Lol.

Na only you wey I never send PM. I'll soon send you a PM. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na this kind thing you dey like...
Re: . by mysticgal(f): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
deathcomestoall:
you are so sweet
cool
Re: . by sisisioge: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol.

Na only you wey I never send PM. I'll soon send you a PM. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na this kind thing you dey like...

Your head dey there! Just make sure say you send like 20! Maybe the sheer force of their number will give me access to PM...na only me waka come.
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
sisisioge:

Your head dey there! Just make sure say you send like 20! Maybe the sheer force of their number will give me access to PM...na only me waka come.

As you don talk say ya pm no dey work, I go jejely request for ya mail or nomber wey I go use reach you. Or I even drop my own. Shikena
Re: . by sisisioge: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
kaboninc:

As you don talk say ya pm no dey work, I go jejely request for ya mail or nomber wey I go use reach you. Or I even drop my own. Shikena

You see! I tell you say your head dey there! Biko drop you several digits: Phone no, BVN, acc no...oh it will be like paradise grin
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
sisisioge:

You see! I tell you say your head dey there! Biko drop you several digits: Phone no, BVN, acc no...oh it will be like paradise grin

Sisi Oge cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Player / See How Mariah Carey's B*obs Popped Out While On Date With Boyfriend / “I Am So Good In Bed He Keeps On Leaving His Wife At Home To Crawl In My Bed”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.