Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know (18255 Views)

Nouns You May Find Difficult To Pluralise / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by somehowpenis(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
An APC of dullards
best comment so far grin grin
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2016
A bunch of sticks.

A crowd of people

A earth of countries.

grin Am i ryt op
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by Laido: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Kinda cool, but, oti poju nah. Brain fit dey enter recession if person zip in all this oo
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by GMbuharii: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2016
A sophistication of brown roofs

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by engrshakespeare: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2016
I think you should take another look at your list esp Elephants which you called a herd/parade of Elephants. I have always known it as a memory of Elephants.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by GMbuharii: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2016
A dullapo of buhari grin
Proffdada:
A poo of chest beaters grin

i be benin o,we dey vote today..park well dia.

An Afonja of brown roof
grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by Tamzblaze(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2016
EagleScribes:
Nice one. Please what do you call a collection of dollards and sombies?

A BUHARI OF ZOMBIES

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by wealthpin: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2016
EagleScribes:
Nigeria leaders and their followers.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by warrah(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2016
A conspiracy of Ravens

A convocation of Eagles

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by freecocoa(f): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
A murder of crows.

Nice one OP.
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by shuggah(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2016
EagleScribes:
Apc
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by Proffdada: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
GMbuharii:
A dullapo of buhari grin

i be benin o,we dey vote today..park well dia.

An Afonja of brown roof
grin
historically, we're related. I would have said "a drunkship of Benin people " or "a Benin of kidnappers ". Too late, I already did grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by shuggah(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
engrshakespeare:
I think you should take another look at your list esp Elephants which you called a herd/parade of Elephants. I have always known it as a memory of Elephants.
take another look at ur brain.
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by southernbelle(f): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Ooooh I like "A blush of boys."
cool

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by razzydoo(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2016
A plate of jollof rice...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by ABsI1: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2016
A P D P of L O O T E R S

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by ABsI1: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2016
shuggah:

take another look at ur brain.
Brainless you are

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2016
A conspiracy of politicians
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by MrOlai: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice!
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by olaoge(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2016
A Corruption of Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by GMbuharii: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Proffdada:
historically, we're related. I would have said "a drunkship of Benin people " or "a Benin of kidnappers ". Too late, I already did grin
if we are related historically,then if A=B and B=C,then A=C Savvy?
grin grin
Agreed,its already late.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by Psoul(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2016
bleblebleble:
meaning that more grease to ur elbow is wrong? educate me more

Not that it is wrong but its now a cliche (outdated). Using a more acceptable words or phrase makes u smarter and more current. Get updated.
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by connectikut89(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2016
A country of clueless leaders
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by Psoul(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2016
lonelydora:
People dey research shaa. Well copied and pasted on Microsoft word.

Yeah....Copy and paste. How i wish you can bend your heavy head down to read beyond this forum so that at least you can copy one thing and paste for us to read. I hate ppl that can do anything and still condemn those trying to do the little they can.

@OP you tries shaa. More power to your elbow
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by poyet(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2016
This English is a big problem. How the heck am I going to have all of these and much more in my brain, then remember them? Abeg leave me make I call those things the way I fit call them!
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by lasgidi4rv: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Quite informative. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by kayalla(f): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2016
oh boy grammar dey o.
just when u think u know it all.

tank u OP

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by HisMajesty1(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2016
An Embarrassment of Pandas... Most people won't believe this.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by firstking01(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2016
I bet some people here will write down these words so they will use it to bash people.
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by vhatpweetygurl(f): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Good job, the mumuration of starlings got me.
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by Gee645(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2016
troops of baboon, troops of soldiers. they sound similar in operation
Re: What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know by Jailerrr(f): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Bros you try eee! plz helepp me print am out.thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: 118 Students Graduate From Unilag With First Class Honours / Thread For 300 And Above Utme Scorers 2015 Aspirants / Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.