Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: (784 Views)

Someone Just Told Me I Look Muslim? / Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? / Would You Dump Your Boyfriend If He Is Married To Someone Just For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by Magnifico9: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ok well I have never actually done this, never actually went and asked for help concerning my personal life from someone,  But now I'm so lost that I just need advice,  If I talk to my friends I think there would be mixed reactions. But I am planning to,  I just want to see what I should expect from everyone else,  Ok here is my situation,

So just recently Im single,  I'm 21 got dumped by my girlfriend out of the blue,  Now just to give you feedback about our relationship,  We have been together for 2 years and those 2 years have been the time of my life,  She would say the same thing,  If someone told me this would happen I would tell them they are an idiot straight to their face,  I never expected it. She loved me like crazy all until one day I get a MSG that says,  I can't be with you any more,  Now this killed me,  I was so confused. She said she wanted space,  Honestly guys we never fought and when we did it was like. Hey listen this is stupid let's stop fighting. And that was that,  Ok so back to the story,  She says she wants space so as difficult as it was for me I give her space and it took me 3-5 days to call her and tell her to tell me what's going on,  Now this fucking destroyed me,  She went out with another guy,  After not even 5 days of seeing me,  A random guy she met 3 days after she dumped me,  WTF,  Ok so the idiot that I am I'm telling her to stop this end it and everythig will be alright,  Now she's cryig telling me that she can't beleivr what's going on that this is all a mistake tha she fukd up,  So I go with it. She tells me she would end it but she doesn't,  So now I'm totally destroyed,  After three days she would text me and tell me what a mistake she made,  That she doesn't know what she is doing. That she misses me that blah blah blah. U get the picture,  So obviously I still love this girl regardless,  I meet up with her,  I can see she missed me she's all over me,  She tells me she would end it with him,  She lies again,  Now I'm not saying I'm stupid but I guess I'm stupid in love at this point,  Now I jus. Ignore her,  After a few days we star talking again,  An again because I'm an idiot I agree on seeing her and things get intimate again blah blah blah,  U get the picture,  So after a few days. Guess what,  Same thing. And  this point I'm going crazy,  I'm totally fukd up,  Like retarded,  Sooo we get into a fight,  She goes on about sonethig I kept hidden fro her that she found about from her friends,  An that's the fact that I danced with some girl while I was drunk for like 5 Mins,  So she goes on about how could u do that blah blah blah and tells me that Im fake I was probbably luring to her for so long,  Ok I did hide this because it was Early on in our relationship and because I was scared of losing her,  I liked her so much I was insecure young stupid and couldn't tell her about somehing that didn't mean anythig to me,  So now she knows and we stop talkig. So now I'm pissed and trying to cope with everything but I still love her,  So I talk to her sister and her sister tells me,  Listen you are not gonna beleivr this,  That guy came one night and slept over,  That right there just turned things around,  As soon as I found that out I lost all emotion for her,  Everythig in me that I loved about her is gone,  And I feel kind of bad about it,  So I tell her sister listen. I'm never going to talk to her again and I seriously don't lie her anymore,  And that was the truth,  So now her sister is telling me. Listen it's now whY u think it's not like that. Convincing me that she did t u know,  So now Im like I'm not talki to her,  After a few days she starts talking to me again,  And I tell her what I know Nd that I do t want to talk to her,  She talks to her sister looks at the MSG where I said I do t love her any more and right away calls that guy tells him to Bleep off one last time(she did before too but he wouldn't leave her alone) so now she's crying askig me if it's true that I don't low her anymore,  Askig me if I'll ever be able to forgive her,  Crying cring crying,  Tellig me that she didn't do anything with him,  That it was innocent ,  That she regrets everything that it's all a mistake and that she does t know who she is,  Ok she is kind of beig hysterical,  And I feel so bad for her,  And I don't neglect her,  I'm just not like that,  I'm not the kind of person that does. Care about peoples feelings. Especially hers,  Even tho she hurt me I can't hurt her back,  I'm so lost,  I do t even k ow whether I love this girl anymore,  How could she do that. Sleep with him after she aslept with me a week before,  She was never like this,  I'm so lost right now. I need some expert advice,  Someone pls help me out,  I don't want to hurt her but this thin
me I truly have a feeling that she won't Bleep me over,  I know her Nd this time she sounds serious,  She says she didn't do anything and she is the kind of person that never lies,  She even told me about him the very next day she started seeing him,  I'm so confused,  Will I be able to love her again,  I donno. Maybe I still love her but I'm just so angry that it's covering it all up,  Someone just help me out,  Thanx
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by iice(f): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
eyah. She prolly slept with him to get back at you undecided
It's human to make mistakes. . .not everyone has strong will.
If you can forgive her, you guys can try to work on your communication/bond. Seems something wasn't there hence her first dumping.
If you can't. . .take time to heal. All things come to past.
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by AniLee(f): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
iice:

eyah. She prolly slept with him to get back at you undecided
It's human to make mistakes. . .not everyone has strong will.
If you can forgive her, you guys can try to work on your communication/bond. Seems something wasn't there hence her first dumping.
If you can't. . .take time to heal. All things come to past.

took the words right outta my mouth
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by henryhemon(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
welcome to the world,its always hard at first but she can't be trusted, only you can make the decision if to go on with her or not,maybe you can give her another chance and if she repeats it again,end it there and then but you cannot trust her again and it means the relationship is as good as dead.
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by Magnifico9: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
I'm not the kind of person that dwells on the past, I forget things very soon, And I try very hard not to bring it up, But what should I do now, Even if I want her back, Which I kind of do, Should I take it easy, She tells me she is going to do anything to have me back, And she says she understands If I don't want her back, But theN she starts crying, Anyway how should I deal with this, Should I just tell her to take it slow, That I need time to think about things, This time she told me she won't see him and I know she is serious. I can tell because she just ant face the fact that I told her sister that I don't love her anymore,   Wha should I do, I don't want to rush and get hurt again, I'm confused
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by Magnifico9: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
I also don't feel emotional at all right now, Should I go ahead and give her a chance, And if somethinb like this happens. Just end it for good, ?
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by iice(f): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
Magnifico9:

I'm not the kind of person that dwells on the past,  I forget things very soon,  And I try very hard not to bring it up,  But what should I do now,  Even if I want her back,  Which I kind of do,  Should I take it easy,  She tells me she is going to do anything to have me back,  And she says she understands If I don't want her back,  But theN she starts crying,  Anyway how should I deal with this,  Should I just tell her to take it slow,  That I need time to think about things,  This time she told me she won't see him and I know she is serious. I can tell because she just ant face the fact that I told her sister that I don't love her anymore,    Wha should I do,  I don't want to rush and get hurt again,  I'm confused

Do you need time to think?  For some people time is either a prelude to breaking off, reevaluating things or a time to mend.  The main thing is that, slow or not, you guys will have to work on your trust issues coz that has been broken.  And if you think, what she did will continue to eat you up inside, then it's better not to get back together. Do you want to try again with her? Are you willing to bury what she did? Being hurt is sort of inevitable.  We all get hurt in some way. . .it's part of being emotionally/mentally/spiritually open to your partner and yourself.
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by Macgreat(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
Leave her . . . or if not, you will never stop hurting
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by AniLee(f): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2009
Magnifico9:

I also don't feel emotional at all right now, Should I go ahead and give her a chance, And if somethinb like this happens. Just end it for good, ?

Well, do keep in mind you are not imposed to make any decisions right now. If you feel undecided, just leave the issue pending and when you feel emotionally stable, you may decide what you want to do. If she respects you, she will allow you this time to analyze things in your head and heart. Dont make decisions on NO grounds. Take all the time you need (not too long though) to get over your current emotional status.
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by Magnifico9: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
I I'd tell her that, I told her I'm undecided, I told her I can't feel anything right now, And she told me that she understands and that she will wait, She promise me that she won't ever see him again, And that if she can't have me she is just going to be alone, I donno, I trust her and I don't, How can I not I knew her for 2 years and we were so open to each other, Both of us were comfortable to say that we were best friends towards each other, Ugh and if I move on, I don't think I'll ever be open and happy the way I was with her, Can that come back, Can those feelings come back with her, In spite of everythig that has happened, I hope they could,
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by Macgreat(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
. . .the end, move on and be free
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by ebila(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
@poster,
A second chance won't kill u.I possibly may not be able to give a gurl a second chance.But u should try n give her one cos u really love this gurl.
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by Magnifico9: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
I'm sill confused, Ughhhhhhh
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by Busybody2(f): 3:06am On Oct 15, 2009
It is a tad unusual for a girl to break up with you and jump into another guy's bed within days, and then tell you this, unless the latest guy has been in the picture long before and she was hoping to move on with him undecided

Why didn't she bring up the issue of you dancing with another girl before breaking up with you, if that really hurt her as she claimed for two years?

Before she found out her Sister had told you the guy slept over, what was her attitude like towards you, after telling you about the guy and why she did it?

Why did she keep lying over and over again to you uncharacteristically and claiming she is no longer with the guy?

Why did she keep returning to him?

What if the latest guy did a "hit and run" and dumped her, hence the reason she suddenly wants you back?

What is the guarantee she is not gonna change her mind and go back to him?

Both of you have wronged each other so if you intend to get back with her, you need to ask her lots of brutal questions otherwise you would no longer trust her and if she goes out and comes back half an hour late, your mind would not be at rest. Tread carefully and take months off, if you have to, but don't rush back to her without talking about everything, even the hurtful bit you don't feel like discussing, otherwise the same issue would keep on rearing its ugly head.
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by yoa: 3:39am On Oct 15, 2009
u never say if she's in school or not, if not guy try move on cos the worst will happen when u are not there it has happened before i know what i went through it will only make u wild jusst try thing am well but definately the right one will surely come sad sad
Re: I Am So Lost: Someone Just Help Me Out: by sugarpp: 5:18am On Oct 15, 2009
Sori to say but ur girl seems childish to the core! tell her you also need space make it atleast a month then she will come back to her senses. Then you guys have a date to discuss things and to also have fun and see if the magic is still there. But seriously you both need a break to breathe and enjoy the single life and the options out there. Btw the issue of her sleeping with the other dude is kinda irrelevant even if true since she seems to have been a bit unstable that period perhaps she was just looking for attention.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Dnt Promise Wat U Cant Do 4 A Girl / Women Are Nothing Without The Under World. / Ways To Tell You Have A Drinking Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.