Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d (31837 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / 18-year-old Uwade Helen Akhere, Gets Scholarship From 11 US Universities (2) (3) (4)

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Iny3(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice One dear...

Thumbs Up

I am INY
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2016
rubbish, governor of the rich, he couldnt pay ordinary waec for poor students yet he offer scholarship up to phd to a rich kid sad

only God will help the poor

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by maikalaf(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Good feat indeed. Congrats to her.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Iykestix: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2016
You had straight A's but had 226 in JAMB
Hmmmmm interesting

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by mendelian(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2016
I thought many student had distinction all through.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by chuksey1(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Olabantu:
Cul one but aw come 9 As and 226 in jamb....anyway wish u success in all of your exploits

very important observation

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Kennitrust(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2016
computer brain
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Cutehector(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm. She should just better go study medicine in a less expensive but practical based university cux when another government comes into power, they will review scholarship grants and start telling them funny stories..
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Olabantu(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2016
mendelian:
I thought many student had distinction all through.
Bro me too I surprise oo..because even if I never see, I ave read about odas and I ave seen 8 As, 7 As, but even dose dat just cleared it all but nt with all As some even Had up to 240, but well na Nigeria we dey sha, anything is possible

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2016
agwom:
2016 WAEC Result: Best Student Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d

By Dayo Adesulu & Joseph Erunke

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/2016-waec-result-best-student-gets-scholarship-upto-ph-d/

She is not the best student but the best in Kano.

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by lmbnicegirl(f): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats sis, I rejoice with you.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2016
abumeinben:
Good..

Seems, these days, private school are on it. In out days, who could stand public schools students like us..we dey boil, we nor get joy, we dey jack ababio, Okeke, godman, futhermaths project, ojokuku practical chemistry, essential geography....front and back, in and out. Deh nor born them.

But seems those our flogging but sound teachers have retired embarassed

Anyways, this scholarship should be made 2 best per state. This might reinstate the glory of wayek.

Who remembers those days when the jamb highest would be on the back cover of brochure?
the days when jamb result is sent to u via p.o box.......not this online thing now
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by sungelsocco(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Ooh boy I go arrange go marry this girl
This is the kind of young girls we need in the society
I am going to Kano tomorrow unfailingly
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Playwhizard(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2016
abumeinben:
Good..

Seems, these days, private school are on it. In out days, who could stand public schools students like us..we dey boil, we nor get joy, we dey jack ababio, Okeke, godman, futhermaths project, ojokuku practical chemistry, essential geography....front and back, in and out. Deh nor born them.

Anyways, this scholarship should be made 2 best per state. This might reinstate the glory of wayek.

Who remembers those days when the jamb highest would be on the back cover of brochure?

i remember

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by amagunnerfan: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2016
My daughter is breaking this record in few years time.

I will remind nairalanders if this forum remains insistent till then.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by achieverme(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2016
abumeinben:
Good..

I dare say there is no better physics text book than okeke and ndupu.

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Mpanyi:
Not that brilliant with the jamb score. No hating
Jamb na exam? Tcheew
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by abumeinben(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2016
lustychima:
the days when jamb result is sent to u via p.o box.......not this online thing now

Broda, lol...when your dad be the first to get the result...yawa don gas

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by resultcase(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Mpanyi:
Not that brilliant with the jamb score. No hating

The question should be how reliable and consistent is JAMB? A body that fluctuates students scores like NEPA light.

Judging brilliance/intelligence with JAMB is an act of ignorance!

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Evina(f): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2016
TPAND:
Good one. This is a welcomed development. I hope the scholarship just ain't word of mouth

EXACTLY my friend!!! I hope that few years down the line, we don't see another thread entitled, "Kano girl promised scholarship abandoned in Egypt"! God forbid! Nigeria Government and empty promises be like EFCC and kwarupsion.

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by RANZYFLOWZ(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Walahi ah qo marry her
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by hylyne(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
I would kindly advise that u collect your cash upfront. I don't trust this government, anything can happen.... They may have said it to score some cheap political points.... Don't be used, especially now, that it's on dailies
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by juman(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm. Olumawu also has school in abuja.

Great that the family of the proprietor still able to manage the schools well.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Olizey(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
She beat me for waec but I give am gap for Jamb...
Hmmm. .
I suspect foul play
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Mpanyi: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
resultcase:

The question should be how reliable and consistent is JAMB? A body that fluctuates students scores like NEPA light.

Dear, we're all Nigerians and written both JAMB and WAEC. WAEC is an exam one can enter into and pass without too much stress. But for JAMB is not like that! Jamb is A-level. I read sciences and I know what I'm saying. Don't know if it's like that in Arts. Bbut I got your point though

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
timeman:
Hope Afonja Slaves will be happy with the north for once.
Kiss the truth!
Your thinking ability is astonishingly low. You should try to read once in a while, It'll boost your intellectual ability.

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2016
abumeinben:

Broda, lol...when your dad be the first to get the result...yawa don gas
lol.....u will tell him that is d photocopy.....dat d original will b better

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by eph12(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
226 in Jamb for a student that had A1 parallel? Is this a joke?
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by yemiosinbajo: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
AreaFada2:
Schools in UK to study medicine? Without A' level equivalent? Which UK schools are those??

Or maybe she sat an exam equivalent to A'level.

Good on her. Congrats!

Something is really wrong somewhere. How could she have completed A-levels now? And there are no equivalents in the UK except B.sc
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by eph12(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
resultcase:

Actually jamb is more stable than waec. Waec was really generous with this last result. A lot malpractice occur during waec in schools. A lot
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Wizaugpet(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Mehnn!! This girl has gingered me into Opening my books again. I forsook my books after my High school.
Mehnnn!! Am going back to my Books again.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Ayofetee(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
The girl is a genius, i hope the govt fulfill their promises.

Congrats to u young girl

Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix) / Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video)