Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply (17909 Views)

Naira Slides To 405/$ Amid Tight Dollar Supply / Naira Appreciates As Demand For Dollar Gets Low / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by mastermaestro(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by TPAND(f): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2016
When morons make up an economic team. What do you expect

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by doskie(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2016
1000 naira = 1 dollar.

7 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by kentoplash(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2016
At what point will the clueless one make #1 = $1?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by kaen1317: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2016
This is the best time for those that wanted to be President at all cost to prove themselves and not to play the blame game as the nation spins out of control

3 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by seunlayi(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2016
- "it should dawn on the wife (Nigerians) that he (Buhari) simply cannot discharge the obligations of matrimony (leadership) to her, and it is legal and legitimate for her (Nigerians) to seek divorce (Change),”.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Nairaland beta change ur name coz anything associating with Naira is a disgrace...Impeach somebody bfr we see 1000

3 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Felixtuta(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Na them Sabi, son of man must wak no matter what.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by onatisi(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
acunon:
Every day it's going up, affecting prices of goods. When is it going down, 2019?
very soon. Very very soon.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by buchilino(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
D LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT WANT, HE MAKE ME LAY DOWN IN GREEN PASTURE.......

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Oyea

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by SycophanticGoat: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2016
Redfruit:
........Falling like lanicky breast?

While the dollar keeps growing like Laveda's tongue

By the way, you done see lanicky bweas before?? cheesy grin
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by erico2k2(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Nairadays:
Mtchew dollar this dollar that, every Nigerian now knows about forex and exchange rate. Do other country's citizens drool over dollars like ours? may God deliver us from this dollar grave and those annoying malams carrying calculator up and down beckoning on you to change currency.
Just admit your level nah negative E dey still.
wen E reach dollar level plz log bck.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by SycophanticGoat: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2016
seunlayi:
- "it should dawn on the wife (Nigerians) that he (Buhari) simply cannot discharge the obligations of matrimony (leadership) to her, and it is legal and legitimate for her (Nigerians) to seek divorce (Change),”.

Quote from Keneking, September, 2016... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by chimauga(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Naira and gravity are like

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Clone2020(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2016
If you want to send relatives money in Nigeria, I will buy your dollars @390/$ while you deposit into my US bank account. Dont even bother with western union and co, they exchange for 330/$.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Call or whatsapp, see contact in signature
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Why won't it slide further I ask why won't it slide further?

When those in Charge are busy spending public money on bloggers to Blackmail and publish fake news about a platform that has being a BLESSING to Hundreds of thousands of Nigeria.
IF not MMM in this times , I wonder how we could hv survived!

ALMIGHTY GOD bless MMM and Bless it's initiators!!
To GOD alone be the GLORY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by namuguibe(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Only people like @GenBuhari will be clapping his hands cluelessly for the incompetent leadership our country currently has.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by namuguibe(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2016
I bill make 1 Naira equal 1 dolla
Famous campaign speech.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by deboysben(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Mr cassandra d most clueless president eva in history of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Lexusgs430: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Redfruit:
........Falling like lanicky breast?

When last did you see the breast? It is now firmed up(not packaging o)...........

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Clone2020:
If you want to send relatives money in Nigeria, I will buy your dollars @390/$ while you deposit into my US bank account. Dont even bother with western union and co, they exchange for 330/$.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Call or whatsapp, see contact in signature

You buy Payoneer funds?
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by dlarge(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Yahoo boys go dey smile
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by ndcide(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Looks like it adds N5 daily. What's the arithmetic progression.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by ezeegolimited30(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2016
hw I wish dollar will dry final, becos is for our own gud I min me nd niggas here.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2016
It is really sad to see this happening but it really is a good business to make money in dollars now. We keep complaining about the falling naira and while it falls, why not make more dollars and exchange at the parallel market. All I see now are lazy youth crying daily as the monitor the decline.

The second 1USD is N426 they will know. Why have you made threads on making forex a waste? we have so many media to make this.

Let us benefit from this unpalatable condition people.
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
Why won't it slide further I ask why won't it slide further?

When those in Charge are busy spending public money on bloggers to Blackmail and publish fake news about a platform that has being a BLESSING to Hundreds of thousands of Nigeria.
IF not MMM in this times , I wonder how we could hv survived!

ALMIGHTY GOD bless MMM and Bless it's initiators!!
To GOD alone be the GLORY

MMM will crash one day.

Did you read the history of MMM at all? Ponzi schemes will pay some and useless so many others afterwards.

If you've made money from them, leave it at that please. You may lose all if you continue.

1 Like

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by ASMlikpata: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2016
What is happening? Can somebody think out of the box to profer solution to this naira/dollar saga, because it seems like all the economic theories are not working.
Truth234:
The Naira plummeted further on Tuesday as demand outweigh supply.

The local currency which traded at N445 to the US dollar on Monday slid to N452 at the parallel market on Tuesday.

While on the interbank market, the Naira depreciated to N312 against the dollar from the N308 it was traded on Monday.

Experts have said the current rate is not a true reflection of the Naira value, and attributed the development to the activities of speculators.

Some traders have expressed optimism that once Travelex finalize its arrangement to sell directly to Bureau de Change Operators (BDCs), the Naira will rebound.

While others have said the continuous ban of the importers of 41 items contributed to the current situation as they are also sourcing for the dollar to import for the normal end of year sales.

The President of the Association of Bureau De Change Operators of Nigeria (ABCON), Alhaji Aminu Gwadabe said it will take Travelex few days to process biometric registration and funding of BDCs accounts.

Harrison Owoh, a bureau de change operator expressed his delight at the Travelex move by the central bank and called on other bureau de change operators to key into the new Travelex arrangement by registering on Travel biometrics.

A foreign exchange research analyst at Investors King Ltd., Samed Olukoya said "Normally, the announcement of Travelex arrival to the Bureau de Change segment would have halted further decline of the Naira, but with the present situation the central bank would have to do more."
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by harrybarn: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Many people talking, few people praying.
Everybody seing the faults of the government and the other person, Nobody taking responsibility @all levels
Why must things continue when God is not even mentioned in the equation. We've been trusting on one government to another successive one only to receive more painful disappointments each time. People are still planning on who next to enthrust the nation to next year believing things might get better just as they had thought before now. WHAT HATH BEWITCHED US; how long will it take us to realise what truly is our problem?
Who's praying? How many seek God?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by Clone2020(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Linqsz:

You buy Payoneer funds?

Absolutely. Call or whatsapp my number in signature
Re: Naira Slides Further As Demand Outweigh Supply by harrybarn: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2016
ASMlikpata:
What is happening? Can somebody think out of the box to profer solution to this naira/dollar saga, because it seems like all the economic theories are not working.
Truly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Market Has Lost N2.5 Trillion Since Buhari Won - Nairametrics / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Cbn’s Directive On Use Of Foreign Currency, A Confusing Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.