Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) (23672 Views)

Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2016
2nd page - FP, isn't this beautiful? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by mattyboy007(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2016
Make i buy land here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by bidak(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
After reading New Creation and tarasha anywhere,anytime and any story I see written by oyinprince or donkross or better still the two of them together I don't need a prophet to tell me to read the story..... hope the VVIP sit is not occupied

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Tgold1(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2016
I am HEre, Lemme Go ANd Read from the Begining....... TEAM HERO where are you guYs?

Royh, MrLEmueL, TheBlessedMan, Fiyah, AOB1, Xamilola, PrinceDamI, Fikfaknuel, SmartestPopQueen...... E.T.C

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by ROYH(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Tgold1:
I am HEre, Lemme Go ANd Read from the Begining....... TEAM HERO where are you guYs?

Royh, MrLEmueL, TheBlessedMan, Fiyah, AOB1, Xamilola, PrinceDamI, Fikfaknuel, SmartestPopQueen...... E.T.C
Here Am I, Chai[size=50pt]#TEAM_HERO NAANI[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Chapter 2 Part 3

"Yes, I think it's already clear from the soil texture and color. But how do we throw them off without an argument?"

"We will do whatever we need to do my friend," Don Pedro replied.

After almost an hour in the restaurant, the Drug Lords were back in the car and on their way to the soil laboratory. Akhil and Ajeet's car was the one immediately before. Lord Frederick and Don Pedro could see their from behind, their host partners discussing just the same way they'll like to do but they couldn't as they feared that the car had been bugged. They kept exchanging the tablet devices when it was necessary to discuss.

"I think they're being careful," Akhil said, looking into the device in his hands. Their visitors car had really being bugged as suspected, a video bug placed at the front of the car showed all the visitors' actions.

"Yes, what do you expect?" Ajeet asked, adjusting his jacket as he looked out through the window. "Those guys are one of the most notorious drug lords in the world, you don't expect them to act like kids in the game."

There was a brief silence again as Akhil continued to stare intently at the screen of the device. "Asides the first question, they've not said anything else to themselves," Akhil added.

Ajeet turned his eyes into the car and took a look at the device in Akhil's hand. He stared for a brief moment to confirm what his friend just said.

"Do you think they could be discussing with the tablet they're exchanging?" Akhil added as they saw their two visitors bend towards each other to look into a device.

"I think they're just viewing something," Ajeet said.

"No, I think they're up to something," Akhil put in defensively.

"You think?"

"Yes, or what else could be the reason for their quietness?"

"They dare not try anything stupid," Ajeet said in a threatening tone. "They should remember we are their hosts."

"These guys have a very large network of men and partners, even in our country, they won't be scared of anything."

"It's our country, we have a whole lot of men than they could ever have here and we also have the government's support." Ajeet retorted.

"Let's..." Akhil's phone rang as he was about to reply. He took it out and glanced at his screen, "They're calling again."

"Let's hear what they have to say," Ajeet urged.

"Hello," Akhil said into the phone as he answered the call. He listened for a brief moment and then a frown appeared on his face, he exchanged a knowing look with Ajeet.

"Hello friend, please we just have to stop by at the hotel first. I need to get something from the room." Don Pedro said into the phone.

There was a brief silence, then the voice answered in low tones. "What would you like to take? We could send one of your men to do that for you."

"It's a medicine, I have to go myself. It seems my system is reacting to something we ate," Don Pedro replied.

There was another silence, longer than the first. "Okay, we'll stop by and wait for thirty minutes."

"Thank you," Don Pedro said and hung up. He kept his phone into the pocket and began to type in something on the device again.

"They're feeling very uncomfortable with the idea, they might have began to suspect us." Lord Frederick Don Pedro's message on his own device. They had stopped passing the tablet and resorted to chat as they envisaged that the action could arouse suspicion.

"They're not dummies of course, they will suspect." Lord Frederick replied the chat.

"Yes, but we just have to do what is necessary. We should just apply carefulness." Don Pedro replied back.

"I knew they were up to something," Akhil said, cursing under his breath. Ajeet remained quiet and kept staring into the screen of the device in his friend's hand. "How come they didn't mention anything about the uneasy feeling to themselves?" Akhil added.

"Damn! I feel like I'm gonna poo in this car..." A voice finally sounded from the device in Akhil's hand. Don Pedro was grabbing his belly and closing his eyes in pain.

"Be patient my friend, we'll get to the hotel soon." Lord Frederick was heard replying his friend.

"I hope it's not far from here, else I'll have no choice." Don Pedro said again.

"... I'm still not convinced," Akhil slammed his fists on the head rest of the driver's seat.

"Be calm man," Ajeet said and stared blankly outside.

"Turn to the direction of the hotel and drive faster," he turned his head back into the car and said to the driver.

They got to the hotel in less than twenty minutes and Don Pedro was allowed to rush into his room while Lord Frederick walked leisurely to his. Ajeet and Akhil waited outside for their visitors.

Don Pedro rushed to the drawer in the room and opened it, he took out a two pills from a bottle and threw them into his mouth, squeezing his face bitterly as he chewed.

Then he took off his shoes and laid in the bed like a man who needed rest, resting his head carefully on the pillow. Of course he needed rest from his sexual acts the last night but this was just an act to prove that he was really feeling uneasy. His eyes began to carefully search for something at the ceiling of the room. Then he located it, the camera. He took his eyes off immediately and glanced at other places. After a total of ten minutes rest he got out of bed and straightened up his cloth. Then he dialed a number on his phone.

"I'm ready, let's go."

_____

An hour later, they were in the soil laboratory. Lord Frederick and Don Pedro had their lab coats on as they carried out the soil tests while their hosts were somewhere at the door, watching them.

"The soil is suitable for nursery," Don Pedro whispered to his friend.

"Yes, exactly what the texture suggests." Lord Frederick replied in whispers.

"I have an idea," Don Pedro said and turned back, taking his hand gloves from his hands. A lab attendant moved closer with a neat bowl, the men dropped their hand gloves into it.

"What's your idea?" Lord Frederick asked as they took off the lab coats.

"What does the time say?" Don Pedro asked in reply. Frederick stared at a wall clock before them, it was a minute past the thirteenth hour.

"Hmm..." Lord Frederick hummed thoughtfully, understanding his friend's message. "Same thing with the Romans?"

"Yes," Don Pedro replied and they approached their hosts. "We're done, let's proceed to the next stage." He said.

The hosts led the way outside and they climbed down the stairs. They led their visitors into another room for a meeting.

"Who did you say carried out the test previously?" Don Pedro asked as soon as they were seated.

Akhil and Ajeet exchanged a look, wondering why the question was asked.

"A soil scientist," Akhil replied. He and his friend had previous knowledge about the soil suitability for nursery but in a bid to deceive their partners had taken them to a part of the plantation whose land had been poisoned for the purpose. Their main purpose was to deceive the visitors into giving them the seeds for a little amount of money with the mindset that they were going to remain in partnership. They knew the money would be way higher if the visitors find out that the plan was a one time deal.

"Well, we purified the sample we got and took out the irrelevant elements. If the whole land is treated, then it can be used for the nursery." Don Pedro said.

"Oh!" Ajeet and Akhil feigned surprise. "That means we can raise the seedings here too?"

"Yes," Don Pedro affirmed.

"We never knew that," Akhil put in.

"Our plan was different," Lord Frederick joined. "But since we can see that you guys are ready, we'd bring in the seeds for two billion dollars."

"What...da...f!" Akhil exclaimed, his eyes turned angry immediately. Ajeet also shot a furious look at them but remained in silence.

That was the visitors' decision, it was the plot they had used for their Roman business and they intended to use it with the Asians too. It was about raising the price to an unaffordable level and then, leaving the partners without a choice than to obey some of their own conditions that'll be more favorable to them.

"We'd pay," Ajeet said, Akhil shot a quick look at him.

Part 4 & 5 on www.youngicee.com

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by donkross1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
dimssy:
Na so I burst in oooo

Ma Niggy... Been a while bruh.
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by donkross1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aderola15:
2nd page - FP, isn't this beautiful? smiley

Baeby kiss
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
donkross1:

Baeby kiss
My loffwink

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nice piece,ride on. Following ur footprints.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Mimisboygreat: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
iheanyi40 and kindness1 make una come o.

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by dimssy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
donkross1:

Ma Niggy... Been a while bruh.
why you no mention me?

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Freeezzz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oi! Excuse me mate.
Let me tell you something fellas, wherever you see Oyinprince and Donkross on a piece, it's undoubtedly an effing blockbuster! You need a proof? Checkout, "A New Creation" by this versatile duo.
The point of my sermon is, I am definitely and adamantly following this.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Chapter 2 Part 4

That was the visitors' decision, it was the plot they had used for their Roman business and they intended to use it with the Asians too. It was about raising the price to an unaffordable level and then, leaving the partners without a choice than to obey some of their own conditions that'll be more favorable to them.

"We'll pay," Ajeet said, Akhil shot a quick look at him.

________

Laura and Anne moved around the mall for the umpteenth time looking for the toy Anne so much craved for, her craving for the the toy wasn't because she really liked it but because Carl had the same type of toy, both she and Carl practically own same sets of toys except this particular one. Ever since she went visiting Lord Frederick's house with Laura some days back, she had been pestering her to get her that particular toy but Laura had been busy all week with Mabel, today being Saturday is their only free day for them to get the toy. This is like the third mall they have checked and there was still no sign of that particular toy, after roaming the mall round and round, they decided to go check another mall which is like their last option, if the toy isn't found there then she would have to choose another one. They returned back into the car while Laura drove to the next mall, they got to the mall few minutes later and just as they were about walking to the toy section, Anne shouted Laura's name and pointed towards one of the cashier's table, there was the toy lying on the table, both she and Laura ran towards the cashier.

"Hello" Laura greeted the cashier as she brought her bag forward and brought out her purse

"Hii" the cashier replied with her face full of smiles.

"How much is this toy" Laura counting money out of her purse

"Ohh, it's just 750 Tenars" cashier still smiling.

"Please sell it for me" Laura said as she glanced at Anne's face and saw happiness written all over it.

"Okay, hold on" The cashier picked up the intercom device in front of her and placed it on her ear "Please bring me the same toy you brought few minutes ago" the cashier said into the intercom device and dropped it after getting a reply.

"Out of stock ma'am" She announced to Laura.

"Excuse me? What about this one?" Laura asked with a bit of anger in her voice.

"Someone has picked and paid for this one already, he just went to get something else before I can pack up all his stuffs but Ma'am this toy has been picked and paid for" the cashier replied with a straight face this time around. Laura looked at Anne's face and saw the happiness that was there few minutes ago had now turned to sadness in the almost teary eyes of hers.

"Honey, what do we do now?" Laura asked as she squatted beside her, Anne couldn't hold back the tears as one or two escaped her already wet eyes. Laura's heart was broken as she saw the little girl shedding tears.

"What if I pay you double the amount please" Laura rose back up to talk to the cashier.

"Ma'am, the toy belongs to the customer that has already paid for it" the cashier replied in a sympathetic tone as she saw the little girl crying. Laura who continued trying to persuade the cashier to do something about the toy issue suddenly noticed someone beside her, before she could turn sideways, the person was already talking to crying Anne.

"Hey little angel, what is it that makes you cry" The stranger asked Anne.

"I want that toy" Anne replied sobbing as she pointed at the toy "But they said it's taken"

"This toy?" The stranger asked as he picked the toy from the Cashier's table"

"Yes" Anne replied amidst sobbing as Laura watched on in silence.

"Stop crying little angel, the toy is all yours now" The stranger said "Cashier please pack the rest of the things I bought, I couldn't find that particular brand I went searching for"

"Thank you so much uncle, Can I hug you?" Anne asked excitedly with her tiny voice as she clung onto her toy.

"Awwwn sweet" The stranger replied a he carried Anne in his arms.

"Thank you very much, I am so grateful for this" Laura said at last as she stretched out the money in her hand to the stranger.

"Naah it's okay, it's a gift for my little angel here" He replied as he played with Anne's chin "So what's my little angel's name?"

"My name is Anne and my aunt's name is Laura" she replied smiling.

"Ohh it's nice to meet you and Aunt Laura, my name is Lucas" The stranger said.

"The pleasure is all ours" Said Laura "You are far too kind Mister Lucas, how can we ever repay you"

"By not putting Mister before my name and by having lunch with me" Lucas replied smiling sheepishly.

"If that is all then we are game Mister, oh sorry Lucas" Laura said.

"Yaaay" Anne screamed with joy.

Lucas collected his stuffs from the cashier after dropping Anne on her feet "How do we do it then?" Lucas asked as he turned back to face Laura.

"Errm you came with your car huh?" Laura

"Yeah sure" Lucas.

"Okay, since you are the one leading us there, you should drive on in front while we follow you behind" Laura suggested

"Okay cool, I hope you guys wont run away" Lucas joked and both he and Laura laughed "Do you have any favourite restaurant?" he asked

"Naah, any one is cool with me" Laura replied.

"And my little angel here? Doesn't she have one too?" He asked again.

"Nope, any one is cool for her too" Laura smiled as she held Anne's hand while they walked to their car and waited for Lucas to go out first before they followed behind him.

After driving some distance, Lucas drove into the building of one of the most expensive eateries in the city and Laura too followed suit. They went into the eatery and all settled at a table, a waiter came and took their orders, they ate and talked for a long time, they talked about a lot of things about each other, they exchanged contacts and when the weather began to change, they discharged and went home, Anne went home happy about her new toy which she will show off to Carl on their next visit. Laura went home happy that they finally got the toy and that she met someone as nice as an angel, Lucas went home happy that he has finally found a new girl that catches his fancy after the death of his wife some years back.

Read Chapter 2 part 5 & 6 on www.youngicee.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Freeezzz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Words of advice Luke, she's sister to the most dreadful Don in the country; know what you getting yourself into. Copy?!
cool

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by motion78(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
[b][/b]
that guy lucas doesn't sound like an ordinary guy...looks 2 me like the broda of a drug lorde or worst still........... a Mole!

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chapter 2 Part 5

**Kanturai, Asia**

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Akhil slammed at Ajeet as they entered into the living room.

Ajeet ignored him and sank into the leather sofa tiredly, all the while they drove home in silence, he could tell from Akhil's composure that he was bottling in some rants and was going to let it out when they got home.

"Won't you talk to me?" Akhil barked again when Ajeet rested his back without saying anything.

"Don't get yourself worked up, we're just coming from somewhere far and I think you should take some rest," Ajeet replied, unperturbed.

Akhil stood transfixed, staring at Ajeet with unbelief of what he just heard and his mouth left slightly agape. "What do you mean by rest? How can I rest when you've agreed to pay two billion dollars for some seedlings?"

"We are going to pay the money," Ajeet said calmly.

Akhil placed his hands on his waist and kept staring at Ajeet with a more confused look on his face.

_____

"Do you think those guys have truly got the money?" Don Pedro asked his friend in low tones.

Both were seated in a restaurant a little distance away from the hotel they were lodged. They had Asian food served on their table but the food was of little interest to them, the main reason they had left the hotel was to have enough privacy to talk to each other.

"I don't know what to think?" Lord Frederick replied. "Ajeet was confident they were going to bring the money while Akhil was staring at him in surprise."

"Yes but I don't know if that should mean they have the money or they don't have," Don Pedro asked.

"They could have it but we know of course that no one would willingly release two billion dollars for seedlings, I smell something fishy."

"Same here," Lord Frederick said and took a sip from the wine glass on the table, he squeezed his face in disappointment as he swallowed the not too sweet liquid. "I think we should just keep our fingers crossed..."

"No, we can't do that..." Don Pedro interrupted.

"Come on, I don't mean it that way. I don't mean we should just sit and watch, we should get prepared for them. What I'm only saying is that we shouldn't change the terms yet, let's get prepared for them in case they tried to play us, then we'll fire back."

"Better..." Don Pedro hummed and gulped down the contents of his wine glass.

"And we can't also receive the payment by check or wire, it would attract too much attention from the international community," Lord Frederick said after some minutes of silence.

"I've been thinking of that too, we could use a bullion van."

"I don't think using that'll be advisable too," Lord Frederick said.

"But that's the best option we have if they are really ready to pay us," Don Pedro put in. "Remember we charged them a fee, we shouldn't be the ones to give excuses on how to receive the money."

Both of them remained in silence, staring blankly. Things have become more twisted than they expected it could ever be.

______

**Airegin**

01:59am

"No, no, no... Nooooo!" Laura screamed out of sleep, throwing off the duvet from her body as she sat up suddenly.

Her forehead was sweaty and the nightwear was wet with perspiration. The nightmare she had made her sweat even though the room was cool enough.

She had seen herself being chased by two gunmen, the gunmen looked very familiar but she couldn't tell where she knew them from. They gave her a hot chase across the forest and continued shooting at her from behind but to her surprise, she was able to dodge the bullet and keep running for long until she started tiring out and her speed reduced, the distance between her and the gunmen began to close in but they had still not caught up with her until she woke up.

She turned on the light and wiped up the sweat on her forehead with her palm. She rolled to the edge of the bed and got up slowly, she felt her throat dry and bitter. She trudged towards the door and proceeded to the kitchen for a cup of water to calm her nerves.

She took almost five minutes to get to the kitchen, she could have gotten water from somewhere else but she was just fond of going to the kitchen because of old John. Soon, she had gulped down half a cup of water. She felt a little bit calm and relaxed. Then she recalled the faces of the gunmen she had seen chasing her in the dream. One of them was Rex, the antagonizing assassin in the action thriller, Tarasha, who was the biggest threat to the main character, Tarasha, in the second season of the movie. And then the second man was Cole, one of Tarasha's men. She smiled sheepishly to herself as she felt stupid, she had gotten herself into the movie so much that she began to dream of the characters pursuing her. Maybe she had admired Tarasha so much that she began to see herself in the same position as the character. But the funniest part of the dream was Cole and Rex working together to get her, she knew that was very impossible as Cole was so loyal to Tarasha and everyone that was her enemy automatically became his.

She poured in some more water from the bottle and gulped them down. She threw the empty bottle into the dustbin and turned to the refrigerator again, she opened it to check the if there was anything else she could take. Her eyes met variety of drinks and snacks but she felt interested in none. She closed back the refrigerator and was beginning to walk out of the kitchen when she began to hear a voice from the living room direction. She paused to listen carefully, it sounded like Old John's voice. She got out of the kitchen and quietly walked towards the living room, taking care not to make any noise that would alert him that someone was up.

'... I can't just hold myself in anymore, I feel like talking to you every hour of the day." She could clearly hear Old John speak as she entered into the living room. She hid behind one on the walls comfortably and continued to listen to Old John. "I have to just refund..." Old John said and paused to listen. "Yes, I know that there's enough airtime but I can't just take advantage of my boss' generosity..." He paused again, this time for almost one minute. "I just love when I hear your voice, I feel like I'm in heaven... Would you sing for me?"

Laura continued to watch the man with smiles on her face, she came out of her hiding place and rested her back on the wall and folded her arms. Old John had his back turned to her, so he wouldn't be informed of her presence until she makes a sound.

"Wow honey! Your voice sounds like that of the Angels in heaven..."Old John said after taking some time to dance to rhythm sang by his lover from the other end. There was another long silence from him.

Laura began to walk away slowly as Old John began to talk again, but she stopped as she heard something.

"...leave this house soon because we might just be partakers of the evil deeds of Don Pedro and Lord Frederick..." Laura froze and made a noisy turn, Old John quickly turned back in shock and the landline dropped off his hand.

Read Parts 6 & 7 on www.youngicee.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Nmaglit: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
I still dey Follow

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Freeezzz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oyinprince:
Chapter 2 Part 5

"...leave this house soon because we might just be partakers of the evil deeds of Don Pedro and Lord Frederick..."
Ewoo! shocked
Oyinprince:
Chapter 2 Part 5

"...leave this house soon because we might just be partakers of the evil deeds of Don Pedro and Lord Frederick..."
Ewoo! It's big John the wicked Chef bin don cast.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by horlawharley(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmmm..........OLD JOHN?
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Daeveed(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Make His Boss Hear Am He Go Turn Young John
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by gbens2000(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Oyinprince, I think the kid coversation is somehow higher than what a four year old child would say. Nice job here sirs. Hoping to write like you someday
i kind off agree with that
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by gbens2000(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
nice work guys,keep them coming
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by donkross1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chapter 2 Part 6
[b]
Laura began to walk away slowly as Old John began to talk again, but she stopped as she heard something.

"...leave this house soon because we might just be partakers of the evil deeds of Don Pedro and Lord Frederick..." Laura froze and made a noisy turn, Old John quickly turned back in shock and the landline dropped off his hand.

Laura walked back towards Old John who was visibly shivering when he realised that Laura had heard what he said. Old John began to formulate different theories he was going to present as an excuse for Laura, he was yet to conclude on one when Laura asked the expected question.

"What do you mean by evil deeds of Lord Frederick and Don Pedro?"

"Errm Errm, what I meant was that" Old John kept on stuttering until they heard footsteps approaching the living room.

Mabel entered into the living room claded in her nighties too, as soon as she saw Old John and Laura standing in the middle of the room, she stopped in her tracks, yawned and wiped her eyes with her hands to ensure that she was seeing clearly. After she was really sure that it was really Old John and Laura, she moved closer to them.

"What's happening here?" Asked Mabel.

"Ohh I wasn't feeling alright so I asked John here to get me some sleeping pills that he once told me that he had some times ago" Laura quickly replied before Old John could say anything

"Ohh sorry about that, and has he given you the pills?"

"Yeah, I just used the pills and we were on our ways back to our rooms when we heard your footsteps approaching"

"Alright then but Laura, you don't always have resort to using sleeping pills, it's very addictive, in cases like this do make sure sleeping pills is your very last option" Mabel advised

"Thank you very much, this is actually my first time of using it, i'd make sure I keep away from it henceforth"

"I was just going to grab a drink in the refrigerator, I feel so famished I don't know why" Mabel

"Ma'am should I quickly make you a fast meal?" Old John spoke at last after standing silently there like a confused little mischievous child.

"Naah, don't let me bother you about that" Mabel replied.

"It's not a bother ma'am, it won't even take time I promise" Old John argued.

"It's fine, never mind. The drink will suffice, thanks anyways" Mabel smiled.

"Alright then ma'am, if there's nothing else I could render, I'd like to retire back to my room" Old John said.

"Alright then, sleep well" Mabel replied as she walked towards the kitchen.

Old John quickly bent down to pick up the landline that fell from his hands and placed it at the appropriate place.

"Sleep well Miss Laura" Old John Greeted.

"We will continue with this discussion later" Laura whispered.

"I thought you were leaving for your room Old John" Mabel asked as she entered back into the room with a can of soft drink in her hand"

"Yes ma'am" Old John quickly replied "I was just leaving"

Laura and Mabel watched has Old John walked out of the living room.

"Very diligent and hard working" Mabel said after Old John was out io sight.

"Yes he is and quite loyal and honest too" Laura contributed.

"You can say that again, better get to bed before those pills starts making you dizzy" Mabel.

"Alright Aunty, I will do that right away. Sleep well Aunty".

"You too darling" Mabel replied as they both made for their respective rooms.

Laura laid on her bed but couldn't even close her eyes let alone sleep, she was so disturbed by what she heard Old john say, so much that she was tempted to go back to his room to ask him what he really meant by those things he said but decided against it because if Mabel should see her outside again, she won't believe the sleeping pills story anymore. Her mind wandered on different things that Old John could mean by those words but she couldn't picture her brother doing any of those things she thought about. She kept on wondering and wondering until sleep gradually came and took her away.

**Kanturai, Asia**

Akhil kept on walking around the room while Ajeet sat on one of the sofas bending his head towards one of the mini table, from time to time, he will put his nose on the white powder substance on the table and sniff the substance into his nostrils. The process continued on and on until they heard a knock at the door, Akhil rushed to open the door after confirming the identity of the person knocking while Ajeet continued with his sniffing.

"Rahmid My brother" Akhil said as he hugged the person that entered.

"It's been a very long time my brothers" Rahmid replied as he hugged Akhil back.

"My great brother" Ajeet said as he stood up with his hands stretched open in a wing like manner "Come here my brother"

Rahmid also went to him and hugged him while Ajeet kissed him on the forehead "How long as it been my brother" Ajeet asked.

"Since the Weapon trafficking operation, we haven't met since then my brothers, I wanted to reach out but I just decided to stay low. Now that my brothers have summoned me, I have no other choice" Rahmid paused as he also sniffed the content on the mini table into his nostrils "I have no other choice than to come out of my hideout"

Rahmid has always been the one that runs the dirty deals for Ajeet and Akhil, the last operation they ran together was some years ago when Rahmid helped them traffic some weapons into the country but in the process, he was involved in a gun battle with the Kanturai army, many of his boys died during the operation as well as many Kanturai soldiers, he was declared wanted ever since then and due to the shortage of his men, he had been in hiding ever since the. He had since been recruiting new people into his squad but hasn't tested them in a real operation, he could bet that whatever Ajeet and Akhil called him out of his hideout for would surely be a very good form of test for his new recruits as he was sure that Ajeet and Akhil rarely deal in tangible deals.

"Rahmid my brother, we have got an operation for you" Ajeet said sounding serious and businesslike while Rahmid continued sniffing the substance.

"We are in a deal with some Airegin drug lords, and the deal involves a very huge some of money, so huge that we just can't pay them and let them take it away just like that"

"Never" Akhil cuts in "We can never let them leave with that kind of amount, that would practically paralyse us completely"

"True" Ajeet continued "Which is why we have summoned you Rahmid"

At this point, Rahmid raised his head and placed his focus on both Ajeet and Akhil who were standing beside each other.

"I still don't understand which part I will be playing" Rahmid said slowly as it seem like the drug he was sniffing has taken it's toll on him.

"What you will do for us is very simple, As soon as we hand over the money to them and they hand over the stuff we are buying to us, your job is to just intercept them on their way back to wherever they are going because we will be paying them in cash which simply means they will be using Bullion van to transport the money" Ajeet explained the strategy to Rahmid.

"What will the mode of attack be like? Should I just get the money or should I kill anyone and everyone of them too?" Rahmid asked.

"If anyone tries to stop you, feel free to kill them" Akhil replied and Rahmid smiled.
[/b]

Chapter 2 Parts 7 and 8 www.youngicee.com

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Freeezzz(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
still following like monitoring spirit. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Daeveed(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Freeezzz:
still following like monitoring spirit. cool
grin grin Lol

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Tgold1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Notorious Is the Call....... DonKroSs ati Oyinprince Ema gbaDun
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chapter 2 part 7

Coming from two opposite directions on the open field were the two teams of drug Lords, the Asians coming from the left while the Aireginians from the right. Each team had their men waiting several metres behind them with vehicles as they closed in the distance between each other. The breeze blew the clothes and hairs of the Asians sidewards as they walked, the Aireginians were putting on more tight fitted clothes, so they had very little challenge with the wind.

"Gentlemen," Ajeet greeted as they stood before each other. They exchanged handshakes in silence and took their time to stare at the escorts far behind their partners. "Are you here with your part of the deal?" Ajeet added.

"Yes, Ajeet." Lord Frederick replied and took a glance back towards his Mafia men standing far behind. "What about you?"

"We're here with ours too," Ajeet said and took a glance backwards the same way Lord Frederick did.

"Time for the exchange," Lord Frederick said and turned to Don Pedro who took out his phone and dialed a number, looking backwards towards their men.

"Come now," Don Pedro said briefly and ended the call. He turned to face Ajeet, and Akhil who was also dialing on his phone.

"Drive the van forward," Akhil said briefly.

Soon, two buses was being driven from behind the Airegin men while a bullion van and a normal bus was coming from behind the Asians. It took the vehicles a total of two minutes to get to the men. The driver of the bullion van stepped out of the vehicle and stood beside the Asians while four other men stepped out of the bus behind him. General and another man stepped out from the first bus which had the seedlings in it while Eric stepped out from the other bus with five other men, each bodyguard came to stand beside his boss.

"You guys should cross check," Lord Frederick said to General while Don Pedro whispered to Eric to keep an eye on the Asians who were coming to their side.

General motioned to two other men and they walked over to the other side where the Asians' bullion van was parked while two men from the Asians walked to their side to check the seedlings in the bus.

The Asians were the first to finish the crosscheck, two of them returned to their bosses to give the feedback.

"All in perfect condition?" Ajeet asked the fearsome muscular man.

"Yes, the perfect cross breed we demanded for and in perfect containers." The man replied in English but with a strong Pakistani accent.

"Let's wait for them," Ajeet said and took a quick glance at the Aireginians who were still checking the bullion van. They were done with check five minutes later.

"The currency is in dollars, well stacked and bundled, the bundles are complete and no signs of mixture in currency was seen." General whispered to Lord Frederick.

"Sealed or unsealed?"

"Sealed by the Kanturai Central Bank, two billion dollars, " General replied.

"Do their banks here allow withdrawal of so much money?" Lord Frederick asked in soft tones, looking at his Don Pedro.

"My Friend, just like us, these people are powerful enough to tweak anything in their nation's policy." Don Pedro said to his friend in a low voice.

"But ain't they gonna get the attention of the international bodies like this?"

"Here, " Ajeet cut through their conversation, stretching forth a document towards them. "We received the money on behalf of the government, for distribution to masses affected by natural disasters at some rural areas," Ajeet explained the answer to the doubts in their heart, sensing that it was what they were discussing.

Lord Frederick took the document from him, it was in two folds, one was written in the Mandarin language while the other was written in American English.

"Hmm..." Lord Frederick hummed thoughtfully as he skimmed through. "It's okay," he said as he returned the paper.

"Are we good to go?" Ajeet asked.

"Yes, we are," Lord Frederick replied after taking a glance at Don Pedro and receiving a confirmation nod.

"Good, where are the keys?" Ajeet asked, stretching out the keys of the bullion van to them.

Don Pedro collected the keys to the bus from General and stretched it forth with his right hand. He stepped forward to meet Ajeet, both men had the keys in their right hands and their left palm stretched out to collect. They dropped each other's key into their palm at the same time, a crooked smile appeared on both men's faces as they stepped back.

"You'll be leaving for Airegin this evening like you earlier said?" Akhil asked, joining with his crooked smile.

"No, we have to ensure the money lands safely in Airegin first, we only came with one aircraft," Lord Frederick replied.

"You could use ours," Akhil offered.

"Hmm... I don't think we need to rush things, we'll just wait for our other aircraft, we've ordered for it already and it's already being flown to Kanturai."

"Okay then, I believe that won't give you guys so much trouble; I'm aware you have several personal landing spaces in your country." Ajeet said.

"You're right my friend," Lord Frederick answered.

"Okay, you can stay in the hotel for as long as you like, we paid for a month and that includes the services of the girls," Ajeet added with a naughty smile.

Don Pedro was the one who replied his smile, "Thank you for your hospitality."

"You're welcome," Ajeet replied.

"So?"

"Till we see again to do business, Lord Frederick and Don Pedro," Akhil stepped forward, extending his hand to them for an handshake. The dealers exchanged handshakes with crooked smiles on their lips and stepped back. "Do have a safe trip and call us when you get back to your country."

The Asians were the first to turn back and enter into their second bus with some of their men while General collected the keys to the bullion van from Don Pedro and went straight into it. The fearsome muscular Asian man also took the key from his boss and entered into the Aireginians bus which had the seedlings. General drove the bullion van to the other side while the bus with the seedlings was driven to the Asians' side. Don Pedro and Lord Frederick also entered into the extra bus, Eric and two of their men entered with them while the rest were left to return on foot to the entry point.

**20 minutes later**

"What are you thinking about?" Lord Frederick asked his friend who was seated behind him at the backseat of the Jeep which they had gotten into after been driven to the entry point of the field in the bus. The bullion van was going right in front of them, a bus carrying some of their men who walked out of the field on foot was before the bullion van and another bus with the men that stayed at the entry point of the field was behind. They were on their way to the airdrome where they'll transfer the monies into the aircraft and fly it to Airegin.

"I'm just thinking about all these, something doesn't just seem right to me," Don Pedro replied.

"I was feeling the same way some hours ago but the feeling is all gone now," Lord Frederick said. "The money is with us now and it's on the way to Airegin."

"I know but those guys seem too clever to pay us two billion dollars," Don Pedro said, widening his eyes. "That's approximately their lives worth, what will they use for running the plantation after giving us so much."

"My friend, we can't accept what the media tells us about them. The media also reports our worth to be five billion dollars each but we're more than that." Lord Frederick answered.
"Well, that's true. I just hope they don't have any other plan."
"They shouldn't," Lord Frederick said with certainty in his voice. "They could have attacked us there on the field if they had ulterior motives."
"No Friend, they wouldn't have attacked us there. They know we would be prepared then, they could want to take us unawares."
"You're right, but it's too late now. The money is on its way to Airegin."

"Hmm... But something still doesn't just add up."

"Don't worry my friend, the deal is done already." Lord Frederick said, smiling at his friend.

There was silence for the next couple of minutes, Lord Frederick stared out through the windows enjoying the view of the very high buildings in the Kanturai's Capital while Don Pedro busied himself with his tablet device. Soon, they met an unusual traffic jam and their car had to halt.

Lord Frederick took out his phone and began to take pictures of the environment. Every time he took a shot, he paused to see the picture. He took a picture of the high buildings first, then the vehicles before them on the traffic line and then switched to the front camera to take a shot of the cars behind them. He took the shot and paused to view it.

"Oh shi*t!" Lord Frederick exclaimed after some seconds of viewing the newly taken shot, there was a note of urgency in his voice.

"What's that?" Don Pedro shot a quick look at him and saw his friend holding up his phone.

"It seems you're right my friend, they're after us to get their money." Lord Frederick said as Don Pedro stared into his phone and saw a line of several heavily armed men on powerbikes coming far behind

Read up to Part 9 here: http://www.youngicee.com/search/label/The%20Airegin%20Mafias?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Tgold1(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Kasa kasa burst for Kanturai..... Authority say, na we cause am
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Freeezzz(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Team Airegin! DonKross and PrinceHoney protect my General ooooo, he's in love you know. cool

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Chapter 2 Part 8

"What's that?" Don Pedro shot a quick look at him and saw his friend holding up his phone.

"It seems you're right my friend, they're after us to get their money." Lord Frederick said as Don Pedro stared into his phone and saw a line of several heavily armed men on power bikes coming from behind.

Lord Frederick quickly brought out his phone and speed dialled General's number.

"General, some guys are after us, initiate plan B right away" Frederick tried to sound bold but deep inside he was really scared of what will be the outcome of this attack on them, they were not yet conversant with the city, they didn't expect Akhil and Ajeet to resort to this kind of thing but like they say, desperate times calls for desperate measures.

"This people are bloody bastards" Don Pedro cussed as he brought out his revolver from inside his suitcase while Lord Frederick kept on calling to alert all of their boys in different buses and the ones in the Van. Immediately he dropped the phone, he picked up the revolver that Don Pedro loaded for him and waited for the boys. All this time, the traffic had remained stagnant, the cause of the traffic was still unknown but the bikers were still struggling their ways in between the traffic and are now few meters away.

"We just walked into an ambush," General announced to the others in the bus. He was seated at the passenger's seat with one of their men driving. Eric was seated behind the driver's seat while other two others were behind him. They all could see their bosses from the front glass already getting set for the attack.
General began to load the long firearm beside him with his left hand, adjusting the the side view mirror with his right hand. Eric also responded to the announcement immediately and began to load his gun while also trying the view the side mirror to see what was at the back.
"Eric, call and alert the guys at the front, especially the dudes driving the bullion van." General said after the loading the long firearm and a pistol.
Eric wanted to argue at first, he felt insulted already that General had insisted on sitting at the front seat instead of him and now, General was ordering him around. But he advised himself and quickly shoved off the thought as he got the view of the power bikes from the side mirror of the bus. He took out his phone and dialled immediately.
"Are you guys ready?" General asked and took a look at the other guys in the car through the rear view mirror, he saw them loading their guns already. He readjusted the rear-view mirror to have a better view of the car behind. "The two vehicles behind us and the bus by our side here are only casual road users. I believe the vehicles behind the ones at our back are owned by the attackers too." He announced loudly again and then turned to look at the side-view mirror again.
"The bikers are closing in on us," he said, speaking to the other two guys behind them while Eric was still on a call. "Open the windows now, we'll have to take them out before they pass the vehicle behind us..."
"No dude, we should bring down the windows at the left, the open spaces would not accommodate our bodies, how are we going to shoot at those behind like that? The doors at the right should be opened, " Eric interrupted General after ending his call. He was looking back through the rear window as he cocked his gun.
General felt displeased about the interruption and would have taken time to grumble about it if not for the lack of time for unnecessary argument. "That's true," General had to admit Eric's rightness. "Let's arrange ourselves, one person should join me at the right and the two others should man the left," General said. Eric quickly moved to the left immediately and one of the guys followed him. "Only one person shoots at the left and one at the left at the same time, you make a signal when you're out of bullets for your partner to cover you up.' Four bikers were already at a close range, struggling through the second vehicle behind them, that was only about four metres behind the Aireginian's bus.

"I and Eric will go first, you guys will back up. We shoot at 1...2... Go!"
Eric and the other guy brought down the window glasses with their boots simultaneously and Eric thrusted out his body halfway while General opened the door and bent outside, using the seatbelt to still hold himself into the vehicle.
The bikers were caught unawares, Eric and General used their experience in dealing them well targeted shots, sending them flying out of their bikes and bikes falling off violently. More bikers continued to come, Eric and General took them out easily and signalled for their partners to take charge when their bullets were exhausted. The whole place was sent into frenzy, motorists from the other side of the road sped off madly while the pedestrians ran for cover. Motorists on the side of the road were trapped in the holdup, some had to bend their heads in the car in panic and confusion, only few who were closer to the scene of the gunshots and could see the exchange.
Bikers stopped coming forwards after seeing the ordeal of their colleagues, they stayed far behind while trying to shoot at the gunmen in the bus.
"...shiiit!" They're at the front too?" Eric shouted into his phone, he had received a phone call from the guys in the bus at the forefront. "Just maintain order there, I'll join you soon."
"At the front too?" General asked.
"I'm going there, I have to make sure Don Pedro and Lord Frederick are safe," Eric said moving closer to the door, their partners were still shooting the attackers behind. "You come out and cover me while I run forward."
"Wait!" General stopped Eric from opening the door. He handed over his loaded gun to the driver of the vehicle and held another in his hands. "You take his part since you're driving now, come down with me when I do," he said to the driver and then turned to Eric. "Let them exhaust their bullets first," he said to Eric referring to the two guys who were shooting.
The guys were done in two minutes and General stepped out of the bus immediately, walking back slowly and carefully towards the vehicles behind and shooting at any Asian gunman he could see. Eric stepped out of the vehicle after General and the driver had taken charge, the other two supporters had also loaded more guns and stepped out.
Eric quickly ran towards the Jeep where Lord Frederick and Don Pedro were seated in front of them. He quickly bent on his knee and squatted as more the sounds of the gunshots increased drastically, a gun exchange had also started at the front.
"Sire, we've got the back covered already but the Asians are also attacking from the front," Eric explained to Lord Frederick without looking at the man, his eyes was roaming to and fro as he was cautious and conscious that an attack could come from anywhere at anytime. He was kneeling beside the door of the jeep whose window Lord Frederick had winded down on seeing him.
"Are you guys in charge of the situation?" Lord Frederick asked.
"We're in charge at the back, but I'm not sure it's the same at the front." Eric replied, placing a cautious look to the front. "Sir, we have to get both of you out of this place."
Lord Frederick smiled and took a glance at Don Pedro who was also listening and staring at Eric. "Go and charge of the boys in front," Lord Frederick said and picked his gun in readiness to step out.
"Go!" Don Pedro shouted at Eric who was staring at him and unwillingly to leave. Eric got up and hurried forward at the second command.
"We have to step in," Lord Frederick said as he put two extra pistols in his pocket.
"Yes, sure." Lord Pedro replied, also hanging a long firearm around his neck.
"Ready?"
"Yes."
Both waited for a space of ten seconds before stepping out simultaneously.

Read Parts 9 and 10 on www.youngicee.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Freeezzz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oyinprince:
"Ready?" "Yes." Both waited for a space of ten seconds before stepping out simultaneously.

Ghegheun, action bin won start. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Christmas Party / 11 Facts You Didn't Know About William Shakespeare / I Am Embarrassed To Share The Same National Space With Some Imbeciles -soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.