Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) (1223 Views)

Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Ladies, Would You Drink From This Source Of Water? (photo) / When You Flaunt A Vessel That Every Guy In The Hood Have Drank From(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source?

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1552/how-many-of-you-drank-water-from-this-source

Re: How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) by tukdi: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2016
undecided I don't think this will reach front page!
Re: How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2016
This is d kind of picture that you will look and smile to say "if my level can change from drinking well water to drinking sachet water, it means I will soon be bathing with table water because Baba God go surely pick up my call"
Re: How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
derespect:
This is d kind of picture that you will look and smile to say "if my level can change from drinking well water to drinking sachet water, it means I will soon be bathing with table water because Baba God go surely pick up my call"
Amen oh
Re: How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) by todaynewsreview: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yep I drank from it a lot back then no conditions is permanent, the water that I used to drink from this type of Well (Kanga) back then, some people can not use it to wash their clothes or bath with it tackless of drinking it, if anybody have been to the small town stream they will know what am talking about, but now it's another story thanks to the miracle working God all glory and adoration be to him because I have not drink water from a running tap or faucet for a decade I only drink a bottled water, sorry I am not trying to brag here but just to give some people a kind of hope that whatever difficulties that you're facing today is not permanent, God bless you all

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2016
I don't think I did smiley, used it for washing and bathing sha

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When A Sociopath And A Narcissist Get Married? / Why Is It Hard For Nigerian Ladies To Have Pets? / How Far Have You Gone To Show Someone You Are Attracted To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.