Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship (46210 Views)

Total E&P Industrial Training Application / 2017-2018 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Application / 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by WendellSimilin: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
yungstar092:
where was ur centre?,lst year they awarded 600 n above,bt wit d way d economy z nw this year wil b fewer
Bros any news yet. Any emails after the exam yet?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
WendellSimilin:

Bros any news yet. Any emails after the exam yet?
it takes time ooo,lets be expectant as from april sha
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by eggzy(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Guys any news yet?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by emotions1: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
guys don broke oooh

when them go pay us nah...

abeg...Total elep a brother here,just divide the money into 2 and give me half for now.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Nazareth10: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2017
is it your money?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2017
This thread is dead sha
Pls ooo who wrote total exams can anyone remember the time allocated for each section and number of questions for each section.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by fazziee(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Fairezest:
This thread is dead sha
Pls ooo who wrote total exams can anyone remember the time allocated for each section and number of questions for each section.
I tink its 45mins per section n dey were abt 5 sections or so... No need to time ursef cuz dey wnt allow u to rek d exam wt ur wristwatch on...
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
fazziee:

I tink its 45mins per section n dey were abt 5 sections or so... No need to time ursef cuz dey wnt allow u to rek d exam wt ur wristwatch on...
May God bless u richly, thank you so much. I want to use this information and prepare for agbami exams, can you remember the number of questions per section. I wrote the exam too but I dont think I did well, maybe that is why I cant remember dets about it. I dont want to repeat same with agbami
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Ambasada: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
pls is there any news about successful candidates ( which I know I am part of them In Sha Allah ), because someone told me that they usually release the list of applicant in April unless condition warrant changes
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
please does anyone know if the result is out?

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by godwingold(m): 5:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Blossom023:
please does anyone know if the result is out?
The result is not out yet. The names of those of us that won last year were released on May 25, 2016. Yours may also be released in May. You don't need to worry because the names of winners will be printed on at least four different newspapers. Occasionally, you can google it.

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
godwingold:
The result is not out yet. The names of those of us that won last year were released on May 25, 2016. Yours may also be released on May. You don't need to worry because the names of winners will be printed on at least four different newspapers. Occasionally, you can google it.
thank you so much.

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
godwingold:
The result is not out yet. The names of those of us that won last year were released on May 25, 2016. Yours may also be released on May. You don't need to worry because the names of winners will be printed on at least four different newspapers. Occasionally, you can google it.
But when did u guys write tge exam
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by emotions1: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Fairezest:
But when did u guys write tge exam
which exams again...
baba nah around December them the write the exam.... if u are planning to write neh... wait till Nov/Dec.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (“Total”) is pleased to release the NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship award, which is sponsored by the Oil Mining Lease 130 Asset. This award is granted, following the result of the Scholarship Selection Test conducted on Saturday, December 3, 2016.

Scanned copies of your Award letter and your Acceptance Form have been sent to the email addresses of the successful applicants. Please click here for list of successful candidates or go to the RESULT section of the website. Candidates are advised to check the email address which they supplied during your application.

The original hard copies of the two documents shall be sent through the Head of Department. Please check with him/her in the coming days to collect them.

Successful candidates are advised to read the documents thoroughly and conform to all the instructions

Among other instructions, successful candidates you are required to complete the Acceptance Form and return to us within four (4) weeks from the date of their Award letter. Failure to return the Acceptance Form duly completed and signed within this period voids the offer. Late return is not entertained and we shall not enter into any further correspondence with such candidate.

Also the Head of Department or Dean of Faculty or Dean of Student Affairs, (whichever is available/accessible within this period), must complete and sign their portion of the Acceptance Form. The Form is incomplete and void without their attestation that the candidate is a current registered student of the school.
It is very important that the bank information section of the Acceptance Form is completed and duly signed by the Bank Official, confirming the bank account details, including the bank account number and the BVN, etc., and particularly confirming that the said account is not a ‘student’ account or limited in any way or by any code as not to be able to accept the scholarship payment. Failure to ensure this process may delay the payments.

Successful candidates are strongly advised to read the “Conditions of Award” on this portal https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com, for full details of this award.

To ensure that we receive your duly completed and signed Acceptance Form on time, successful candidates may print the scanned Acceptance Form attached to this email and complete it or <<download here>>. Scan the completed form and send it back to us by email to scholarships.csredu@total.com. Send the hardcopy by registered post/courier only to:

CSR-Education Team,
Attn Mrs. Abimbola OSHIKOYA,
EKO Tower,
TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited,
1415-E Adetokumbo Ademola Street,
Victoria Island,
LAGOS

To reach us not later than four (4) weeks from the date of publication of the Award list.

Yours sincerely

The CSR-Education Team
Email: scholarships.csredu@total.com
Tel: 08070174264, 08039064264 (9.00am – 4.00pm, Mondays to Fridays)
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO VIEW LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
VIEW LIST
Copyright © 2017. Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria. All Rights Reserved.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Nelsizzy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Congratulations to the winners.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by PimehD: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
I only see one name on the list. I'm I the only one?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by flexclusive(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Pls, has anyone received email?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Nazareth10: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
there is a search box on top click on it and type your name to check. congrats to the winners
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 5:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Abeg only one name dey for that list. The person come get 72 as result
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 5:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Abeg anyonr don recieve mail. Congrats william jide!!!!

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Johnkantius97(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fairezest:
Abeg anyonr don recieve mail. Congrats william jide!!!!
Guy no be here! William should be proud
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Johnkantius97:

Guy no be here! William should be proud
You know am? Abeg william jide show yourself for here. You don get mail?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by godwingold(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fairezest:

You know am? Abeg william jide show yourself for here. You don get mail?
You people should be patient. They will still upload more names. You don't need to search for your name for now because what is there right now is only one entry.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by fazziee(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
godwingold:
You people should be patient. They will still upload more names. You don't need to search for your name for now because what is there right now is only one entry.
pls wen dd dey do d shortlisting
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by emotions1: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Congratulation to those that have been shortlisted.... try and uploads all the requirement they strictly talked about.. avoid errors and wrong informations....

back to total.... abeg make una pay us nah...
guys don broke oooh...
kukumah help us....

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by godwingold(m): 6:12am On May 01, 2017
emotions1:
Congratulation to those that have been shortlisted....
try and uploads all the requirement they strictly talked about..
avoid errors and wrong informations....

back to total....
abeg make una pay us nah...

guys don broke oooh...

kukumah help us....
They will pay us together with new awardees. It may still be around September. Emotions, I never knew you like money that much.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by godwingold(m): 6:20am On May 01, 2017
emotions1:
guys don broke oooh

when them go pay us nah...

abeg...Total elep a brother here,just divide the money into 2 and give me half for now.
We need to receive mail from them telling us to update our record but we haven't received any mail. I know that very soon we will receive the mail.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 10:01am On May 01, 2017
godwingold:
We need to receive mail from them telling us to update our record but we haven't received any mail. I know that very soon we will receive the mail.
Abeg help us. Like what score should we get to ensure that we would be given the scholarship. How was the exam for u guys wasvit easy? How did u guys prepare? Wasnt the aptitude test question strange to you
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 11:40am On May 01, 2017
godwingold:
Please give us your personal tips on how u prepare for scholarship exams. Be honest, tell us even if u dont read

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone