Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship (46211 Views)

Total E&P Industrial Training Application / 2017-2018 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme Application / 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 1:56pm On May 01, 2017
Please who has recieved any mail or text, share the testimony here
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by emotions1: 1:57pm On May 01, 2017
godwingold:
They will pay us together with new awardees. It may still be around September. Emotions, I never knew you like money that much.
Brother who no like money....

Aah in this recession I suppose like money oooh....
make the September come sharply abeg.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 12:02pm On May 02, 2017
Una names don comeout for websit ooo thank the lord but i never get mail or sms sha
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 12:03pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by engrjosefz(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2017
Fairezest:
Una names don comeout for websit ooo thank the lord but i never get mail or sms sha
You made it ?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 7:02am On May 03, 2017
engrjosefz:
You made it ?
yaa what of you?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by godwingold(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
Congratulations to all winners of the 2016/2017 NNPC/TOTAL scholarship especially those ones from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. I welcome all of you to the world of scholars. I am proud of all of you.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by godwingold(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2017
emotions1:
Brother who no like money....

Aah in this recession I suppose like money oooh....
make the September come sharply abeg.
You are correct. You are a great friend. Thanks!
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 9:34pm On May 03, 2017
godwingold:
Congratulations to all winners of the 2016/2017 NNPC/TOTAL scholarship especially those ones from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. I welcome all of you to the world of scholars. I am proud of all of you.
Did u make it
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by godwingold(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2017
Fairezest:
Did u make it
I am a 2015/2016 NNPC/TOTAL scholar.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by braingenius2: 10:25am On May 05, 2017
My name is on the list but no mail yet. Has anyone here gotten a mail
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by emotions1: 2:54pm On May 05, 2017
braingenius2:
My name is on the list but no mail yet. Has anyone here gotten a mail
no worry u go soon receive mail.....
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by braingenius2: 8:52pm On May 05, 2017
emotions1:
no worry u go soon receive mail.....
ok o
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by rawdpiper(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2017
Fairezest:

yaa what of you?

You're In Unilag Right?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 4:00pm On May 06, 2017
rawdpiper:

You're In Unilag Right?

What makes u think so, did u get it? someone has opened whatsapp group for all scholars no email yet sha
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by rawdpiper(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2017
Fairezest:

What makes u think so, did u get it? someone has opened whatsapp group for all scholars no email yet sha

I Think I Saw Your Moniker On One Of The Unilag Admission Threads On Nairaland.

Didn't Apply Due To The Fact That I Just Gained Admission Last Year, And As At The Time The Scholarship Application Was Still Open, Most Of The Info Like Matric No, Jamb Admission Letter Etc. Haven't Had Them Then.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 8:12am On May 07, 2017
rawdpiper:

I Think I Saw Your Moniker On One Of The Unilag Admission Threads On Nairaland.

Didn't Apply Due To The Fact That I Just Gained Admission Last Year, And As At The Time The Scholarship Application Was Still Open, Most Of The Info Like Matric No, Jamb Admission Letter Etc. Haven't Had Them Then.
Chai i got admission last year too, used my jamb reg no instead of matric no and I used my school admission letter not jamb's. U could have still applied. I think I saw you on thid thread during that application time and asked u to still apply
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 8:16am On May 07, 2017
Do not let anything stop you from applying to a scholarship as far as u are eligible, Application is for free what do u have to loose. Use the alternative of whatever u dont have that they asked for
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by rawdpiper(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2017
Fairezest:

Chai i got admission last year too, used my jamb reg no instead of matric no and I used my school admission letter not jamb's. U could have still applied. I think I saw you on thid thread during that application time and asked u to still apply

Yh I Remember. For Those That Gain Admission Into Unilag, It's Only JAMB Admission Letter That Is Being Made Use Of. Unilag Doesn't Issue Admission Letter Of Their Own, They Only Make Use Of The One From JAMB. What Instituition Do You Attend?

I'll Apply For This Year's Own When It's Out. What Mode Was The Question Set?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 8:11pm On May 07, 2017
Chai I remember when it was the other way around. Ehmm the exam was set nmby waec, time was one of the problems, I cant remember but I think logic, chai i hv forgotten would get more info and reply to you later. See jst pray, because most ppl if they were doing it by scores think they would not have made it. Unilag sha
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by wanze(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2017
Please someone check for me bala falama james...tnx

1 Like

Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 6:27pm On May 11, 2017
Pls past scholars can one correct the details wrongly filled in the acceptance form. For eg if they spelt your name incorrectly can u write the correct one in acceptance form
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Fairezest: 6:30pm On May 11, 2017
wanze:
Please someone check for me bala falama james...tnx
Not found
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by emotions1: 7:34pm On May 11, 2017
Fairezest:
Pls past scholars can one correct the details wrongly filled in the acceptance form. For eg if they spelt your name incorrectly can u write the correct one in acceptance form
I can't say Yes...
sha I had same issues with my course, I changed it and submit it like that.
and i was paid and there was no any complain...

I don't know for u oooh...
But I can't advice u to take the risk sha..
if the spelling error is just something to overlook it e.g Gabriel and Gabirel...
just fashi it unless they send u email say make u correct am...
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by emotions1: 10:36am On May 29, 2017
Has any 2015/2016 beneficiary gotten email
please if u do hala ur guys oooh.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by emotions1: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2017
2015/2016 awardees email iyaf land oooh....
check ur emails now and do the needful...
#I can smell money on the way...
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by emotions1: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
2015/2016 beneficiaries who has receive alert bikonu....

My own never show oooo..
Hope say nah turn by turn abi...

Drop ur testimonies Abeg.
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Cooldude00: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Which bank?
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Geofavor(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fairezest:
Not found
sup bro.
can you send me the past questions you used
verysmartpolymath@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Geofavor(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fairezest:
Not found
sup bro.
can you send me the past questions you used
verysmartpolymath@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by Ubijus1(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2017
#share
2017/2018 Lagos State Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship Award Schemes.

The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state. It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.

ELIGIBILITY FOR LOCAL UNDER-GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.

THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All Under-graduate applicants:
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.9/7.0
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 2.8/4.0
iv. Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v. Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result

3. All applicants must be in their second year or above (i.e admitted on or before 2015/2016 academic session).

4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration

5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba

6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government

7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.

8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
ix. Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.

9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.

10. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview

11. Application deadline is 15th December, 2017.

http://www.scholarsarena.net/2018-lagos-state-undergraduate-scholarship-award-scheme-apply-now/

2017/2018 Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Apply Now

ELIGIBILITY FOR LOCAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD

THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate studies (Masters or Doctorate).

2. All Post-graduate applicants (Only applicable to Masters Degree applicants):
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must have graduated with a minimum of 4.9/7.0 at undergraduate level
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must have graduated a minimum of 3.5/5.0 at undergraduate level

3. All applicants must be in their first year or above (admitted on or before 2016/2017 academic session)

4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration

5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba

6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government

7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) throughthe Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.

8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. Valid ID Card
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
ix. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
x. Masters Degree Certificate (PHD applicants only)
ix. Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.

9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test to be conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.

10. Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview

11. Application deadline is 15th December 2017.

For more Info, Visit:
http://www.scholarsarena.net/2018-lagos-state-postgraduate-scholarship-award-scheme-apply-now/
Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by rawdpiper(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2017
When Total shortlists the candidate that'll be writing the aptitude test, and the invite email is sent, will there be an option to change the location of the test?

@fazziee, LEGITLAYO, davbravo, petux, fairezest

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / Cyril Ndifon: 16 Nude Videos Found In Suspended UNICAL Dean’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.