Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Difference Between Relationships Back Then And Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Relationships Back Then And Now (488 Views)

Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / Difference Between Boyfriend And Boy Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Relationships Back Then And Now by mykoscar007: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please let's reason together..

Our parents will always brag that their relationships back then were better and more decent than ours.....

A guy meets a girl 'in church'... He makes enquiries about her... after a while, he approaches her with an intension to 'marry' her...

Are you still with me? ok..

The girl does not give a straight response... She decides to go back, pray and think about it....

While she's thinking, the guy becomes really curious for a response... He turns into a 'pre-husband'... Buying stuffs and gifts for the girl just to win a positive answer...

I hope you're still with me..

The girl's prayer could span for upto 6 months....if the Lord doesn't reply on time..

When she finally gets a response, she'd fix a meeting with the guy 'in church'.... And when she says 'yes' to him, he screams and faints....

He wakes up and empties his pocket into the offering/tithe bag...

Still there?

But these days.......

A guy meets a girl 'anywhere'.... They start dating after a while....

Right?

The girl becomes a 'pre-wife' in the relationship... She cooks, cleans the house, washes, goes to the market and performs some other extra-curricular activities..

She starts praying for the guy to propose... She becomes curious...i mean...she's already performing her duties.... what could he possibly be waiting for?

Are our thoughts still aligned?

So, he finally takes her to this fancy restaurant, pulls out a ring and pops the question on a bended knee....

She screams and faints...

And then you wonder why tithes and offerings do not glorify God anymore...

Oya start imagining how your unborn children's relationships will be......
Re: Difference Between Relationships Back Then And Now by ITbomb(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
You ain't see nothing yet

A girl and a guy would see each on the street and start having sex at the next available secluded place then later they will be thinking whether one of them should pack in

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vibrator For Sale / Message For Singles / Are You Suffering From Sex In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.