Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? (1757 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
am new here nd not good at giving a perfect write up..for me i was deeply hurt,felt like there is no one else except frm her. guess getting ova it nd i tink being single is much better wit less stress nd worries.
feel free 2 drop urz...
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by tolugar: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
I've been hearing of heart break and I thought it's all about love and girls. But no

I had my 1st heart breAk last week Monday
The day I lost my Mom
the day God broke my heart sad

3 Likes

Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Presh900(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
have you taken your medicine 2day??
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't have a heart, I'm an emotional anorexic undecided
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by RoyalBlak007: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
The only time I had a heartbreak was when i

transferred a huge some of money to a wrong account
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
cheesygrin seriously?
RoyalBlak007:

Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by RoyalBlak007: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesygrin seriously?
yes...it was a crazy feeling throughout the week..i was almost imploding cheesy

[b]..Erniesmallzz--.. how've you been...you practically dumped me
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
tolugar:
I've been hearing of heart break and I thought it's all about love and girls. But no

The day I lost my Mom
sorry 4 ur lose

2 Likes

Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
it was fun maybe undecided ..i drank all night...
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lol..gues u ar d single type
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

LoL grin
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
tolugar:

The day I lost my Mom
That is the main heartbreak, nothing beats it. I wouldn't want even my enemies to go through that phase but we all get to experience it one way or the other. Take heart and be strong for the people mum left behind, the lord is your strength

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
rili dnt knw why most gals enjoy use d deceitful word "I LOVE YOU"..all seems fake 2 me now
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by RoyalBlak007: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
elvischukie:

lol..gues u ar d single type

Let's just say am in a pistillate relationship with my money

...so I guess it seems am not single
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by babatee126(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
when my heart first broken. my mind was full of thought of committing suicide...after dat, it has been broke and broke. Now I had no feelings...
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
sad i din dump u na.*kneels down] Oya sorry embarassed
RoyalBlak007:

yes...it was a crazy feeling throughout the week..i was almost imploding cheesy

[b]..Erniesmallzz--.. how've you been...you practically dumped me

Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Let's just say am in a pistillate relationship with my money

...so I guess it seems am not single

nice one..tanks 4 sharin

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by RoyalBlak007: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad i din dump u na.*kneels down] Oya sorry embarassed

hmmm..it's so glistening that you did embarassed cry

As a grandee grin..Apology accepted...So how've you been? You don't wanna update ur diary anymore angry
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by RoyalBlak007: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Erniesmallzz how was ur first heartbreak like

Fun?
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Gflat: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Berlynn:

so you are a heavy drinker?
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by RoyalBlak007: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Berlynn:

Gallantry cool grin

By morning... the memories were gone... innit? cheesy
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Gallantry cool grin

By morning... the memories were gone... innit? cheesy

grin ofcos
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
sad thank you.

cheesy my diary? sad erm i have nothing to write darris why
RoyalBlak007:

hmmm..it's so glistening that you did embarassed cry

As a grandee grin..Apology accepted...So how've you been? You don't wanna update ur diary anymore angry

Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by RoyalBlak007: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
cheesy cool
Berlynn:
grin ofcos
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by jamalnation(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Arsenal losing to man utd 8-2
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
lipsrsealed erm, i neva had 1. Was actually the one that broke his heart. So i guess twas Fun! grin
RoyalBlak007:
Erniesmallzz how was ur first heartbreak like

Fun?

1 Like

Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
jamalnation:
Arsenal losing to man utd 8-2
who b arsenal nd ManU?
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by RoyalBlak007: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed erm, i neva had 1. Was actually the one that broke his heart. So i guess twas Fun! grin
*Faints*
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by Frankraj: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
I have hard it once and I will never have it again .which means I can't love a woman whole hearted anymore .if you Bleep up any day . I will kick you out immediately
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
*pours im water* wat happen?lipsrsealed
RoyalBlak007:

*Faints*
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by RoyalBlak007: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*pours im water* wat happen?lipsrsealed

why did you break his

tender heart grin
Re: Your First Time Of Having A Heart Break..how Was It Like? by OLUWAcypris1(f): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
The day the man I owe allegiance too played pranks on me just to justify his acts, felt like committing suicide ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions For All Female Nairalanders / 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner / I'll Give Out 5k To Three People If EFE Wins The BBN, Watchout!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.