Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf (734 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Good day romancelanders... I am in relationship with this sweet girl for like three years now....and it has been great... we both love each other...we've discussed a lot of issues... but we've never include sex in our conversation... i don't even know if she's a virgin or not (it's not that I really care about that), is not that I want to have have sex with her...but i don't want us to pretend as if we don't anything about it or we don't desire it... i want to tell her how i feel about it and i want her to also open up without her thinking less of me.
Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by Topestbilly(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
3years!

By now you 2 should have known each other better more like a brother and sister, so expressing yourself shouldn't be Ican exam, if u can share it here with over a thousand people I think nothing should stop you from telling her how you feel.

You be Shy guy 100%
Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by tritt(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Marry her and you don't need to say a word before you end up in her pants.
Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
[size=15pt] 3years and you've talked about sex not to talk of hitting the honey pot?
Hmmm, Should i Believe you? undecided
[/size]
Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
tritt:
Marry her and you don't need to say a word before you end up in her pants.
Am still too young to do that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Topestbilly:
3years!

By now you 2 should have known each other better more like a brother and sister, so expressing yourself shouldn't be Ican exam, if u can share it here with over a thousand people I think nothing should stop you from telling her how you feel.

You be Shy guy 100%
Can't deny that but not 100%
The thing is that I don't want her to see me as good boy gone bad... is not that am really that shy
Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by tritt(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
virginboyy:

Am still too young to do that

Then i guess your still to young to open such thread.
Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by Maxi112: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
virginboyy:
Good day romancelanders... I am in relationship with this sweet girl for like three years now....and it has been great... we both love each other...we've discussed a lot of issues... but we've never include sex in our conversation... i don't even know if she's a virgin or not (it's not that I really care about that), is not that I want to have have sex with her...but i don't want us to pretend as if we don't anything about it or we don't desire it... i want to tell her how i feel about it and i want her to also open up without her thinking less of me.
three years without sex and he's even scared of asking? shocked shocked shocked

sorry dude, the poster below me, will help grin
Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
tritt:

Then i guess your still to young to open such thread.
Brother think about it, Do i have to old enough for marriage before I should discuss sex
Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by Topestbilly(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
virginboyy:

Can't deny that but not 100%
The thing is that I don't want her to see me as good boy gone bad... is not that am really that shy

Like i said earlier on in a relationship, we need to know the basic things about our partners which s£x must be included, talking about sex doesn't mean u're a bad person, in short it's very very important to discuss it.

See, funny as it may be to some, I can't marry a woman who's not sexually active and not showing signs or willingness to improve her sexual skills..
Re: How Do I Start Conversation About Sex With My Gf by def111(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
if you are not up to 18 years old, do not try have sex with her.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Common Mistakes People Make When Choosing A Life Partner? / Relationship: 2 Ways To Know If It’s True Love / What Is Wrong With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.