Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ghana Students Pls Come In.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghana Students Pls Come In.... (1589 Views)

Ghana Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE / Goethe Institut Students Pls Come In Here. / UNILORIN Students...pls Help..oh, and Aspirants! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
pls is there anyone studying nursing in Ghana here.
I have few questions pls.

> pls how much is school fees for nursing there as an international student.

> how is there education system and

> do I have to write entrance exam to get admission or just my WAEC.

pls I need answer because I want to move over to Ghana and as well use the opportunity to study my dream course.
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by oilykid(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why waste your money in ghana, why not find a good faderal university here and apply for.. unversities in ghana are not better than their nigerian counterparts..if you dont want to study in nigeria, then find a good university in western europe, USA,Austria,canada, Asian countries like china, japan and south korea or Even reputable universities in south africa.. All this ghana universities are just over-rated..
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
oilykid:
Why waste your money in ghana, why not find a good faderal university here and apply for.. unversities in ghana are not better than their nigerian counterparts..if you dont want to study in nigeria, then find a good university in western europe, USA,Austria,canada, Asian countries like china, japan and south korea or Even reputable universities in south africa.. All this ghana universities are just over-rated..

tnx for ur advice
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by goldedprince: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
oilykid:
Atleast in Ghana students have steady power supply to read their books, they don't need to use candles. I never talk of unlimited internet

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by aieo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Snowangel4:
pls is there anyone studying nursing in Ghana here.
I have few questions pls.

> pls how much is school fees for nursing there as an international student.

> how is there education system and

> do I have to write entrance exam to get admission or just my WAEC.

pls I need answer because I want to move over to Ghana and as well use the opportunity to study my dream course.
are nigerian universities giving you a tough time? or you just prefer to study outside 9ja
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by Elxandre(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
oilykid:
have you ever been to ghana?
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by OXYGEN01: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ignorance in exhibition.
You are just Jealous.
Are Ghanaian universities not far better and recognised than nigerian universities.
All the best universities in West Africa are in Ghana so you are just bn jealous for nothing.
oilykid:
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by OXYGEN01: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
He's just been jealous
Elxandre:
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by oilykid(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Ignorance in exhibition.
[s]You are just Jealous.
Are Ghanaian universities not far better and recognised than nigerian universities.
All the best universities in West Africa are in Ghana so you are just bn jealous for nothing[\s].
Who is jealous of ghanaian universities For the the infact that i said the truth doesn't mean that am jealous of ghanain universities. The only recognised university in the whole of ghana is university of accra and and i wonder when the exercise was conducted to give ghana universities the best in west afriaca except maybe you were the one that did it. The only nigerians that want to school in ghana are those who couldn't pass jamb or get admission in nigerian faderal universities and hence have to try their luck else where including schooling in ghana and other west african countries .
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by oilykid(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Elxandre:

I haven't been to ghana.. I had a cousin that went to AIT in ghana
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by iamord(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
oilykid:
meeeehnn!! just shut up!
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by OXYGEN01: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hahaha University of Accra? Which school is that?
Ignorance and jealousy will kill you.
There is no school in Ghana with that name.
FYI: No school in nigeria is recognised.
Some Primary schools in Ghana are far better than most so called universities in nigeria.
And who gives a fu*k about jamb or whatever.
Have you ever heard of anything of that sort in any civilsed country before?
Its only in nigeria and thats because you have few universities as compared to your population.
Ghanaian schools are miles ahead of nigerian universities.
Comparing your bogus educational system to Ghana is even laughable.
Go chop eba and stop spewing nonsense.
I even doubt if there are up to 10 foreign students in nigeria.hahahaha
oilykid:
Who is jealous of ghanaian universities For the the infact that i said the truth doesn't mean that am jealous of ghanain universities. The only recognised university in the whole of ghana is university of accra and and i wonder when the exercise was conducted to give ghana universities the best in west afriaca except maybe you were the one that did it. The only nigerians that want to school in ghana are those who couldn't pass jamb or get admission in nigerian faderal universities and hence have to try their luck else where including schooling in ghana and other west african countries .
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by OXYGEN01: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
AIT is a private university.
Ghanaians who couldnt get admission into Public universities are the ones who attend private universities.
And about 99% of nigerians schooling in Ghana are in the private universities.
There's no single school in nigeria better than any public university in Ghana.
We have the best schools in West Africa and thats a fact.
oilykid:
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by oilykid(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Hahaha University of Accra? Which school is that?
Ignorance and jealousy will kill you.
There is no school in Ghana with that name.
FYI: No school in nigeria is recognised.
Some Primary schools in Ghana are far better than most so called universities in nigeria.
And who gives a fu*k about jamb or whatever.
Have you ever heard of anything of that sort in any civilsed country before?
Its only in nigeria and thats because you have few universities as compared to your population.
Ghanaian schools are miles ahead of nigerian universities.
Comparing your bogus educational system to Ghana is even laughable.
Go chop eba and stop spewing nonsense.
I even doubt if there are up to 10 foreign students in nigeria.hahahaha
For saying that primary schools in gyana is better than universities in nigeria,i give up on you. I thought i was having a serious conversation with an intelligent fellow and not troll..Btw, i meant university of gyana accra..
Don't bother quoting me cause i wont reply you since you have not sensible to say.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2016
aieo:

are nigerian universities giving you a tough time? or you just prefer to study outside 9ja

I want to stay with my cousin and also use the opportunity to study.
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by OXYGEN01: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2016
I mean Most primary schools in Ghana are infrastructurally superior to most of the universities you have there.
You can hardly spell Ghana.
Is it out of jealousy or you are just dumb?
oilykid:
For saying that primary schools in gyana is better than universities in nigeria,i give up on you. I thought i was having a serious conversation with an intelligent fellow and not troll..Btw, i meant university of gyana accra..
Don't bother quoting me cause i wont reply you since you have not sensible to say.
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by Elxandre(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2016
oilykid:
the likes of university of ghana, ashesi, knust etc
these ones have some serious quality, but too costly though.
i'd rather go to europe.
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by Elxandre(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Snowangel4:

I want to stay with my cousin and also use the opportunity to study.
i hope you got the money though. foreigners pay in dollars. the prices can be really steep. especially for schools offering nursing.
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by babyfaceafrica: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lolz....why ghana..oga go to europe or US?.....if you want to study in Africa try SA schools..they cool!!
Re: Ghana Students Pls Come In.... by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2016
Elxandre:
i hope you got the money though. foreigners pay in dollars. the prices can be really steep. especially for schools offering nursing.
hmmm I thought as much

(1) (Reply)

Studying In India?? Please Advice Needed!! / Answer And Get The Laptop / Unical Post UTME VENUE And SITTING ARRANGEMENT nt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.