Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Forget The Past And Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget The Past And Move On (736 Views)

Ladies Blast From The Past:describe The First Time A Joystick Entered(pics) / If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post / Photos Every Secondary School Student In Nigeria Can Relate To(past And Present) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget The Past And Move On by shezzyj(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
So you had a bad break up and now you’re sad, that’s not such a bad thing, it’s more like a lesson in life. That doesn’t mean that just because one guy dumped you the rest are bad. Just forget the past and move on.

It’s not easy to forget your ex, if you guys went through rough times together, you’re in love or you’ve been together for a long time.

Anyone that tells you that getting over your relationship is easy, couldn’t lie to you more.

Below are 5 Ways To Forget Your Ex

1. Try to regain a semblance of your daily life.

It won’t be easy, but you need to try to set your life in order. Get a schedule, plan your life and just start ensuring that you avoid doing too many things that remind you of your ex.

2. Take care of yourself

Yeah! You’re important you know. Go out with tour friends and have fun, don’t be alone, enjoy yourself, do things you couldn’t do while in a relationship and just rock the single life. Your life revolves around you now. So be your own world.

3. Don’t call your ex

I know doing that is hard but you mustn’t call your ex, doing so is like going back to your vomit, it’s wrong. They left you or you left them for a reason, going back is more or less like settling for something.

4. Talk to someone

Have a long conversation with a friend about your ex, just let it all out of your system. The words, the tears, the anger and the hate and when you’re done, just move on.

5. It takes time

It’s gonna take awhile, but one morning you’re gonna wake up and realize that you can live and breathe without your ex, that’s the day you’ll know you’ve moved on.
http://www.entracomic.com/forget-the-past-and-move-on/

Re: Forget The Past And Move On by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin

Traphedges... Boo... U shud try this ooo tongue
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by Shiitposter: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
You can choose to forget the past and move on, but the past will never forget you.
The awful decisions you took in the past will trickle down to hunt you in the future, although you can choose to love in denial, but the past will always come for you.
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by Shiitposter: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Do you have pėnis?
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Shiitposter :

Do you have pėnis?

Yes, Traphedges does have... Why? U want his eerrr..... Meat?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by TrapHedges(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lmfao... Ain't heart broken.. Lols cool
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by TrapHedges(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

shocked shocked shocked

Lmfao who want d to give me Becky??

Ain't gaay cool
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lmfao who want d to give me Becky??

Ain't gaay cool

Hahhahahah. I have no idea why he's been asking for a meat boo grin coz he quoted me while I was quoting u.. So I tot he may be asking kweshun indirectly to u... grin cheesy grin
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by Shiitposter: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

shocked shocked shocked

I'm asking because traps are females with pėnis. So i was wondering if you had one.
Its not a big deal if you're not in a third world cont.
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by Maxi112: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
nice one op
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by divinehand2003(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm

To err is human, to forgive is divine, to forget is godly.
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by TrapHedges(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Shiitposter:

I'm asking because traps are females with pėnis. So i was wondering if you had one.
Its not a big deal if you're not in a third world cont.

TF are you saying bout Trap fam? Dude seriously?? Wer yo from?
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by TrapHedges(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahahah. I have no idea why he's been asking for a meat boo grin coz he quoted me while I was quoting u.. So I tot he may be asking kweshun indirectly to u... grin cheesy grin

Hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by Sirhethat12(f): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Easier said than done thou, or should it be "Easier typed than done".....

#Miliki# by Yusuph from project fame season9 dropping on Friday!
Re: Forget The Past And Move On by firstking01(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is absolutely illustrious, kudos op cool

(1) (Reply)

Most Hilarious Comments By Nairalanders / Virginity: The Crunch! / Check What First Nigerian IndecentStar Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.