Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones (29598 Views)

Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. / List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Aida13: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Wow and I've been eyeing myself a black Passport for some time....

It's not too late to grab one sha before they start producing it in Indonesia after which I won't buy angry lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by aspirebig: 12:30am On Sep 29, 2016
So? How will that make 1naira =1 $?

Abeggi
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by DanielGb(m): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2016
It is a good move. They are walking on the plan to produce cheap phones while they focus on BB software. There Apps will work on various phones.

They are only acting proactive.
Business Wise.
Just that the market is very competitive now.
I hope the figure out an edge.
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by chelseababy(f): 12:36am On Sep 29, 2016
So android has finally chase blackberry out of the market. I remember those days wen I was still in school and my frnds were mocking me for not having a blackberry fone,later bought a bold5 which was considered a big gal fone. Everything in life is vanity and not worth stressing after.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by ogtavia(m): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2016
blackberry is based in waterloo..ontario canada..why won't they meet their water loo..
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by henrygale(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Good riddance anyway.
Bought a BlackBerry z3 ending of last year,used it for about 4wks,it just suddenly packed up without notice. I returned it to the shop I got it from,and I was given another one after about 16wks,feb to be precise,and even with the new one dey gave me,i don't remember enjoying the fone for a whole 24hr without it having an issue. Now,just today,it stopped detecting sim card! sad
And dats how a big fan of BlackBerry now turned a big hater of BlackBerry.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by dayowunmi(m): 12:53am On Sep 29, 2016
seunlayi:
some years to come android will follow it. The world is moving fast, don't give yourself unnecessary worries because you can or cannot afford Samsung s20, gionee m10, phantom 12, infinix hotter than hell, etc soon, they will all become things of the past. Even your life will be a thing of the past. Labour for your eternal crown by giving your life to Christ, He is the all in all.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Richie77: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2016
To cut the long story short, nothing last forever...

1 Like

Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by nortcentrallord(m): 1:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Android and iPhone "ti tek offer" cheesy. Too bad BlackBerry has been the most user friendly phone I ever enjoyed using.

I hope all the girls that worked so hard with legs spread apart just to get this product learn a lesson. Nothing lasts forever, even hausa perfume doesn't even though my Nigerian people love to use it as a joke. Now that -phone 7 is out, some girls will still work so hard to have it and someday iphone8 or something better will still come.
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by power900: 2:47am On Sep 29, 2016
that's life, many has come and gone and so will many others too

na here we go dey when this same iPhone and android go still fadeout and another powerful device will take over too.......
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by SmartMugu: 2:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Good. Let them go to farming.
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by all4lucybaby(f): 3:51am On Sep 29, 2016
I have ooooo,,for sale
Osahon7:
I need bbQ5 to buy...please beep if you ve
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Bamidele539: 4:57am On Sep 29, 2016
Oh finally
BB has gone on exile...
See u in indonesia....
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Ignyte(m): 6:09am On Sep 29, 2016
seunlayi:
some years to come android will follow it.

I'm just laughing at this one
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by rukkville(m): 6:20am On Sep 29, 2016
i still love bb.
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2016
all4lucybaby:
I have ooooo,,for sale
how much Good mrng
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by dollarprincess(f): 6:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Check out Blackberries Next move as they stop to manufacture it own phones
http://www.getontopc.com/2016/09/blackberry-confirms-it-will-no-longer.html?m=1
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by all4lucybaby(f): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Osahon7:
how much Good mrng
good morning, ,,i'll sell for 12k,white colour, ,not been repaired b4,,just longer throat to to sell dis one add money then get another phone
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Stevengold(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2016
I hope with there software development, bb10 OS will be able to use whatsapp
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2016
all4lucybaby:
good morning, ,,i'll sell for 12k,white colour, ,not been repaired b4,,just longer throat to to sell dis one add money then get another phone
that's a whole lot tho...how clean is it? And where do you live?
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by all4lucybaby(f): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Osahon7:
that's a whole lot tho...how clean is it? And where do you live?
I'm in Edo state/benin city but that isn't d case here because I can deliver it to u thru ems or something,newness is 60%
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
all4lucybaby:
I'm in Edo state/benin city but that isn't d case here because I can deliver it to u thru ems or something,newness is 60%
are you on Whatsapp?? I don't know if you can send me the pics??
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by all4lucybaby(f): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Ok,im on whatsapp,dis is my number u can add me up 07067441183
Osahon7:
are you on Whatsapp?? I don't know if you can send me the pics??
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Chstel(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2016
we are now in the era of Android dude
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by asamaigho(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2016
collitexnaira:
Nothing last forever, the phone that was over hype then is now going into extinction

Just as iphone is being overhyped by our insecure folks who think dat flashing iphone equals confidence and selfworth.
Their own fall will be great.
No beef
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by chronique(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Read through a couple of your posts,and I thnk you're intelligent. I like ladies with brains.
Miladi:
Any producing company (no matter the product line), that wishes to stand the test of time in this jet age, must embrace the philosophy of limiting reliance on its in-house personnel - the most innovative entitie(s) at any point in time would always reign supreme.
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by KiziitoKennel(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2016
DonBobes:
Abeg make i wear my "come & be going shoe" and come and go and buy iphone 7!!!

Na iPhone remain.. By the way what about those who are currently in kirikiri because of bold2 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Ghost447(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Tecno and infinix don pursue them
What is Tecno & infinix? You should be talking about iPhone and Samsung, or you have never used any real phone?
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Miladi(f): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
chronique:
Read through a couple of your posts,and I thnk you're intelligent. I like ladies with brains.

Thanks for your compliment; you're not lagging behind, either.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Bimpe29: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice of BB, let there be better creativity.
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by sirnature: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Osahon7:
I need bbQ5 to buy...please beep if you ve
I hav a very clean q5,wen I mean clean like no scratch @ all,color white if u re intrested let me know.
Re: Blackberry To Stop Production Of Phones by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
sirnature:
I hav a very clean q5,wen I mean clean like no scratch @ all,color white if u re intrested let me know.
whatsapp me...07030681936

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) / How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly? / Blackberry 'mercury' To Be Released On February 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.