Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React (38603 Views)

Sophie Momodu Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by passyhansome(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
[url]www.nscdc.ehehnnnn that's all[/url]
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Idrismusty97(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
"God didn't made anybody ugly...", Best lie ever.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by stingbreed(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Wen preek sweet and better money come dey on top na so he dey be unlike the so called mod wey no get better preek and money to compliment it
na wa o,, madam i greet o undecided
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by McBrooklyn(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin Wicked oooh cos Champions league is too much Just Premier league is ok grin grin grin The girl waiting for Arsenal to win EPL grin grin
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by notoriousbabe: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
stingbreed:
na wa o,, madam i greet o undecided
keep kwayet
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by stingbreed(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
notoriousbabe:
keep kwayet
She.male abeg no vex,, na your comment attract my attention.. sad sad
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by RaeMystix: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Child support grin
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by takenadoh: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
There is nothing wrong with supporting her Baby's Daddy after all they are in this boat together for life.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Ikigia: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
The best way you can tell a lady you'll not marry her is to tell her that "I'll marry you when Arsenal wins the champions league" and I guess that's what Davido did cheesy cheesy

A Man U/Chelsea fan spotted.......
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Omoluabi16(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
How sad. . this title 'baby mama' is so not cool. No decent girl should ever have to bear the title. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by McBrooklyn(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ikigia:

A Man U/Chelsea fan spotted.......
A Manchester United Fan to be exact tongue
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by notoriousbabe: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
stingbreed:
She.male abeg no vex,, na your comment attract my attention.. sad sad
keep kwayet
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by DanielGb(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Women are truly attracted to success indeed. Davido wey no even send her.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Ikigia: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

A Manchester United Fan to be exact tongue
Lol, enjoy Manchester United - Zorya.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by McBrooklyn(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ikigia:

Lol, enjoy Manchester United -
Zorya.

Sure, we're gonna beat them blue black tonight tongue
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Paseus(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Wen preek sweet and better money come dey on top na so he dey be unlike the so called mod wey no get better preek and money to compliment it
lol
Person BAN you?
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by lohresloco: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
baby mamas though, y'all are a different class of kras....
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
The best way you can tell a lady you'll not marry her is to tell her that "I'll marry you when Arsenal wins the champions league" and I guess that's what Davido did cheesy cheesy

this can only b d handiwork of chelsea fans ...... no worry nex season we r takin d cup
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by McBrooklyn(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
ericsmith:

this can only b d handiwork of chelsea fans ...... no worry nex season we r takin d cup

Nah, I fûcking hate Chelsea so I ain't a Chelsea fûcking fan undecided
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
That's good, Davido still a child tho' grin undecided
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by notoriousbabe: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Paseus:
lol
Person BAN you?
no mind dem

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Ikigia: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Sure, we're gonna beat them blue black tonight tongue

I hope you would be able to return my mention after the full-time grin grin
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Rigel95(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Perhaps What You Must Have Said Of Leicester this time last season before they showed how myopic you are.
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by McBrooklyn(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ikigia:

I hope you would be able to return my mention after the full-time grin grin
Lol, you just chill undecided

We're still gonna win the match wink
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by bigtt76(f): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
She's more matured compared to Davido who is still a kiddy grin it may also be that de babe de try consolidate by getting preeeked again grin
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by Ikigia: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you just chill undecided

We're still gonna win the match wink

Just a win? Am expecting the "blue black" winning..... lol
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by diva90: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol she has to support na, that's the only way her monthly alert will be coming in grin is it beans to be giving baby mama 300k every month and paying her house rent?
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by psalmist0203(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Chisos, u mean una just dey hiss as d so called mod dey use his bitter preek flog you? how many rounds? be sincere..
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by bstringz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:
A Wise woman does not forget good preek easily.

Eduardo Martinez 1870.

Hahahahaha.... Kai, nairaland has characters o! This really cracked me up
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by LorDBolton(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:
A Wise woman does not forget good preek money easily.

Eduardo Martinez 1870.

Oga with the kinda money davido has which babe would turn him down even if him preek small?
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by McBrooklyn(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ikigia:

Just a win? Am expecting the "blue black" winning..... lol

Blue black in the sense that we're gonna gain the 3 point for ourselves and we did it tongue wink
Re: Sophie Momodu Promotes Davido’s New Project “son Of Mercy”, Fans React by siegfried99(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:
A Wise woman does not forget good preek easily.

Eduardo Martinez 1870.

grin grin

* * falls from ugu tree ****

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.