Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos (11664 Views)

Buying Land From Omonile Or Estate Company, Which Is Better In The Long Run? / Ambode Bans Land Grabbing (Omonile) / Omonile Are Going Down In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by diteh(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Government should treat this omonile matter like the boko haram issue!
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by henrixx(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2016
amerimex:
Omonile are even more active now dan b4, who is saying dy re reducing? The govmt is not sincere with d fight against dm, as usual dr activities are always in d new sites, developing areas, and as we speak dr is no new site in lagos were omoniles aint disturbin, in ds part of ikorodu dy use to charge 100k for foundation , now dy havee increase to 150k. Stating change as stimuli
just wanna ask.... Are these omoniles in Ogun state too?
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
I dere any omo nile to come to my construction site, i have something special for them
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by XX01(f): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
They started with stories when the price of land went up in the area where i bought land. They said there was an ancient shrine there that we demolished and came and built some nonsense thingy on my land. Said i should pay for the shrine with N3m or they collect their land. I went to my cousin who is a Major General in the army and he gave me 4 of his military boys. They put a "Military Zone Keep Off", destroyed their nonsense contraption and hung around for a few days. That's the last i heard of them. Lazy things.

3 Likes

Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Tripleoluwa:

No. It was my friend whose father was the victim that told me this story. He still lives there in Bariga with his family

oh, wanted some info about something in that area, kinda important
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2016
jeff1607:

What info? My friend tells me a lot of things about that area
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2016
jeff1607:

What info? My friend told n still telling me a lot of things about that area
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by Compliant(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2016
phrenology:
My guy before you start construction, try get a few connect make military guys show for site even if na for the first two days. Dem no born dem well to come disturb you. Stupid Omo nile

guy gone are those days o

not too long someone close to me wanted to start a project around okokomiako , he was advise to get military men on ground , he did just that by visiting ojo cantonment , got 2 men . when he started the work omo nile did not disturb him at all but on getting to site in the morning , all what was done the previous day has being completely destroy. things continue that way until he went to the head of omo nile and paid 50k + wine

OMO NILE DONT HAVE JOY

MILITARY WILL NOT BRING PEACE

1 Like

Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by finalboss(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
jeff1607:

Pls can u enlighten me on the 3years imprisonment stuff? can they really be reported? to what authority? is it lengthy? I mean the whole process?

i hv d number of d agency against omonile , ambode is really wit dealing them ...ahw share d number here for u
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
finalboss:
i hv d number of d agency against omonile , ambode is really wit dealing them ...ahw share d number here for u

Patiently waiting for the number
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tripleoluwa:

What info? My friend told n still telling me a lot of things about that area

wanted to buy a property there and secondly wanted to know if the school and also other enquiries, (our Lady of fatima private school ) still exists over there Tho it's not in ilaje.
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
just settle the boss or get in touch with the baale , U will still pay anyway. I just started a church project , we still paid them a token which they called biscuit allowance. bunch of judas iscariot lineage.
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by finalboss(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
jeff1607:

Patiently waiting for the number
this is the number... 08141829565
..explain evrrything to them
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
finalboss:
this is the number... 08141829565 ..explain evrrything to them

thanks bro. Is the service free or I ve to pay for service rendered?
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by Tripleoluwa(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
jeff1607:

wanted to buy a property there and secondly wanted to know if the school and also other enquiries, (our Lady of fatima private school ) still exists over there Tho it's not in ilaje.

I know the school and its still existing. My friend said himself and siblings have resolved to sell the piece of land of his late dad, in case u are interested in buying it.
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by jeff1607(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tripleoluwa:

I know the school and its still existing. My friend said himself and siblings have resolved to sell the piece of land of his late dad, in case u are interested in buying it.

where is it located? sent u a pm still no replies.
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by titosantana(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
amerimex:
Omonile are even more active now dan b4, who is saying dy re reducing? The govmt is not sincere with d fight against dm, as usual dr activities are always in d new sites, developing areas, and as we speak dr is no new site in lagos were omoniles aint disturbin, in ds part of ikorodu dy use to charge 100k for foundation , now dy havee increase to 150k. Stating change as stimuli
Na wa o, can we ever get it right in this country?
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by titosantana(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Compliant:

guy gone are those days o

not too long someone close to me wanted to start a project around okokomiako , he was advise to get military men on ground , he did just that by visiting ojo cantonment , got 2 men . when he started the work omo nile did not disturb him at all but on getting to site in the morning , all what was done the previous day has being completely destroy. things continue that way until he went to the head of omo nile and paid 50k + wine

OMO NILE DONT HAVE JOY

MILITARY WILL NOT BRING PEACE
He should have made the soldiers hung around there 24/7 for a couple of days, or better still take them straight to the omo onile knowing fully well they were responsible for the demolition.
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by Tripleoluwa(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
jeff1607:

where is it located? sent u a pm still no replies.

I think its located down community Road, after the Baale's Palace. Do u know Community Road? I will check ur pm
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by whiteroses(f): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
yes but you know say oodua pikin like people wey dey listen so just pay their dues and they will even pray for you. Shugbon to ba n jupa juse you are in OYO !
im talking from experience
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by dragunov: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
3Dimension:
What is omo onile?
Wall ghecko! Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiiiiiiiihiiiiiheeeeeeeee!
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by amerimex(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
titosantana:

Na wa o, can we ever get it right in this country?

Its rilli pathetic and better imagined, my case as example, I bought half plot, after saving about 250k intending to do foundation first n go gradual in raising it. Only 4 me to get to d site n met another scenerio
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by titosantana(m): 12:44am On Sep 30, 2016
amerimex:

Its rilli pathetic and better imagined, my case as example, I bought half plot, after saving about 250k intending to do foundation first n go gradual in raising it. Only 4 me to get to d site n met another scenerio
Damn it! I feel your pain bro. But do these people think one pluck money on the tree? Sorry for your loss, I hope you have regained it.
Re: Is Omonile Still Active In Lagos by olanrewajuab(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
3Dimension:
What is omo onile?
Land grabbers,they usually claim a money paid to them during or before construction works mainly in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? / Exotic Wall Designs for your Home and Office Spaces. / Lagos House Rent: How To Reduce The Chances Of Being Scammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.