Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun (24804 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by goshen26: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
AUNTY Kemi Adeosun n BROTHER lie Mohammed must be DATING angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by vengertime: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
The Nigerian economy is largely structureless and powered mainly by the informal sector.

There was never any recession in the first place, just a deliberate impoverishment of the people.
just listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Tenny05(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
proeast:
Confused & incompetend woman!
English!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
vengertime:
just listen to yourself

What I said is for thinking people.

There was no recession, you voted in an evil government.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by basingstoke: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Wee you keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by aloziedaya(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
This girl should be thrown out of that ministry.
She knows nothing and she's unqualified to be a minister.
She should look for an accounting job because she knows nothing about macroeconomics.
RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by ehissi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
@OP........That moment when one mumu high up there suddenly remembers that recession is not just a word .......... angry
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Dejiih001(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
God it is you we look up to, even when Dollar is #460+.

We're not only getting out of recession but instead recession slowly getting in Nigeria.

Please lets watch out!

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by MrMcJay(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
The Nigerian economy is largely structureless and powered mainly by the informal sector.

There was never any recession in the first place, just a deliberate impoverishment of the people.

Pls, can U expatiate more on this? I wish to learn more.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Hemanwel(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
When it took Buhari six months to appoint his Ministers,one would think he knew what he was doing..Just imagine the thrashy set of people called "Ministers" he has in his cabinet.

At topic: aunty Kemi has obviously resorted to saying what people wanna hear about the economy just to save her job and not exactly the true situation on ground

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by chikajr(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Really?

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Yelowfellow: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by CaptPlanet(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Federal govt officials are always out of touch with reality I swear.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by jollyjarkofgod: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bag of rice 18k Nigerian is a mungo pack country our senators are only gud in analylizing without actions ..
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by biggie73(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
I am sure Kemi does not understand what recession means. Last week,she professed to not know when Nigeria will head off it. Just now the nut said we are already off recession.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by manko10(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
as we dey like dele giwa Na so this woman go dey lai like lai Mohammed....... close dat hole wey dey your face u call mouth... dullard
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
She needs to keep her job,it won't be funny being in the Labour market with ever increasing inflation, so yes keep saying what u saying even though u don't know what u r saying grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
biggie73:
I am sure Kemi does not understand what recession means. Last week,she professed to not know when Nigeria will head off it. Just now the nut said we are already off recession.

Let's believe her GUESS
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by able20(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Olodo minister, a house wife is the best job for her
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nigeria is technically out of recession is what she meant

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by babdap: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
I think she has been anointed by the lying grand Master himself. Who is Nigeria lying grand Master?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by eluquenson(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
This adeosun girl no get sense at all, they've taught her to tell lies by her cohort lair Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by proeast(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tenny05:
English!
You're too old for this, assuming you are not a kid. You should know that a "d" instead of "t" is a typo!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Bodexman(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls do your job thoroughly, don't allow anybody to put you under pressure.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by zurine(f): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
we are yet to feel the impact
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by ahamonyeka(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lies everyday by APC.

Is this not Aunty kemi who said she don't know when we will get out of recession?
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by biggie73(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Let's believe her GUESS
...I am not gullible. People don't fool me twice.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by EdoBoy90(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
this woman is too dull
Exchange rate, #460 to $1 we are getting out recession.
naira is depreciating.
joke of d 21st century.
Aunty Kemi keeps on lying
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by bigtt76(f): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Aunty Kemi .....shei with dollar now N460 na hin we use de comot from recession eh? Izzzzorite! grin Kwantinu
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by manko10(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
if we really wanna get out of the so called recession ,
Selling of national assets is not the way out, but both the executive and legislative arms of government take 65% of our budget, why won't they cut thier expenses. The research i made few weeks ago showed me ; a senator recieve N500 million in a year and we have 109 senator, so if we cut there N500m by 40% we will get N120 million from each senator and if we multilpy it by the number of senators we have which are 109, it will be N1. 38 billion and that is only the senate we did not talk of the house of Representatives and other executive offices. And from that we can get about 20% of our 2016 budget and the rest we will still find a way to source it. After all #Presidentmuhammadubuhari said #changebeginswithme
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by totorimi: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Real Nigerian economist should not sit down and watch this woman use the whole nation to experiment and practice what she read in school. I see her using this nation as a testing ground to do try and error. They should step in by way of help and assist her before she run our economy aground. Just imagine no concrete road map still telling story of how they have identified the problem.Is that why she is minister, she is minister to keep our economy afloat and steer us away from bad waters.

Somebody should call her to order, Nigerians are angry and bitter. We dont need any form of sweet talk than solutions and results.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by chuckdelis: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
lying bastard same pesin dat said she doesn't knw wen d whole bullshit will end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila At Democracy Day Celebration In Abuja / Keyamo: The Malpractice In Rivers State Doesn't Change Anything / Labour May Re-consider Nationwide Protest Following Measures Announced By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.