Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun (24812 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by morbeta(m): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Am surprisingly surprised, I never knew this woman drinks burukutu not until today.......
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Nuahall2k14(m): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
*spits*....next
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by jahsson(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2016
basingstoke:
Wee you keep kwayet
i don laff throway my Iphone7 insyd toilet... Mtcheew... grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by chelseababy(f): 12:51am On Sep 29, 2016
For how long will this govt continue to deceive Nigerians. Prices of goods is increasing everyday in d mkt,people cannot eat three squaremeal again. instead of working on how to improve the living condition of citizens,they raisevtheir hope and also dash it. May God continue to help his children.
#Chelseababy has Spoken#
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by chelseababy(f): 12:51am On Sep 29, 2016
For how long will this govt continue to deceive Nigerians. Prices of goods is increasing everyday in d mkt,people cannot eat three squaremeal again. instead of working on how to improve the living condition of citizens,they raise their hope and also dash it. May God continue to help his children.
#Chelseababy has Spoken#
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by plaetton: 1:01am On Sep 29, 2016
I have deliberately resisted the urge to criticize this lady mainly because I thought she is well meaning person working with impossible people against impossible odds.

But these statements credited to her shocks me and gives us the impetus to re-examine her credentials and personal integrity.

When I called the APC government's 2016 budget proposal voodoo budget, I wasn't trying to be funny.

With the latest statement credited to the finance minister, it's pretty much confirmed that members of this government are steeply immersed in magical thinking and voodooism.
Jokes apart. undecided

Nigeria is even in bigger trouble.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by plaetton: 1:10am On Sep 29, 2016
mastermaestro:
She is correct. The country is moving out of recession into economic depression, from bad to worse. undecided

This is closer to the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by AfroBlue(m): 2:07am On Sep 29, 2016
the country should benefit from the new OPEC policy to cut production and raise petrol prices.

that is if the FG rapidly gets the avengers in check and accounts for how much the multinationals pump out of the ground.

In U-Turn, Saudis Choose Higher Prices Over Free Oil Markets

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-28/in-u-turn-saudis-pick-cash-over-flirting-with-free-oil-markets
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by seunfape(m): 2:48am On Sep 29, 2016
She is beautiful that is all I can say.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by ademusiwa12: 2:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by seyiojomu(m): 3:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Didnt she say some days ago that she doesn't know when recession will end?
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by sfinkzslot(m): 3:40am On Sep 29, 2016
how does it help my solution

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Billion2612(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Decryptor:
This dummy don carry her usual gibberish come again! angry angry
see her coconut head. nothing nothing in her brain
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2016
What does this former akara seller know about economics, naira is 450 to the dollar and we are getting out of recession.

Too much weed. angry
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Izonpikin: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2016
AfroBlue:
the country should benefit from the new OPEC policy to cut production and raise petrol prices.

that is if the FG rapidly gets the avengers in check and accounts for how much the multinationals pump out of the ground.

In U-Turn, Saudis Choose Higher Prices Over Free Oil Markets

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-28/in-u-turn-saudis-pick-cash-over-flirting-with-free-oil-markets
if and if only buhari negotiates to the core without a single military action..

I have never seen a president as backward as buhari...
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Mworld95: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2016
well done but how sure this pragmatic steps been taken would reflect quickly in Nigerian way of life
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by nwakibie3(m): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2016
I thought she said last week that she doesn't know when the recession will end.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by banio: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2016
GEJ like previous regime subsidised fuel for all Nigerians. PMB is now subsidising dollar for the benefit of alhajis. In countries that work, we don't have black market, only banks buy and sell foreign currencies. Foreigners are paid in local currency not in dollars, when they change it the banks and the countries benefit. But in Nigeria one inexperience eco minister will be spewing thrash " what does she know about recession?, I thought recession is just a word "
It is well. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/209740-video-counters-nigerias-finance-minister-adeosun-confirms-dismissed-recession-word.html
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Onlymewakacum(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2016
We are watching.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by pepigeorge(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2016
fvck don format this ash.wo woman brain
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by iamzizou: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Are you staying outside nigeria and want to send naira to nigeria?
Let's do business as you'll be crediting my euro account and i'll be crediting your recipient (rate: above western union and moneygram but below black market)

call or whatsapp : 08060980406

let's negotiate
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Gkemz: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Clueless minister. Nigeria is swimming deeper in the recession while this clueless minister is feeding the zombies with what they want to hear.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Obagoal4u(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2016
It would have been better if the word "recession" also affects the politicians and not only the poor masses
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by alaskido(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2016
What is wrong with this woman? Is she high on Oshogbo weed or she does not have anything else to say. Who makes her the Information Minister? Who told her Lair Mohammed is tired of lying to Nigerians. Not quite long Kemi Adeosun says she does not know when Nigeria will get out of this RECESSION, now she has come to say that we are already getting out of the RECESSION. Who is she fooling? Nigerians are now smart and intelligent.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by alaskido(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2016
What is wrong with this woman? Is she high on Oshogbo weed or she does not have anything else to say. Who made her the Information Minister? Who told her Lair Mohammed is tired of lying to Nigerians. Not quite long Kemi Adeosun said she does not know when Nigeria will get out of this RECESSION, now she has come to say that we are already getting out of the RECESSION. Who is she fooling? Nigerians are now smart and intelligent.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by owoademola: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Source:

http://punchng.com/nigeria-already-getting-recession-adeosun/
My problem on this NL is that most people here doesn't reason and always want to talk. Asked yourself what are we really producing in this country? I believed none of you has ever does that. All this company we claimed they are manufacturing/producing what are their stand and what are they really producing. why do we emphasis on Dollar. Its Dollar our means of exchange why are we fooling our-self.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Tony50: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
This woman just wakes up,with connection of her tongue to only her spinal cord, to say what she likes. We are getting out of recession and we,the populace,arent feeling it..how?.haba
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by otunballoyd: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Omeokachie: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Only last week she wouldnt commit to a time frame for getting out of the recession. Today she is telling us we are on our way out of it. Before all of that she said recession is only a word...

Confussion everywhere!
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by organiza(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pls Kemi....stop using agriculture as a bail out of recession......nah mouth Una get.....no action.....Change!!!...I'm a farmer and we've not received any help from govt...our farm roads are very very poor... #gobacktofarm....where is the road?

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by basingstoke: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2016
jahsson:

i don laff throway my Iphone7 insyd toilet... Mtcheew... grin cheesy
Bros I throway salute. happy to some one laugh. But I need the IPhone 7 sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay Stepping On Many Toes - Buhari / Northern Elders, Groups Reject Southern Governors’ Position On Power Shift / Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.