Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

5 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly (720 Views)

Counter Thread:5 Things Men Do To Mess Up Their Marriage / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Men Want You To Tell Them Bluntly by nnamdibig(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sometimes, women can be very subtle, but is that really what a man wants? Of course not! Men prefer their women to be blunt with them, but there are a few main things that they really want them to be blunt about. So to learn how to please your man better, read on.
1. What You Like
When it comes to closeness, men always want open communication. If they’re doing something wrong, they want to be told bluntly so that they can fix it. Your man wants to please you; let him!
2. What Gifts You Want
You don’t have to completely spoil the surprise, but men like to be given hints about what you want for your birthday, Christmas, and other holidays. Simply stating something general and letting him figure out the specifics works well for both of you.

3. When You’re Angry
Men have a hard time picking up on when you’re angry, especially if you’re acting like you’re not. Unless you want to just let it all slide, you need to tell your man that you’re angry.
4. What Your Plans Are
Men are just as eager to find somebody that they can spend the rest of their lives with as women are. They don’t want you to wait until you’re far in the relationship to tell them what you want in life, such as how many kids you want and where you want to live. Be up front, and in return, you’ll find out your compatibility.
5. What You’re Worried About
It isn’t fun telling your partner about your concerns, but if the relationship is going to survive, it’s a must. Being blunt about the bad things is what builds a lasting relationship.
Being blunt isn’t always the easiest thing to do, but it’s necessary to maintain a relationship. Doing these things will put you in the arms of your soul mate in no time at all.

http://positivemed.com/2014/11/26/5-things-men-want-tell-bluntly/

(1) (Reply)

No Man Can Satisfy Any Woman Sexually On This Earth - Ghanaian Marriage Counselo / Men And The Act Of Grooming Their Finger Nails / Sex And The Couple: How Often Should Couples Have Some?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.