Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) (58437 Views)

"Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by omobamatrix: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Gospel singer indeed! May God forgive her
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who are those ppol sha... I ain't know dem grin

16 children? shocked shocked shocked Nawa ooo... I have to plans to be like mama pig jareee! Wat gonna happen to my punaney after 16kids eehh? Maybe it wud look like a tunnel.... Hahahaahhaha

No, My Baby. Those aren't people. They are gods. Osun is a river goddess. The most loved. She gives children to the childless. Obatala is the creator of human bones. Nothing will happen to your punanai. It will be just fine.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by ameh99: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yes I can see clearly she is gospel her her boobs on the net..only God knows the kind of messages she preach
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

No, My Baby. Those aren't people. They are gods. Osun is a river goddess. The most loved. She gives children to the childless. Obatala is the creator of human bones. Nothing will happen to your punanai. It will be just fine.

Wooooooh... OK... Buh lemme ask first my bestie smellinganus if he gone allowed me oga...

16kids no be joke ooo... grin my kuku be no tunnel... cheesy besides, pass ur medical history too.. Maybe u have diabetes or heart attack tongue
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Wooooooh... OK... Buh lemme ask first my bestie smellinganus if he gone allowed me oga...

16kids no be joke ooo... grin my kuku be no tunnel... cheesy besides, pass ur medical history too.. Maybe u have diabetes or heart attack tongue

Diabetes? Heart Attack? Not me. I am a herbalist kpom kpom. No diabetes and no heart attacks.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Thryphosa(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Is Maheeda not a gospel singer too?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hmm a society where truths are being perverted... Where wrong is being accepted as right cos Devils have done worst by blindfolding people . What a world!!
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gospel singer indeed grin
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by okeyscrib(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kenya again.

Kenya and Bullcrap are like
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Spidermon: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
If this kain babe find me come house to preach dressed like this in this regession....

I go fhuck am with vexation and I know God wont be angry.

This one na olosho na.

Most Gospel singers are the same with the secular ones, dem just dey use Jesus as strategy.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
why was i born in nigeria
since all africa dey suffer u will enjoy somethings in kenya
but when is she coming to sing in my church gangan
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by QueenSharon(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Adeoba10:
Why are dey complaining?.... Abeg open yansh join jare dats wat most pastors loves seeing weneva dey are on d pulpit...

Fear God!
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by ZionBee: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Reading thru the comments, it makes no sense to be a gospel artist and be exposing your boobs. I mean what kind of msg are you passing? I'm not saying ppl do not make mistakes but in this case it is a lifestyle and simply shows ones level.

Let me add... Looking "sexy" for her husband- not a problem!

Showing it to the world?

For what purpose ?

Who is she trying to impress?

Husband? Or the World??!!
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Bluesearoll(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
GOS.........WHAT?
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by restored2016(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmm! Kenya and their gospel!
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=15pt]This woman already has sexy photos out there on the internet so what's the fuss- she's well endowed so anything she wears will be revealing- its the Kenyan Factor I guess wink[/size]

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Notin is wrong as far as its from Kenya, dats deir way of life
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Readwhan02(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
I see a certified olosho
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by oshe11: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=Rosamystica88 post=49768222][/quote]dats it
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by upuphim(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
By their fruit you should know them and the type of gospel she sings. Not all that call me Lord, Lord shall enter the Kingdom of God.
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
seunoni34:
This one is a hoe not a gospel singer.

We all know God looks at the heart, but if truly your heart is clean you will be careful about the image you project to others by how you dress.

We are human beings, we can't see the heart (atleast for the first impression). So if you know you have a good/holy heart, dress in a way that projects the kind of heart you have.
A very nice reply. What some people don't know it that when u lead others to sin, u're also sinning. Its not just about our relatnship with God. Our r/s with our fellow man matters a lot to God.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:42am On Sep 30, 2016
What she decides she wants to wear is her business...I only have an issu with people trying to make their private lives a public spectacle on social media undecided
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by adeife16(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2016
shamack:
Nothing is wrong about wearing it in her home,,,,,uploading it to the world is the prob
wats d difference btw wearing it at home nd showing it 2 do world
Re: Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) by Tyche(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2016
seunoni34:
This one is a hoe not a gospel singer.

We all know God looks at the heart, but if truly your heart is clean you will be careful about the image you project to others by how you dress.

We are human beings, we can't see the heart (atleast for the first impression). So if you know you have a good/holy heart, dress in a way that projects the kind of heart you have.

Are you not making a mountain out of a mole hill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) / BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.